Biden won the presidnecy. - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Biden won the presidnecy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Always with the proof. Why don't people just believe exactly what they are told no questions asked. What has the world come to
Someone at the WH really hates our moron President and is screwing with him....lol.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

mike75493245 - A Polish Trumpist. Interesting.
And amazing the level of knowledge of American politics and the inner workings of the American Judicial system by someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the US.
MM78 - why are you even bothering with this clown?
And mike75493245 - don't you have enough political issues to deal with in your own country? my Polish inlaws keep telling us about all the demonstrations currently plaguing your country regarding the outlawing of abortions for all reasons. Yeah Poland is the enlightened country which should all strive to emulate right pal?
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
mike75493245 - A Polish Trumpist. Interesting.
And amazing the level of knowledge of American politics and the inner workings of the American Judicial system by someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the US.
MM78 - why are you even bothering with this clown?
And mike75493245 - don't you have enough political issues to deal with in your own country? my Polish inlaws keep telling us about all the demonstrations currently plaguing your country regarding the outlawing of abortions for all reasons. Yeah Poland is the enlightened country which should all strive to emulate right pal?
LOL, I just wanted mike to give us the proof he say's there is. He made a statement and offered zero evidence, in fact, all we got was paragraphs of really nothing.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

If trump and his cronies cannot produce the evidence you think this clown from Poland can?
Lets all move on.
Cant wait for January 20th - the date that Trump will become just another piece of garbage in history's trash can.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
USA is a very awkward country indeed , on one side it is high-tech on the other side it has millions of illegal immigrants , almost no document checks within the country , dead people voting , people voting multiple times , illegals voting , people without ID voting and more and more and more... this certainly looks like an asylum where the crazies have taken over the power...
Not that awkward! IMO the way politics works in the US depends entirely on where you live and what new stations are mostly watched in your city. If you're in conservative states, most people watch fox news. If you're in liberal states, most people watch CNN

The media has you brainwashed depending on where you live. I don't watch TV but I'm willing to bet there's misinformation from both the left/right. Unless you're some kind of unbiased journalist that researches every political issue from both sides, your political beliefs in America lie heavily on where you get your news from, whether its TV, Facebook or Friends.

That's the majority of America currently, we at the mercy of our media overlords. Pretty sure its like what world wide. That's why we're at each others throats and why this year I realized I had a lot of dumb friends. Unless you're an unbiased person that has personally investigated everything from the left/right, you've likely been misinformed one way or another

@Mike - In order for Trumps claims to land in the supreme courts, it has to go through the state courts. No state has found any proof of voter fraud, and the majority of trumps lawsuits are trying to grab small handfuls of votes. Trump needs thousands thrown out and its just not looking like that's happening. In a much closer election I could see the supreme court playing out, but not at the current levels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsui...ntial_election

Here's my tin foil prediction

Trump is on his way out, Biden on his way in. Democrats will take the senate in a surprise win in January. Dems will release a massive stimulus in Jan-Feb, heavily apposed by the GOP. The stock markets will begin crashing in Mar~April. Over the next few years the GOP will blame the democrats for the debt crisis and market crash just in time for a 2024 election

Screenshot me baby
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Going to have to call you on that one... All political parties have have liberalism in them to a degree. Nothing wrong with the government setting out laws to keep individuals safe. No society would function without that.

I expect Biden will be decent enough. The sky is hardly going to turn red and start bleeding. You don't like the ideology, and that is fine, but I doubt it will actually effect your life much day to day. Taxes in the US are pretty sky high as it is (and if I am correct set on a state level anyway) I doubt they will increase much and that is the main thing that impacts individuals days to day.
You haven't been following the things that biden is suggesting to do, let alone if he manages to get the senate. Will it be the end of the world? No. But he literally wants to change america ( in his words). He will cause A LOT of problems, and 6 week lock down is just the start.
Old 11-27-2020

Kinda ironic that they had to use liberal screaming as a meme to showcase maga screaming LOLOL
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
The lower courts have thrown out every damn case that has been presented because there was ZERO evidence shown.

Judge issues humiliating smackdown of Trump lawyers in court - YouTube
again, the lower courts comprised of obama era judges. Keep pretending they don't have any evidence tho. They aren't even looking at the evidence. THOUSANDS of signed sworn affidavits of fraud. Evidence that they broke the law. DId you even watch the PA hearings? Jeez you're pathetic.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

@Mike - In order for Trumps claims to land in the supreme courts, it has to go through the state courts. No state has found any proof of voter fraud, and the majority of trumps lawsuits are trying to grab small handfuls of votes. Trump needs thousands thrown out and its just not looking like that's happening. In a much closer election I could see the supreme court playing out, but not at the current levels.
LOL what? Literally 100,000's of votes in multiple states. But ok. Sure, Small handfuls. You really think these lawyers are just complete morons don't you. That all of you people are so much smarter than them. Why the hell would they destroy their entire careers for small handfuls of votes? They wouldn't. None of you have been paying attention to any of the fraud evidence being presented. Period. Keep playing your violin tho. The fact that not a single one of you have address a single point that I presented in my main post, shows just how full of **** you all are.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

james13v - just add links pointing people to this evidence (Im sure that the claimed sworn thousands of affidavits would be posted somewhere - at least in part as examples) and throw it in their faces.
Why is nobody showing this evidence? That's what everybody is talking about and what everybody - on both sides - wants to see.
Im not a trump fan but if there is evidence of voter fraud to the degree you state was present during this election and to the point of overturning this election then everyone arguing with you here would have to go through it and if need be apologize to you.
Please - give us the links to this evidence. Im not trying to upset you or argue with you. Being sincere. Just show everybody the evidence that youre convinced is sufficient to overturn this election.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
james13v - just add links pointing people to this evidence (Im sure that the claimed sworn thousands of affidavits would be posted somewhere - at least in part as examples) and throw it in their faces.
Why is nobody showing this evidence? That's what everybody is talking about and what everybody - on both sides - wants to see.
Im not a trump fan but if there is evidence of voter fraud to the degree you state was present during this election and to the point of overturning this election then everyone arguing with you here would have to go through it and if need be apologize to you.
Please - give us the links to this evidence. Im not trying to upset you or argue with you. Being sincere. Just show everybody the evidence that youre convinced is sufficient to overturn this election.
Why, because people are so lazy they can't do their own very simple research? They can't watch the multiple hearings with the witnesses actually speaking what they witnessed? the fact that of the 300,000 votes that came in, in the middle of the night, only 3000 were for Trump? I've spent hours watching the testimony. The recount finding 3000 votes, most for Trump, in multiple different counties? That just magically didn't get included? If they can watch it, and come away with thinking " nah, they are all liars. nothing to see here", then just, ugh.

Come on now. if they can't be bothered to watch these things as it is, why do you possibly believe they'd read anything I share with them? What can I possibly show them that would change their minds, that the multiple hearings couldn't do?

Last edited by james13v; 11-27-2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-27-2020

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/docu...ompressed).pdf

Here, if anyone actually is going to bother to read them. GO ahead and read them, and come back to me and say that they are all liars and that none of the things they've testified to under penalty of jail, are real.

And this is just one single aspect of all of this.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

I actually read through about half of the PDF you attached there and Im sorry but its nothing we havnt all heard before and its nothing that can convince me that there was fraud to the extent that it would overturn the election results in Michigan.
I find it interesting that republican watchers were 'intimidated' by police presence. I was under the impression that the police and the police unions were all strongly behind Trump.
I find it strange that many of them state there was a concerted effort by multiple individuals to 'block' their view. Im trying to imagine how that would work and cant for the life of me figure out how the view would be blocked while counting thousands of votes.
I see that almost every single one of them stated they were 'intimidated'. That seems to be a common theme. From what Im reading it can be interpreted though that they had no idea what they were looking for and kept interfering in the proper counting process to the point they had to be warned to stop doing so. I know youll disagree with that but consider it the same way Im considering the affidavits you just presented here by people who have sworn they are republicans (and therefore clearly biased).
I also find it interesting that they state many points regrading items they just had no knowledge of as a certainty - 'there were boxes at the back and no one told us what was in them' - sorry but that's just ludicrous to even include in an affidavit.
And to touch on your point about these being sworn affidavits - yes I have no doubt whatsoever that there are plenty of people out there who would outright lie about things to get their way (we've seen it happen plenty in the white house over the last 4 years - or are you going to try and say trump never lied to the American people?).
Trump has done a fine job trying to sow doubt on the results of these elections. He started this way back at the beginning of the pandemic when it became apparent that mail-in voting would be much more widespread this time around. The facts though so far seem to speak for themselves. What you showed here is nowhere near sufficient to convince me that what he said is true. Lets move to other - and hopefully better - actual proof of this voter fraud. And by that I mean something concrete - not just the words of individuals who are biased trump supporters. Surely you don't expect an election to be overturned based on that alone.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/docu...ompressed).pdf

Here, if anyone actually is going to bother to read them. GO ahead and read them, and come back to me and say that they are all liars and that none of the things they've testified to under penalty of jail, are real.

And this is just one single aspect of all of this.
That's for Michican... They certified the election results 4 days ago?

If Trump/co had evidence they wouldn't have certified the results...
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
I actually read through about half of the PDF you attached there and Im sorry but its nothing we havnt all heard before and its nothing that can convince me that there was fraud to the extent that it would overturn the election results in Michigan.
I find it interesting that republican watchers were 'intimidated' by police presence. I was under the impression that the police and the police unions were all strongly behind Trump.
I find it strange that many of them state there was a concerted effort by multiple individuals to 'block' their view. Im trying to imagine how that would work and cant for the life of me figure out how the view would be blocked while counting thousands of votes.
I see that almost every single one of them stated they were 'intimidated'. That seems to be a common theme. From what Im reading it can be interpreted though that they had no idea what they were looking for and kept interfering in the proper counting process to the point they had to be warned to stop doing so. I know youll disagree with that but consider it the same way Im considering the affidavits you just presented here by people who have sworn they are republicans (and therefore clearly biased).
I also find it interesting that they state many points regrading items they just had no knowledge of as a certainty - 'there were boxes at the back and no one told us what was in them' - sorry but that's just ludicrous to even include in an affidavit.
And to touch on your point about these being sworn affidavits - yes I have no doubt whatsoever that there are plenty of people out there who would outright lie about things to get their way (we've seen it happen plenty in the white house over the last 4 years - or are you going to try and say trump never lied to the American people?).
Trump has done a fine job trying to sow doubt on the results of these elections. He started this way back at the beginning of the pandemic when it became apparent that mail-in voting would be much more widespread this time around. The facts though so far seem to speak for themselves. What you showed here is nowhere near sufficient to convince me that what he said is true. Lets move to other - and hopefully better - actual proof of this voter fraud. And by that I mean something concrete - not just the words of individuals who are biased trump supporters. Surely you don't expect an election to be overturned based on that alone.
you can see a video where they were literally putting up pizza boxes over the windows to block the views. There are videos of them being blocked from entering the building. Come on now...

Yeah, mail in voting is more wide spread. Funny that Biden only beat hillary in 4 cities in the 4 major swing states that got him the win. All of which had huge mail in vote dumps in the middle of the night. All of which trump was winning when we went to sleep, all of which trump lost when we woke up. "

I'm honestly shocked that people can see everything going on, and believe that less than 100,000 votes between 4 different states that got biden the win, couldn't possibly be caused by any type of fraud. That biden got 15,000,000 more votes than OBAMA, yet couldn't beat Hillary in anything but FOUR CITIES???? Trump, getting the most votes of ANY president ever. Getting higher minority turnout percentage than any republican. Really???

LOL biased trump supporters. Maybe watch the testimonies if you honestly believe people are going to perjure themselves for trump.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

I actually do follow those procedures and do watch the testimonies.
I watch both CNN and Fox (pretty sure you follow only one of those) and I try to see both sides of the dispute here.
Get back o the point. Show us concrete evidence cause you still havnt done that. Show me convincing evidence that can actually overturn the results of this election. Show me something that can be taken to the supreme court to get the desired result.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
That's for Michican... They certified the election results 4 days ago?

If Trump/co had evidence they wouldn't have certified the results...
LOL baahahaha. Really? Did you even pay attention to the certification in Michigan? The republican canvasser literally said he doesn't have the power to not certify. Even after the witness showed him the law multiple times, he kept repeating how they must certify the vote and they have no power to do anything else. But sure, lets pretend if trump had evidence, they wouldn't have certified the results. When the guy literally said he has to certify the results no matter what.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
I actually do follow those procedures and do watch the testimonies.
I watch both CNN and Fox (pretty sure you follow only one of those) and I try to see both sides of the dispute here.
Get back o the point. Show us concrete evidence cause you still havnt done that. Show me convincing evidence that can actually overturn the results of this election. Show me something that can be taken to the supreme court to get the desired result.
LOL oh yes, I'm a fox watcher. NOT. Nice ad homonim. Never heard that one before.

They are going to the supreme court. I don't have to show you ****. You can watch it for yourself. But lets all believe that these high power attorneys have nothing. They've got nothing. They are tanking their careers. They are lying about what they have, and they will show up to the supreme court empty handed. That's super believable. We are talking about 100,000 votes between 4 COMBINED states. That's all it takes. That will be extremely easy with what I've seen them show. But only time will tell I guess. I assume you've placed your bets? You can make really good money with how sure you seem to be that they will lose.

Last edited by james13v; 11-27-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-27-2020

biden over performed in only the cities he needed to win ( all of which were the cities that he was losing the night before) and under performed in literally every other city that just so happened to not matter.... while taking away 15,000,000 more votes ( and almost not campaigning whatsoever....) than what's considered by history as the greatest presidential campaign ever, of the first black president.

Any one of you want to buy a bridge? DO you guys really hate trump THAT much? really?

Last edited by james13v; 11-27-2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Well guess theres no arguing with you friend.
You seem fully convinced that trump was screwed out of his second term and the fact he was an incompetent leader had nothing to do with it. Let me guess - in your opinion he did a phenomenal and honest and truthful job in everything that has to do with the pandemic. He never lied about anything. He never misled. He never did anything wrong and there is no reason why eh shouldn't be president for 4 more years.
As you said - give me a break.
the people have spoken. You think their votes and the election results can be overturned - go for it. But ill ask you this: if the supreme court with a majority of 6:3 with 3 of those justices being Trump appointees - if THAT supreme court decides the election was a fair one - would you THEN accept the results?
Id love an answer to that cause if the answer is no then why are we even arguing here?
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

This thread is absolutely hilarious. A whole bunch of liberals mostly from other countries acting like they know what the heck is going on in the USA. It is hilarious!
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
You think their votes and the election results can be overturned - go for it. But ill ask you this: if the supreme court with a majority of 6:3 with 3 of those justices being Trump appointees - if THAT supreme court decides the election was a fair one - would you THEN accept the results?
Yes.... But honestly, Canadians should stay out of US politics. Like you pointed out, shouldn't people from crappy governments worry about their own homes? Rhetorical of course.