eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   lettuce and jalapena (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/154554-lettuce-jalapena.html)

agent006140 08-08-2026 02:44 PM

lettuce and jalapena
 
So,dont eat lettuce from Mexico and now no jalapena pepper from Mexico,what next?
We are importing beef,I would assume they will come from Argentina
Swai from Vietnam,tiger prawn from Thailand.

phaz0rz 08-08-2026 03:04 PM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
Uh oh.. famine incoming.


I grew a few jalapenos this year, lol.



Thread theme:

rsot 08-09-2026 12:09 PM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1270510)
So,dont eat lettuce from Mexico and now no jalapena pepper from Mexico,what next?
We are importing beef,I would assume they will come from Argentina
Swai from Vietnam,tiger prawn from Thailand.

Don't make assumptions - when in doubt, go vegan local only hah

agent006140 09-20-2026 08:46 PM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
I looker at some fish today at a supermarket which claims to have seafood flown in from Fulton MARKET daily.
They said to tell if the fish is fresh,look at the eyes,I did ,all the red snapper,tilapia (not the live ons in the tank),cod ,their eyes look they have been dead long ago !

rsot 09-21-2026 09:58 AM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1272092)
I looker at some fish today at a supermarket which claims to have seafood flown in from Fulton MARKET daily.
They said to tell if the fish is fresh,look at the eyes,I did ,all the red snapper,tilapia (not the live ons in the tank),cod ,their eyes look they have been dead long ago !

Back on the lettuce and jalapeno train :dance:

agent006140 09-21-2026 10:58 AM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
lettuc and jalapena saga is over,we will move on to dead fish and lobster

phaz0rz 09-21-2026 04:29 PM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
This is the first time I've seen the feminized version of the word jalapeņo. I wonder how they determine if the pepper is male or female?

rsot 09-22-2026 07:40 AM

Re: lettuce and jalapena
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1272128)
This is the first time I've seen the feminized version of the word jalapeņo. I wonder how they determine if the pepper is male or female?

There is no word "jalapena" - don't get sucked into side nonsense phaz hah


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger