We are slaves of this world and the people in power are the gods of this world - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default We are slaves of this world and the people in power are the gods of this world

this documentary shows how religion is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ (please skip part one if your religious or you can watch it if you won't get offended) part two shows how 9 11 is bull**** most people might already know that and part three shows how america will always want to be in a war no matter what and tells you that there is no law in the USA that you have have to pay tax. some people believe the tax system in the US is just robbing normal peoples money. also in part 3 it kinda tells you why the US government wants the patriot act to be in place. this documentary was life changing for me and the way i think about the government and tells us the truth not bull**** that comes out of the governments mouth. watch it its a must. any parts of the documentary you don't understand please ask me and i will try to explain it to you

Zeitgeist - The Movie
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2008

911 is bull? are you insane? so i assume you are one of those people who think the government blew up the buildings?

take your propaganda somewhere else. you're not even from the US.
Old 03-15-2008
Threadstarter  

err did you even watch the documentary? so what if im not from the US!!! i do care about the problems around the world. please watch the documentary before posting weather the it is bull or not.
Old 03-15-2008

Longevity: 95%

Slav.. sounds like youve had a hard luck time maybe? Maybe life hasnt dealt you a good hand?
Things do get better.. AND, yes, I am Catholic.. We ALL must have something to believe in...
There is a Higher Power, no matter what you call him..
Youre so young, have the whole world ahead of you..
Take care.. Best of Luck
Old 03-15-2008
Threadstarter  

thanks ebayhateluv i did have some bad luck over these last year or 2 but im over it. you should watch part 2 or three it kinda tells you that you don't have to pay tax because there is no such law that says you have to pay tax in the US. some people haven't even logged a tax form since like 1999
Old 03-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I grew up with people who paid no attention to changes in German government
and suffered the consequences. There is nothing new about people making
derisive comments about a government.
Old 03-15-2008

i don't think i want to listen to a kid who is more than half my age tell me i don't have to pay taxes, especially when you're not from the US. i prefer to not do jail time, or pay tons of penalties, or have all my home, cars, etc taken away.

this forum is about ebay and paypal, and not your political views. maybe we should keep it that way.
Old 03-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Each of you has a right to a different point of view.
Old 03-16-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
i don't think i want to listen to a kid who is more than half my age tell me i don't have to pay taxes, especially when you're not from the US. i prefer to not do jail time, or pay tons of penalties, or have all my home, cars, etc taken away.

this forum is about ebay and paypal, and not your political views. maybe we should keep it that way.
err this a off topic part of the forums.
Old 03-16-2008

yes, everyone has a right to their opinon, but it's like religious people going door to door, and trying to convert you. do not tell me to go view a video in an attempt to get me to believe the way you do.
Old 03-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

9/11 wasn't bullpoop, but more like this:

Quote:
"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye," he said. "We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant. Because the stuff we have done overseas has now brought right back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost."
I know this controversial speech has been on CNN the past few days, but I have to say he's right. When I was in high school, I also couldn't just go around slapping people and never expect to get slapped back.
Old 03-16-2008

MOdee:
You're so KNowledgable, Speak like a Philosopher, I believe you are a
College Professor, or the like, CPA, etc.. )

Always good defined info..
Old 03-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Didn't Malcolm X also use the term "chickens coming home to roost" about the JFK assassination?
Except the chicken that killed JFK was already home
Old 03-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Those chickens are very old by now. They first had a mention in The Parson's Tale, written by Chaucer circa 1390.
Old 03-18-2008

i love that doc.
twdell why get so defensive, he was just putting a video out for people to watch.

and nobody has definite proof about 911 one way or the other, the government closed any investigations into it, thats why there are conspiracy theories floating around. but being me, ive learned not to trust the media much so im on the fence on this one.
Old 03-18-2008

The demolition theory has some convincing evidence...about how perfectly the towers fell...and the beams being pre-cut and explosions at the bottom of them...it was such a tragedy I would hate to think our govenment was involved somehow...thank god Bush is almost done..
Old 03-19-2008

i just don't like being told what i should believe. he has his right to his opinion though.

i have heard about the demolition theory, and i have seen the slow motion footage. they say the puffs of smoke are explosives going off, but to me it just looks like the glass blowing out from the pressure of the previous floor falling on top of it.

i do believe the government took advantage of the situation to go after iraq though. you really didn't hear too much about afghanistan within a few months of the war starting. and they could get saddam, but not bin laden?
Old 03-21-2008

I love you ebhl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Slav.. sounds like youve had a hard luck time maybe? Maybe life hasnt dealt you a good hand?
Things do get better.. AND, yes, I am Catholic.. We ALL must have something to believe in...
There is a Higher Power, no matter what you call him..
Youre so young, have the whole world ahead of you..
Take care.. Best of Luck
Closed Thread