The limit is the sky when it comes to COVID-19. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 09-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default The limit is the sky when it comes to COVID-19.

I think we can conclude that people would put up with anything the "government" says with regard to COVID-19 and its restrictions. This virus is obviously a hoax!! The Swine Flu of 2009 was way more aggressive in terms of active cases

I have yet to see someone complain about the money printing, the scarier thing is that people like the idea and want the government to print more

I don't know if this is the result of propaganda or it's just people are dumb as f**k to not see what the hell is really going on

They are now peddling lockdown theories in preparation to roll out the god-given vaccine made by Moderna, Pfizer & AstraZeneca.

Living among zombies who wear masks inside their cars is really nerving too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-06-2020), Lemon263 (09-26-2020), sk4R (10-02-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: The limit is the sky when it comes to COVID-19.

I dare you to say that nonsense to the face of anyone in the world who lost family members to this pandemic. I personally know two such individuals and I can assure you it is no hoax and those people they lost are realy REALY dead.
Youre a moron. Keep your conspiracy theories and your idiotic comments to yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
FirstorLast (09-23-2020), PepsiCoin (09-23-2020), tedsmith1990 (10-24-2020)
Old 09-23-2020

Longevity: 20%

Yea, to be honest, im so sick seeing posts like yours on the news, and on the internet.
I know it's really not good to wish something bad to people. But i hope you guys thinking this is just a joke the government is playing, then i hope you guys will experience it. And then you will come back here saying that WTF it's true!
Old 09-23-2020

I always holding myself not to comment on social media as it might invade my privacy and my family's, but good thing you posted this nonsense here I can comment all i want.
Old 09-23-2020

Longevity: 30%

You are an idiot . When all you can think about is money - you know you have lost your mind and have no life .
Old 09-23-2020
Threadstarter  

The virus was originally made in military labs, it is now being used for many purposes such as wrecking fiat currencies around the world as well as trying to oust Trump and destroy America.

This is not a conspiracy theory, this is a bold hard fact!!
Old 09-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
The virus was originally made in military labs, it is now being used for many purposes such as wrecking fiat currencies around the world as well as trying to oust Trump and destroy America.

LOL Now the truth unfolds, you are pro Trump. Nice.
I don't want to make generalizations, but to what i've heard and see , USA is now the worst to live in the world especially knowing that you are one of those idiots residing there. Also your flag says you are in DE? Where are you really from? You seem to know more of Trump than the Americans.
Old 09-24-2020

Longevity: 23%

Trump now wanting no more voting and permanent prepotency the US like RUSSIA and CHINA CCP.

He is a serious dictator like Xi and putin that so rare in recent US political history. I personally thinking that he now acting like a freak because of he jealous on above 2 sovereign liked leaders and wanting to become one of them.

If you people really wanting make america great again you should all protest him and kick him out of this country.Seriously.No more fools.
Old 09-24-2020
Threadstarter  

The 2020 election is truly the most special in American history, at no point in time was the situation so dangerous as it is now.

If Trump gets out, the fossil fuel industry will be targeted as if they were the Mexican drug cartels. Think about it, the world has been investing money for the last 100 years into fossil fuels and now the people behind the dems want to destroy that industry along with many other.

If Biden gets into office, de-population of the earth along with the de-industrialization will be on top of the to-do-list and the republicans may never dream about ruling the country again. The US leads the world and who ever controls it will indeed influence the entire world.

In a nutshell, Trump is for:

1. Lower taxes

2. Less regulation --> more economic growth

3. Banning abortion --> more human resource (which is very needed for a strong economy)

Biden on the other hand is for the exact and complete opposite. So you go ahead and think where your interest really is!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (09-25-2020), Lemon263 (09-26-2020)
Old 09-24-2020

Should we all now say --- GODBLESS AMERICA!
Yea, fck covid, and so with the stupid leaders of USA. You maybe the 1st Tier Country in the world. But you have the worst leaders. RIP
Old 09-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

So now it is NOT a hoax? cause in your initial post it WAS a hoax.
So which is dumba$$?
I realy despise morons like you who have no life and try to promote this type of nonsense. Like someone above said I don't wish bad thing to people but in your case ill make an exception. I hope you get this thing and then you can report to us all first hand just how much of a hoax it realy is.
DUMBA$$!
Old 09-26-2020

Longevity: 25%

Make money, live your life, take care of your family, dont watch the news or social media.

Makes life much easier and tranquil
<3
Old 09-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
So which is dumba$$?
I realy despise morons like you who have no life and try to promote this type of nonsense. Like someone above said I don't wish bad thing to people but in your case ill make an exception. I hope you get this thing and then you can report to us all first hand just how much of a hoax it realy is.
DUMBA$$!
By hoax I meant its effects were being amplified...etc, not that the virus itself doesn't exist

You seem to have a lot of emotions involved in this, just chill
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
james13v (10-02-2020), Lemon263 (09-26-2020)
Old 09-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by getstealthed View Post
Make money, live your life, take care of your family, dont watch the news or social media.

Makes life much easier and tranquil
<3
Sounds like you have things in check
Old 09-26-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
So which is dumba$$?
DUMBA$$!
Statistically he won't get it and if he does the effects will be minimal. I don't see why you need to be so rude. Ironically, they want to get on with their life but are being effectively restrained.

There is absolutely no doubt that the virus is being used for political purposes, one Labour MP in the UK even said 'let's not waste a good crisis'.

DUMBA$$![/QUOTE]

(only copying an pasting the above because I didn't know how to increase the size of a font)
The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon263 For This Useful Post:
james13v (10-02-2020)
Old 09-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Read the rest of this Jackass's posts and youll understand. The guy does nothing but promote retarded conspiracy theories and nonsense of that sort. Usually I ignore it but in the initial post on this thread he crossed a line.
Go ahead - read all his posts and the way most here react to them and thentell me the guy is not a total dumba$$.
Old 10-02-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I dare you to say that nonsense to the face of anyone in the world who lost family members to this pandemic. I personally know two such individuals and I can assure you it is no hoax and those people they lost are realy REALY dead.
Youre a moron. Keep your conspiracy theories and your idiotic comments to yourself.
I dare you to say the same thing to anyone that has someone died of the flu. WTF is your point. 80K died a few years back in just ONE SEASON. There have been years in the past, where more people per capita died from the flu than covid. That's with national vaccinations and many years of herd immunity build up. But twice as many deaths from a brand new virus, being counted for twice as long as flu deaths get counted, and "OMG the sky is falling!" . Puhleaze. So sick of the appeal to emotions fallacy. Emotions don't trump facts.

Last edited by james13v; 10-02-2020 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
Lemon263 (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020

Quote:
The 2020 election is truly the most special in American history, at no point in time was the situation so dangerous as it is now.

If Trump gets out, the fossil fuel industry will be targeted as if they were the Mexican drug cartels. Think about it, the world has been investing money for the last 100 years into fossil fuels and now the people behind the dems want to destroy that industry along with many other.

If Biden gets into office, de-population of the earth along with the de-industrialization will be on top of the to-do-list and the republicans may never dream about ruling the country again. The US leads the world and who ever controls it will indeed influence the entire world.

In a nutshell, Trump is for:

1. Lower taxes

2. Less regulation --> more economic growth

3. Banning abortion --> more human resource (which is very needed for a strong economy)

Biden on the other hand is for the exact and complete opposite. So you go ahead and think where your interest really is!!
banning abortion is more human resources? Almost the majority of all abortions are done by single parents living in poverty and crime ridden cities. But ok. Yeah, lets just have MILLIONS more impoverished *******s born into nothing a life that will be fraught with crime, or leaches on society.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
Lemon263 (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
I dare you to say the same thing to anyone that has someone died of the flu. WTF is your point. 80K died a few years back in just ONE SEASON. There have been years in the past, where more people per capita died from the flu than covid. That's with national vaccinations and many years of herd immunity build up. But twice as many deaths from a brand new virus, being counted for twice as long as flu deaths get counted, and "OMG the sky is falling!" . Puhleaze. So sick of the appeal to emotions fallacy. Emotions don't trump facts.
Quote:
By hoax I meant its effects were being amplified...etc, not that the virus itself doesn't exist

You seem to have a lot of emotions involved in this, just chill
I see both views, but how do you know that everything that has been done so far; lockdown, masks, rules etc, is the reason we're only at 200K deaths and not 1M deaths. You can't prove it.

Just like the increased deaths of suicide/depression may outweigh the deaths from COVID if there was never a lock down. Can't prove it either

The situation is tricky, every solution has pros/cons

What we currently got is a ton of PPP fraud, lagging financial aid to those that need it most, a butchered CDC spreading misinformation, and a bunch of stupid governors not listening to science.

But its not entirely the peoples fault since Fox news and other outlets spread so much misinformation, that we got people getting pissed off at each other.

Gotta hand it to Putin, the guy knows how to divide and conquer
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
walkingupwards (10-04-2020)
Old 10-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
I see both views, but how do you know that everything that has been done so far; lockdown, masks, rules etc, is the reason we're only at 200K deaths and not 1M deaths. You can't prove it.

Just like the increased deaths of suicide/depression may outweigh the deaths from COVID if there was never a lock down. Can't prove it either

The situation is tricky, every solution has pros/cons

What we currently got is a ton of PPP fraud, lagging financial aid to those that need it most, a butchered CDC spreading misinformation, and a bunch of stupid governors not listening to science.

But its not entirely the peoples fault since Fox news and other outlets spread so much misinformation, that we got people getting pissed off at each other.

Gotta hand it to Putin, the guy knows how to divide and conquer
Because there are countries that didn't go to the extreme because of covid, and they don't have 5 times as many deaths on average as we do?
Old 10-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Like SK/Japan?

They inherently do a great job of wearing masks. No lockdown necessary cause the majority of people take things serious.

The lockdown is what has to be done in places like Florida where there's so many idiots. If the majority of the US would just wear masks, social distance and avoid public gatherings, we wouldn't have as many deaths obv.

We have this many deaths because of poor leadership, misinformation on news outlets, and a lot of dumb people. The fact that the US is also incredibly unhealthy adds to the increased in deaths.
Old 10-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Like SK/Japan?

They inherently do a great job of wearing masks. No lockdown necessary cause the majority of people take things serious.

The lockdown is what has to be done in places like Florida where there's so many idiots. If the majority of the US would just wear masks, social distance and avoid public gatherings, we wouldn't have as many deaths obv.

We have this many deaths because of poor leadership, misinformation on news outlets, and a lot of dumb people. The fact that the US is also incredibly unhealthy adds to the increased in deaths.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be the 4 months of daily protests all over the country.

or the sending sick people to nursing homes.

And no, not SK/Japan. Places like Sweden. They now have the lowest daily new cases in Europe.

And many other countries, where I've talked to people, and they think it's moronic that so many people are wearing masks in other countries. They wear masks when they are crowded on a train, and that's about it really. They are going about their lives like normal.

Masks and lockdowns and social distancing, only works if there is a vaccine coming. They can pretend all they want, but it's not happening anytime soon. Those other countries understood that, and didn't destroy their entire economy. The lockdowns will take off more days from peoples lives, than covid ever could.

Last edited by james13v; 10-02-2020 at 04:58 PM.