Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Page 23 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default eech

I had a non-paying bidder leave a neutral feedback saying she was having a miscarriage and in turmoil, yuk too much info.

had a feedback saying the 'blue jumper wasnt as black as in the photo',

oh yes and a particularly annoying buyer got their real phone number put in a skanky personals ad

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-12-2008 at 04:59 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%

So far to date on all 4 accounts I have had, I have never received a negative or even a neutral.

My worst isn't so bad but here's what happened...

I had a high dollar pool cue stick on auction with a 99¢ starting bid with a 6.95 shipping. The pool cue had a slight warp that was barely noticeable. And in the description I put that the cue stick was slightly warped 3 times and the final time was in red and underlined.

I did get a positive, but the person complained in the feedback that the pool cue was slightly warped. LOL

Unbelievable....and I still laugh every time I think about it!
Old 11-12-2008

Longevity: 90%

A got one, a seller send me an email telling me that it is not only unlawful and against ebays tos for me to leave negative feedback and low dsr's but it can be a good case for a liable suit against me. That I need to read the tos because you are suppose to leave honest fb and this was not.
I bought a brand new cell phone, when it arrived it was missing the back and the battery. After 13 days of payment it showed up, I paid for priority mail it was shipped parcel and I paid for insurance and no insurance on the box.
I gave him all low dsrs except one and he said he can tell it was me who left them.
He also went on to tell me that he will have to pay higher fees now because of my dishonest claims and that could be recovered in any lawsuit as well.
Old 12-05-2008

Default physco shopper stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatebay View Post
Okay, great so I finally got back on Ebay and now there is a buyer who says that I am selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods.
First of all before my old account that got suspended I was a powerseller and I was selling theory, vince, dvf, clothing (so not really designer items but not low end stuff either).

All my buyers loved me! So NOW, I just started listing a bunch of stuff on Ebay and since they are semi designer items (retails for around $200-$300 each) and I start them at $0.99 I have a buyer who recognized me through my old user name, then my two NEW user names last week that got suspended, and she thinks there is something fishy going on.

Of course there is something fishy going on, not with what I am selling but with all my attempts at going back on Ebay and listing the same items (not same auciton format but still same items).

Now, she says she reported all my suspended Ebay identities (most of them ⊗⊗⊗⊗) but also my main real identity on my powerseller account before I got suspended. She says she reported me to the brands company I am selling and Ebay.

So, should I just NOT ignore her, because I am afraid she will sue me. Or, am I being stupid? I don't think she has my address (because she never bought anything from me so she can't request it), only my various ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names with the same last name....

HELP this is getting complicated!
Man that lady is freaking physco. If i bought ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods or counterfiet i would not spend my whole life stalking someone. I dont think no-one will follow her not even the police if shes that crazy. They wont pay much attention to her.
Old 12-08-2008
MU

Longevity: 92%

Ebay is going downhill
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

The problem is not so much with ebay, its the whole internet thing with buying something without checking it out with your hands or just going back to the store and getting your money back. If ebay let every seller just do what they wanted to, the dirt bags would have distroyed ebay a long time ago. Ebay can't police the world of sellers. If I owned ebay what would I do with scammers and thieves? I don't have a clue. I see web sites all polished and safe looking selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ for mild discounts on " pre-owned " stuff. After a while people take the hint and go back to brick & mortar stores that make shure everything is authentic with no worries. Plus ebay is the one who gets sued every other day. When The French courts banged ebay in court, I knew it was the beginning of the end for ebay and the like.
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

but it doesnt give an excuse to treat all new accounts as if they're scammers ..

that new policy about forfeiting ebay fees even if your listing is taken down i think is a way to reimburse themselves for their losses
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

I'm not saying that ebay is right about the way they do things cause I live in fear every day about getting any product with a name on it and trying to list it without some email from a scumpouch buyer blackmailing me or ebay trying a new way to stiff me. The way I see it I'm going to take while the takings good or find a better way to sell on the internet. I just started to read all the info on hear and the freedom that a pile of accounts gives me thanks to the Stealth Book and all of you giving people. The only worries I have is that it won't last and I'll be back to square one.
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

I think when it comes to customers, they can't believe how low a price for an item can get when we get it so cheap and in bulk with no tax and the overhead the chain stores have to pay for. So they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or something and thats when a neg comes in with the " this item is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ " and bang I got twenty buyers wanting there money back with the added bonus of ebay breathing down my back! it really sucks!
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

i feel your pain. There was an article recently i think on Yahoo news about a group who were cracing down on sites / stores that sell items for "too good to be true" prices
Old 12-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Nothing will change cause all the stuff thats not going to sell this holiday will have to be liquidated and the old way of discounting or dumping it in dollar stores just does'nt cut it. Ebay is good for the retailers cause they get rid of all of their dead inventory at a decent price. All that underselling bull is just bull. If we did'nt get rid of it for them ( at ebay ) they would loose more money unloading to secondary stores or just eat all of it for a loss.
Old 12-09-2008

Man I had 2 sellers that are from a certain postcode in the uk. I mention on my listing that delivery to these postcodes will be different to the original delivery price as my courrier charges me more for these postcodes. I have clearly written this down on the listing in large capital writting. i sent an email to the buyers and advised them to kindly pay an extra few pounds to cover the dlivery cost. 1 replied back to me saying that it is not listed on your listing and i will not be paying more, please dispatch the item today or i will be notifying ebay of your scam. I replied back to her mentioning that if her postcode is not written on the listing then i am prepaid to offer her free postage all together but if it is then she will need to payup. I also mentioned that this is not a scam but a matter of her not reading the listing. So i asked her to kindly pay the extra cost and pasted the postal codes from my listing onto the email for her to see.

The last thing i want is for her to file a dispute as my account has really started to pick up and am doing about £4k a week. Its only a new account and i dont have any negative feedback. What should i do? Shall i just refund her money back? It is clearly her fault as it is clearly listed in large capital letters in a different font.
Old 12-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

be careful, the buyer you're dealing with seems like the type to leave negative feedback out of spite ... i truly hate dealing with buyers like those
Old 12-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
be careful, the buyer you're dealing with seems like the type to leave negative feedback out of spite ... i truly hate dealing with buyers like those
Yeh
this is what i am thinking too. If i refund her then she will leave negative feedback. She is not willing to pay extra and im not willing to honour the carriage as its clearly listed. Do you think there is any way around this?
Old 12-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

if the buyer does leave negative feedback then you can dispute it i guess

or

get the holiday spirit and just send it without the extra shipping cost ..

There could be other ways but i think those are the best two .. unless you can negotiate with the buyer
Old 12-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
if the buyer does leave negative feedback then you can dispute it i guess

or

get the holiday spirit and just send it without the extra shipping cost ..

There could be other ways but i think those are the best two .. unless you can negotiate with the buyer

Hi
Yes i have honoured the cost of postage for one buyer as they seem very genuine. However this other buyer which i am talking about. Well she is a nightmare. I will keep hold of the funds untill she contacts me again after finding out what she wants to do. Im very annoyed by her saying that she will tell ebay of this scam. If she does leave me negative feedback then i will get her band and yes i will go out of my way to create an account under her same details and get her done for shill bidding or something. i have all her details and she also sells. So lets see what happens.

I wouldnt ever think about doing this but she is not prepared to accept that she is in error and then go's on to falsly accuse me and demands postage right away.
Old 12-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

i dont blame you, i honestly would do the same
Old 12-15-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

Harsh modee very harsh! I hate problematic buyers they're a pain in the you know where.
Old 12-16-2008

Longevity: 98%

When they block it for no reason like they bid the starting bid and cancel as "entered wrong bid amount", I always report it to eBay.
Old 12-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Default Guilty as Charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
I make such reports for sellers who "pull their auctions" just because they don't like the closing prices.
i admit the first item i sold on ebay, i did this. I had paid over $300 for the item and it was going for about $68 LOL .. at the time i never knew about how prices usually shoot up in the last 10 minutes or so ...
Old 02-03-2009

My last neutral and star dinger said my item wasn't as described.

I asked her what was wrong. She said that when OTHER sellers had this fabric it was quilted.

I asked her why she didn't contact me. She said that it was her mistake since my listing clearly said it was non-quilted but she wasn't happy so she couldn't honestly leave me a positive.

I told her most sellers would work with her and the $6 (!!!!) wasn't that important to me I would have refunded her if she had just told me she made a mistake.

Part of the problem is eBay. If a buyer doesn't leave feedback after a certain amount of time eBay starts nagging them about 'you haven't left feedback for your seller yet'

My neutral came two months after she received the fabric, if eBay had kept reminding her she probably wouldn't have left me anything.

Karen
Closed Thread