eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Does Anyone Else Have Problems Paying on DHGate? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/20014-does-anyone-else-have-problems-paying-dhgate.html)

jeffweico 06-30-2010 11:57 PM

Does Anyone Else Have Problems Paying on DHGate?

I must be in the wrong business or else completely insane! I go to purchase at websites that do not want me to buy, so that I can hawk merchandise on websites that don't want me to sell. :doh:

Half the time, DHGate will only take PayPal. The other half it tells me that my credit card billing address does not match what they have on file. I end up completing under 20% of my orders there. Luckily, most of my suppliers have provided me their email addresses and take alternative payment methods.

DHgate is TERRIBLE! I tried their "chat" feature only to be put in "robo-chat" mode. I try leaving a message on their form, but it always tells me that I have to complete a certain field (they are all complete). I email them and get only an auto-response.

I don't have these problems with any other websites.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Here We Go Again 07-01-2010 12:36 AM

SOME categories on dhGate allow direct payment by credit card.
If you are trying to make a purchase and every time you go to make your payment and you get the "credit card billing address does not match" thing....
Well that is a category that does NOT allow direct credit card payment.
In that instant I just make the payment with my credit card through Paypal.

Since I figured this out I have had no other problems with any of my payments.

jamblix 07-01-2010 02:05 AM

Haven't had a single problem with paying on DHGate. Why don't you just use Paypal?

EFIL4OREV 07-02-2010 02:51 AM

Dhgate payment has been fine for me :) and there chat service is good as well, i always talk to a live agent. I dont buy through them any way. I find a seller with decent feedback and good product and contact him outside of dhgate.

Problems i have had with dhgate are the pages not loading properly...its random as aye coz sometimes they load fine and others they load real spastic lol.

rujoodh@gmail.com 04-20-2019 12:48 AM

Re: Does Anyone Else Have Problems Paying on DHGate?

Is PayPal an option to pay DHGATE?

Pedroalva 04-21-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 148764)
I must be in the wrong business or else completely insane! I go to purchase at websites that do not want me to buy, so that I can hawk merchandise on websites that don't want me to sell. :doh:

Half the time, DHGate will only take PayPal. The other half it tells me that my credit card billing address does not match what they have on file. I end up completing under 20% of my orders there. Luckily, most of my suppliers have provided me their email addresses and take alternative payment methods.

DHgate is TERRIBLE! I tried their "chat" feature only to be put in "robo-chat" mode. I try leaving a message on their form, but it always tells me that I have to complete a certain field (they are all complete). I email them and get only an auto-response.

I don't have these problems with any other websites.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I am on the same situation with the difference that it is eBay I can't buy nothing
and all the other supplyers sites aliex dhgate Alibaba ..lightin.. no problem

nickopedia 04-21-2019 02:09 PM

Yes, DHGate payment gateway is buggy as hell. I gave up on them along time ago for that very reason.

I suggest what others said above and contact the supplier since they are already well aware of these problems and have alternative payment channels.

SaiJin 04-30-2019 10:40 PM

Open a new thread guys!