Biden won the presidnecy. - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 11-24-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Biden won the presidnecy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
LOL what you people don't seem to realize, is that Trumps team couldn't care less about Obama era judges striking down their lawsuits. They NEED to lose them, so they can go to the supreme court and make the rulings national decisions. But sure. Yay for you. You won.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
yankee (11-25-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2020

Quote:
Yankee, you can make any excuse for them.....they showed up with nothing. So they wasted the courts time for what? for fun?

So much evidence, and yet nothing is shown.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/u...-lawsuits.html
If you can honestly look at this election, and say to yourself, " yeah, this is perfectly fine. Normal. Nothing to to see here", then you couldn't give a damn about democracy. Only getting orange man bad out.

Biden outperformed election norms by HUGE margins.

Biden, the guy that barely even left his basement to campaign, beat Obama, by 15 MILLION votes. He beat hillary clintons totals, despite losing to her in EVERY SINGLE METRO AREA except for 4 cities. Despite democrats general failures in local house and state seats across the nation, he STILL put up a record haul of votes. The first president to get elected while losing seats, in quite awhile. In fact, trump was pretty much the only incumbent president in U.S. history to lose his re-election while his own party gained seats in the House of Representatives

Trump received 94% of the primary vote, higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and even Obama. Trump is the only one of 5 incumbents to receive 90% of the primary vote since 1812. Trump set a record for most primary votes by an incumbent, of 18 million. The previous record was Clinton, at HALF that number. no incumbent president in nearly a century and a half has gained votes in a re-election campaign and still lost. Despite Trumps substantial record support among minority voters, bidens appeal still over came that, and shattered an actual minority presidents popular vote totals. But we are still made to believe that people hated trump. Trump, the racist, that received a higher percentage of black and Hispanic votes than any other republican, while the old white man with 50 years of being a politician, gained white votes. But we are still made to believe trump is the racist and that democrats are for minorities. Clearly minorities are waking up to that lie.

Biden is set to become the first president in 60 years to lose the states of Ohio and Florida on his way to election. Last time this happened was JFK, winning IL, but then again, the Mafia allegedly helped him win that state.... But biden? Nope. He is on his way to losing almost every historic bellwether county across the country. While still getting 15 million more votes than what is considered the most popular president in modern history.

I can go on and on and on about all the ways this election was completely ground breaking. But anyone that is willing to set aside even just these statistics, and just move on with their lives, are ignorant and lazy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
kinsey (11-25-2020), yankee (11-25-2020)
Old 11-24-2020

You guys remember when liberals were complaining about how voting machines can be hacked? No? All the late night shows just a couple years ago complaining? MSM with actual documentaries describing it?Oh, yeah my bad. I can see how your memories might be faulty, when all those same people are now saying Trump is insane. It only mattered when it was against liberals. The second they win, " no big deal! nothing to see here! How dare trump try to destroy our democracy!!".

Old 11-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
LOL what you people don't seem to realize, is that Trumps team couldn't care less about Obama era judges striking down their lawsuits. They NEED to lose them, so they can go to the supreme court and make the rulings national decisions. But sure. Yay for you. You won.
LOL, I mean....yeah, I won. I was told to suck it up and accept the 2016 election results. I did, and we all moved on.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
SUVE (07-06-2021)
Old 11-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

@james13v brooo relax, everything is gonna be okay
Old 11-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Just let me know how many small animals or libtards I have to sacrifice to get this **** overturned?
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
"We're all in this together"
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
For sure..... Just most likely not a Biden presidency.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-25-2020)
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
LOL, I mean....yeah, I won. I was told to suck it up and accept the 2016 election results. I did, and we all moved on.
That is comical at best.

You are delusional.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. I truly believe most of you on here need to be spade and neutered. Please stay in your ****-hole. Please do not move and ruin the conservative states you want to move to. Please. please. please.
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
LOLOL " we all moved on". Where have you been living under for the past 4 years?
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
Yeah. Another 6 week lockdown is going to make this country perfectly ok

I'm sorry if I prefer to live in a prospering economy, where we don't let every other country run roughshod over us. Notice how no one has contradicted anything I've said. If what I said is true, then NO, everything is not going to be ok. Any semblance of democracy is screwed, if we don't bring to light what happened, and stop it from ever happening again. I swear, you people are so orange man bad, you don't give a damn what happens to this country, as long as he isn't president anymore.
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
That is comical at best.

You are delusional.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. I truly believe most of you on here need to be spade and neutered. Please stay in your ****-hole. Please do not move and ruin the conservative states you want to move to. Please. please. please.
I didn't vote for trump in 2016. 2018 was the first time I ever voted republican. At this rate, I will always vote republican. They've gone so far left, I'm afraid this will just become a repeat of the live I escaped from to come to this country in the first place.

These people are delusional at best, insane at medium, and evil at worst. They are blatantly lying now. They've been calling trump an illegitimate president for four years. Attacking him every step of the way. literally 95% negative media coverage. Everyone going against him. Hillary STILL says he isn't the legitimate president. They are now telling US to get over it, and just concede, while they ignore Hillary saying Biden shouldn't concede " Under any circumstances".

They say don't attribute to malice what could be simple ignorance. But at this point, I don't believe it's ignorance anymore. You can throw a wall of facts at them, and they will just close their ears and yell " annanana, I can't hear you!!".

Last edited by james13v; 11-25-2020 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
Just let me know how many small animals or libtards I have to sacrifice to get this **** overturned?
don't stoop to their level. Just because they've fallen off their high horse, doesn't mean we should.
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
That is comical at best.

You are delusional.

Going to have to call you on that one... All political parties have have liberalism in them to a degree. Nothing wrong with the government setting out laws to keep individuals safe. No society would function without that.

I expect Biden will be decent enough. The sky is hardly going to turn red and start bleeding. You don't like the ideology, and that is fine, but I doubt it will actually effect your life much day to day. Taxes in the US are pretty sky high as it is (and if I am correct set on a state level anyway) I doubt they will increase much and that is the main thing that impacts individuals days to day.
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Going to have to call you on that one... All political parties have have liberalism in them to a degree. Nothing wrong with the government setting out laws to keep individuals safe. No society would function without that.

I expect Biden will be decent enough. The sky is hardly going to turn red and start bleeding. You don't like the ideology, and that is fine, but I doubt it will actually effect your life much day to day. Taxes in the US are pretty sky high as it is (and if I am correct set on a state level anyway) I doubt they will increase much and that is the main thing that impacts individuals days to day.
Says a person from the Middle east who lives in the UK. Sorry, I dont have any respect for anything you say about USA politics. Statements are falling upon death ears...

Last edited by yankee; 11-25-2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-25-2020), SUVE (07-06-2021)
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%

lmaooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Yeah. Another 6 week lockdown is going to make this country perfectly ok
No one wants a strict lockdown, but it has to happen due to the mess created from a lack of leadership

If we were smart about it like SK, we wouldn't have such strict lockdowns

facts
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-25-2020)
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
Says a person from the Middle east who lives in the UK. Sorry, I dont have any respect for anything you say about USA politics. Statements are falling upon death ears...
Well don’t you look like a tit... your ‘facts’ make about as much sense as half your posts.

I am not from the Middle East, simply lived there for a year, and second I spend my childhood in Florida so grew up with American politics . Wonderfully misinformed there chap. I do wonder how much time you have spent outside the US?

The statement about tax isn’t an opinion. That’s just a fact. Other facts include evolution, gravity, the world being round and being older than 8000 years

None of what you have said actually counters the point I made. It the same as a just yelling non sensical words really really loud at someone. You feel great and feel like your making a point but your really not.

It sounds like the theory now is that Trump is loosing the court battles on purpose so that he can get to the Supreme Court and then drop the bombshell. If he doesn’t then what? Surely the excuses and blaming it on electoral fraud have to eventually run out.

PS - I prefer your first edit when you said I lived in the EU like it’s a single really large country

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-25-2020 at 08:03 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (11-25-2020), SUVE (07-06-2021)
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Have you ever watched the channel economics explained james? This fellow is from Australia, and the details in how he explains the USA, I am astonished at how much a foreigner knows so much about USA, I am quite impressed. But then again, Australia is one of the 5 eyed nations. Even still, so many USA residents know so little about Britain, Australia, Canada etc, USA's allies, and yet so many of the British, Australians and Canadians know so much about Americans, I am astonished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Well don’t you look like a tit... your ‘facts’ make about as much sense as half your posts.

I am not from the Middle East, simply lived there for a year, and second I spend my childhood in Florida so grew up with American politics . Wonderfully misinformed there chap. I do wonder how much time you have spent outside the US?

The statement about tax isn’t an opinion. That’s just a fact. Other facts include evolution, gravity, the world being round and being older than 8000 years

None of what you have said actually counters the point I made. It the same as a just yelling non sensical words really really loud at someone. You feel great and feel like your making a point but your really not.

It sounds like the theory now is that Trump is loosing the court battles on purpose so that he can get to the Supreme Court and then drop the bombshell. If he doesn’t then what? Surely the excuses and blaming it on electoral fraud have to eventually run out.

PS - I prefer your first edit when you said I lived in the EU like it’s a single really large country
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glacier922 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-26-2020), SUVE (07-06-2021)
Old 11-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

OMG, Love it......
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
SUVE (07-06-2021)
Old 11-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

I voted for myself, even if I won, I couldnt become president. I'm not a natural born American. This was another election year with $hit candidates.
Old 11-26-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%

Polticians wil tell you what you want to hear,raising minimum wage to $15 just not doable in some lines of business say restaurants.
I notice when you get your restaurant bill,it reminds you to tip the waiter and it even calculates for you if you tip10%,15%.20%.
We have one restaurant which requires you to walk up to the cashier and give your order,she just enters it on a pc and waitress will bring you the food and then you go back to the cashier to pay.
so for an average size restaurant,all you need is one waiter to bring you the food,and if business is slow,the cook or the cashier can bring the food,no waiter.
so you are looking for a waiter to work 5 hours (2 for lunch and 3 for dinner),cost is $75