Wise account closed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 10-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default Wise account closed

Need a bit of advise please

I opened wise personal account on real details, and realised they only provide 3 virtual cards with it, so had a chat with customer support, they suggested to open business acc where they offer 3 virtual card per business acc and you can have as many business acc you want.

about 10 days later after opening wise personal acc, I applied for wise business account, they send a query and asked my business activities and web site link to my web site, I did not have a proper web site, so bought a shopify store from ebay which had some email delivery items there (microsoft office, windows, adobe, etc etc), and provided them link.

couple of days lator, wise refused business acc and they closed personal account too, stating breaking acceptable use policy 1-2-1 K
https://wise.com/gb/legal/acceptable-use-policy-eea

1-2-1 K: Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement.
Any product or service that directly infringes or facilitates infringement upon the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, proprietary, or privacy rights of any third party.

Now I have explained them that my business has not setup properly as yet, and web site was in develpment phases, also I have not done any buying/selling on business/personal account either. So it is fine if you dont want to approve business acc, but atleast reactivate the personal account, but they are not doing that either.

Them closing my account, will I have any financial complications when say getting a load/mortgage from other bank? or simply opening bank account somewhere else?

What can I do in these situations?
Shall I make a complaint to finacial ombudsmon UK Or complaint to financil conduct authority?