What to sell? How to find it? Competition put you out of business! Make $ online! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-14-2013
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default What to sell? How to find it? Competition put you out of business! Make $ online!

I get asked and thanks in emails on this site and was told to write an ebook and that some of you would of buy it! But screw it! Here you go! ENJOY!

So let’s start!

I always get asked what items should you sell to make money! If I told you, sell shoe laces. And I told everyone to do this, would you be mad that there is so much competition later on because of it? You all know that saying “give a men fish, he’ll eat for a day, teach him how to fish he’ll eat for a life time”. This is why I don’t tell you what items to sell. Because chances are in the near future you will have competition again and running back too me. So you need to figure this out on your own! Here read on let me help you!

What to sell?

I was once in your shoes, broke, no idea what to do, couldn’t get a job so I had to desperately look for ways to make money! So you need something that is good to sale and more stable! Let’s read on more. I would go to stores, different types of stores, I had opened up a Inc. in the US when I was only 18 years old. Any type of item I would see in stores I would call up these large companies and present myself saying I would like to sell their items. I would find out what the prices would be for most of these things. I learned that each business/market had it’s own margin in pricing! Some items cost $250 and in stores you would see them for $500. Some would offer me factory direct 10% off only, no matter how many I would buy! Some was 90% off from retail price. But you would have to buy $100,000 worth at a time. Spending countless years researching online, and calling up different companies. It wasn’t easy for me either with little or no money at all! Keep in mind I was only 18 years old when I started and at age 19 I already knew a lot more then most people would.

So let me tell you what is good to sell. First off you only have 1 friend and 1 business partner in life! And that friend is google! His going to help you do all the research with you, his an open book! You flip each page but you have to tell him what you want! He is also a way to communicate with others in this world, by helping you find forums and answers all over the web!

To me an ideal item would be something both male and female could buy from you! I hate limits myself so why limit yourself to only one group of people? You want a program that anyone of any age can use! Mostly ages 13 to 100 years old+! Once again this keeps a big open space of potential customers. How many people in this world are between the ages of 13 to 100 male and female? What price range will you target people at?

Example 1:
Let’s say you only sell hair dryers. You are only limited your self by half the population on the planet. What age groups buy a hair dryer? How many can afford to pay $19.99 for this item?

Example 2:
You are selling a hat for $4.99 only. How many people can afford to buy this hat? It’s for both men and women! You just opened up your market to a larger group then you would for the hair dryer. Can I sell this all year around? I can always lower the prices in the summer time to get people to buy it for those who know to shop for deals in the summer time for winter items! You could always sell a scarf along with it for $8.99 save $1 if you buy a scarf along with it!

Now come variables such as shipping the item at cost! The hat would be cheaper, and is 1 size fits all! As the hair dryer cost more money to ship! Chances are, if you are selling both these items you will make money! People buy hats every day, women buy a hair dryer more then a few times in a life time! You are also targeting businesses with the hair dryer! I would rather deal with a 1 size fits all item then to have people say that dress size 16 does not fit them anymore and they will return it and pay for shipping and cost you more money in the end. I always look at people daily and figure what I could sell them, of 1 item that is the same size that would be universal for all people men and women! Hats and scarfs! Simple and plain, and required and people buy newer ones each year! Now this might not be the best item for you but there are more items.

Example 3: Lets say you are selling chips for $2.99! What age group will buy this? Will male and female buy this form you? How many people can spend $2.99 on this product? Is this a product that will sell over and over again or just one time to a customer? Would this item sell more during a super bowl time frame or Christmas?

Example 4: Laptops or electronic devices. They are expensive! You just limited a big percent of the planet with an item that cost about $700 let’s say. Maybe the profits on it are $150. But how much money did you have to invest into this product to get a good price? Are there people out there who will scam you with this item? Chances are it will happen out of every 1,000 customers or 150 customers. That is just an example guess. So you’ve sold this laptop to someone and won’t see them again for another 2 or 3 years before they come back IF they come back!

Example 5: Used cars! Lets say price range $4,000 to $8,000. Is it easy to find used cars to resell and to deal with people? Do I have to pay a lot for renting the location I am in? Can I just pick up and go as I please and move to another state with 25 unsold cars I have here? I bet you the guy selling something online can just pick up and move without a problem and not worry about renting a location to store so many used cars! If the economy goes bad will people still have $4,000 to $8,000 for a car? Or will they still go to the stores and buy chips or a new hat for winter? Or would people rather take the bus or car pool with someone else to get to work? Will the price of a car on my lot drop within 6 months if I don’t sell it because no one wants it? Do I have to worry about hiring people and the price of insurance on top of it?
This is the type of business I would not want to deal with unless it would be Exotic cars worth over $80,000+! Rich always have money, sure they take a big hit when the economy hits but remember one thing people. No matter what the economy is like, THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO MAKE MONEY NO MATTER WHAT! IF THERE ISN’T A WAY GUESS WHAT? YOU MAKE THE WAY!!!!!!! Simple as that. It’s how I think and it’s how I go by. And it’s worked out for me!

Questions you should ask yourself when trying to find the perfect item to sell for your business project!

Is this all year around?

Can I sell to both sex?

Can people afford this item?

Will I have repeat business with this item or is it just a 1 time deal?
Does my item expire? (Such as chips have an expiring date along with laptops! If you don’t sell it within a few months you have to lower the price and lose money on it! As for the hats you can keep it for so many years before the value of it ever drops IF it should drop).

Can I still sell these items a few months down the road or will I lose money on it if I don’t sell it right away?

Is this item easy to get once I run out of it?

Do I have enough money to even start for this product?

Is there a market large enough for this product for me to see a return on it?
Can someone buy this as a gift for someone else?

Let’s take a look at real life examples of real items!

Since I was younger at age 14 I was always thinking of ways to earn money! Already at age 6 I was saving money up.

Gillette is one of my favorite items ever! It is used by men and women of all ages! Ages 13 boys already shave no joke people! Women shave also at a young age, under arms, legs and yes hello kitty area! Meow meow! How much is this? Normally under $10! It’s also light so it’s easier to ship and won’t cost as much money as other items that are heavy. If a person comes and buys this from you just once! Must be the price that attracted them, or the item you have. If so they will always be coming back for more. It’s like a subscription for a magazine. This item is perfect because 90% of the world can buy this! Unless you are in a cave out in Afghanistan!!!

Another item I always used was Ketchup, you can see this in any store/restaurant in the world! It’s cheap, people can buy it, all ages, kids, adults, you get a lot of repeat customers but it’s too expensive to ship! Because it’s heavy!

Coca-Cola is a legal drug if you ask me. People are hooked on this! Ketchup, Coca-Cola, Energy drinks, those are very hard things to invest! If you really think about it. How do you get the world population to love the taste and want more? Is food something you want to deal with? I’ve seen people selling ham on ebay due to someone showing me on this site. People got to eat right?

Is toilet paper something you want to deal with? Sure it’s cheap everyone needs it, but man it’s huge to ship!

Is there something you can offer businesses, that makes them come back too you? Maybe selling pens, or office supplies that are required all the time. PAPER is a perfect example. We all need paper right? But how much does it cost to ship 500 sheets of paper? 3 arms, and 2 legs people! That’s right 3 arms they don’t have to be yours!

But how about something with no name brand? Will it sale? Is there competition out there? I will tell you this, in my life time. I am only 31 years old and still very young. In my life time, I have seen a lot of items sell. In real life, online, on the news! I have a theory, if you sell it, they will buy it! Please check out my other thread: Here's how to make $ from the Dollar store guys USA!

Does the hat you sell have a brand? Are there products you can get from factory direct or made for you that you can put your own BRAND? YES THERE IS!

Let me ask you something. Do you own a cup at home or a glass to put water in? Does it have a brand name on it? Is it a product that you could sell by the DOZEN? Is it something that is required? Glasses fall and break more then once a year per person. So I am sure you can get return business! I am sure people of all ages and both sex require this item! But how is shipping this item going to be? Take a look around the house tonight, and see everything you own and buy. This should help you out a lot! That my friends is how you will find the right product for you! If not hit up a store, more stores! There are countless items out there in this world. Sky is the limit! You want an item that is cheap, easy to get, not to heavy, return customer, sales all year around, both sex, all ages! You find this, you are golden my friends! Maybe Garden stuff is very useful for example. But items are too big to ship, are too heavy, it’s not all year around.

When I was a kid I use to think of building a bird house. A bird house is just like a box. A box has 6 sides, a bird house has 6 sides also. But to ship a bird house? Won’t that be to big? I mean you can always take it apart! And put a sheet of paper inside with instruction on how to build it back up! Will be thin to ship, a bit large, not too heavy but doable! This is just one of the examples of many out there. If it’s too big, but not to heavy can you take it apart and have someone put it back together?

Lego’s is a perfect example, they are light to ship, but only target small kids, but how many kids are born each day? And how many kids turn 6 years old each day around the world? What a perfect toy people! Is this a product that could sit in my storage unit and not expire? Is this too heavy? Like I said, hit up all the stores! You got time off? Stop spending your money on worthless stuff, stop hanging out with friends for a week or 2, and do some researching first!

So now you have many examples. Also go to a friends house or parents house, gfs house, see what’s there that they have that you don’t have! Chances are there are 3 items you never knew were around in this world, and probably a dozen more items that you won’t own or don’t own for many reasons that others might own!

How to find these items to resell?

I’ll keep this one short! Each item you find in stores has a company who makes these. You can always contact them and ask to become a reseller. OR you can research with your best friend google!

Is going to China something I want to do?

Personally no it’s not something I would enjoy doing. Will the product cover, my cost of flight, hotel, translator, travel, food, 2 weeks stay, chances are you are WHITE! They will rip you off and give you higher prices. You need to earn trust! China is not the only market in the world, but it is the largest of f@ k3 items. They are the biggest! You want something original with no brands, small, easy to ship, affordable! That is the key! Sure you can sell TV’s, Laptops, printers, scanners. But how much money will you invest into all of this? What if you get 1 scammer or a few who target you? Not every business has a risk! Keep that in mind people.

There are so many wholesalers in the US along and factories that make things. Mexico, South America, Europe, Asian countries, India, Australia & Africa. I get my products directly from the USA! I personally wouldn’t trust sending over $1000’s of my own money to another country where I can not trust someone! Do a lot of researching on this one! A Lot! There are forums, learn to spot scammers, learn how to protect your investments!

Competition put you out of business?

Study what happened. 90% of the time they put you out because, they have a supplier that is cheaper and can get rid of you! At times they 10% of the time they offer more then you. Let’s say you are selling a dozen drinking glasses for $11.99 they are selling 18 of them for $11.99. I’ve gotten an email from one member on here about competition putting them out. If your competition can do it. SO CAN YOU! You need a lot of time to research this! Where are they getting it from? Is it worth your time? Are there other products? Keep in mind, NOTHING IS FOREVER PEOPLE!!!!!

Aol use to be bigger when they first came out, now look at them! Yahoo was bigger before google and they got smaller! Myspace was the main website for keeping up with friends, now look at them! They rank 224th website in the world! Ebay was the main website for buying and selling. Amazon is now ahead of them in the ranking world! Buy.com was a big one now it’s gone! There will always be competition, there will always be a way to put the big guy out no matter what! It’s part of life! Deal with it, and work around it! Be cleaver! There was a time when beanie babies was the hottest thing to sell online over 10 years ago! Now that era is over with! Is the product you sell only for this era?

Competition put you out! Can you make this product from home? Can you buy machines to make whatever product it is you were making? Is it worth your time? Do you have the money to invest into doing this?

There are so many things you can do, that you won’t have to worry about competition because you will make these things from home. The bird house was an example.

Making money selling nothing online!

Is this true or another bs scam? It’s true! They won’t tell you because they don’t want competition or don’t care to help you out. Why should they? There are many things in todays world that you can make money not selling anything online. I’ll give you a few examples.

We’ve all heard about blogging, but does it pay enough? Depends! Do you have the skills to get out there? Is it something people are into? Etc.
There are digital items and things you can offer online for FREE! How do they still make money? AdSense pays you for ads on the website and views you get from it along with clicks. I’ve made $100’s per month with it. I stopped it was not worth my time and not something I was willing to learn to explain but there is money in it if you have the time to do it. You have to be very knowledge, and learn skills. This is not an over night thing either! It can be for some who know what they are doing but for most people. It will take you months to learn and tons of researching!

A perfect example is taglol dot com. They pay some groups on facebook to post links to their website with small pictures for people to click on. You end up going on that page you’ll see they have a picture that is comedy and makes you want to click on it. That is the idea. Once you land on this page, you will notice 6 different ads! Each page has ads! They are getting paid and they are top ranking website on top of it. So if you have a way of getting a facebook fan page with tons of fans on it and post pictures on a website, and get people to go there you can earn a lot of money. Now might not be a big thing with just 1 group page, but just think if you had 50 to 200 of these pages? And a program to log in and out of each group page and posted a link? And you just walk away and let the money roll in.

Not too many people make the money easily some do some don’t.
So anyways I hope this helps anyone out there who was having problems on finding what items to resell and what not! It’s how I did it and started out myself!

Remember people it might take up to 1 year! To finally get it started! Hard work pays off! NEVER GIVE UP! Coca-Cola sold 600 bottles it's first year! Someone else made so many light bulbs before it worked. I got his name, it's in American history I totally forgot! But NEVER GIVE UP!

Until then have fun researching.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-14-2013 at 07:56 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
ass11078 (03-11-2013), Bunneh (02-16-2013), Clara (02-16-2013), moneyhustler88 (02-15-2013), Mutant (04-04-2013), nebuspp (03-10-2013), NGALO1983 (02-16-2013), Packattack12 (02-14-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2013

Longevity: 65%

Very nice read my friend. And coca-cola is only legal drug because the formula is bigger secret than military weapons. I am sure what is in it is not legal otherwise.

Same guy who invented light bulb also invented phonograph and movies. So he was never satisfied and just say I am success and now can sit around on my fat arse. He kept going and going.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoneout For This Useful Post:
moneyhustler88 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

BY THE WAY THIS IS FOR NOOBS, NOT FOR THE PROS WHO ALREADY HAVE STEALTHS SETUP AND SO ON! THANK YOU!

Yeah it was longer but I had to cut it, because it only lets you put in 18,000 characters. I know it's not a drug, but it's like a drug in a legal way cause people always want it! Pepsi has the secret also then? :O

Yeah the guy invested a lot. IF at first you don't get it to work, keep trying until you hit it!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-15-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Yeah it was longer but I had to cut it, because it only lets you put in 18,000 characters. I know it's not a drug, but it's like a drug in a legal way cause people always want it! Pepsi has the secret also then? :O

Yeah the guy invested a lot. IF at first you don't get it to work, keep trying until you hit it!
What do you think `Coca` is for in `Coca-cola` It`s a drug alright.
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
What do you think `Coca` is for in `Coca-cola` It`s a drug alright.
Alright some history for you. They use to put Coke in it! It would give people energy to work longer on the FARMS (slaves) and only costing .05 cents a bottle! Why work 12 hours when you can work 16 hours or 18 hours. Have some coke!

Then I think in 1928 coca cola did the worst move ever (by some people)! They removed the Coke out of it! lol.
Old 02-15-2013

Longevity: 69%

wow great read mann
Old 02-15-2013

Quote:
Alright some history for you. They use to put Coke in it! It would give people energy to work longer on the FARMS (slaves) and only costing .05 cents a bottle! Why work 12 hours when you can work 16 hours or 18 hours. Have some coke!

Then I think in 1928 coca cola did the worst move ever (by some people)! They removed the Coke out of it! lol.
Yeah thats what they say.
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
wow great read mann
Yeah had over 19200 characters but I had to delete some. I would write more but I think it's enough. My wife and someone else on here said I should of made an ebook on it to sell it. I don't think anyone would buy it if they would even pay for it or the price on something like this. I mean I could of gave more details just I didn't want it to be too big in case it won't fit all on here.

I would of written 3 to 4 times more.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
moneyhustler88 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013

yeah man you should bro and well bro i would buy it to support a fellow member out
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
yeah man you should bro and well bro i would buy it to support a fellow member out
That's only cause you know some of the ideas I've told you about! :P lol.

Naw honestly I wouldn't know how much that would go for! I was thinking of making at least 5 or 6 topics for ebooks to resell and have them on websites. Like each book it's own website and having links to other ebooks so when ever you click on one you can see the others and you never get out of it. So no matter where you go, you always end up on one of my sites. I am sure it's how it's done plus I would offer them all my books for a good price or so like a discount or not who knows. Not worried!

I'll wait for Roscoe too see what he would say! Or Aspkin totally forgot about him!
Old 02-15-2013

aha yeah man u did tell me a few bro but most i knew lol
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
aha yeah man u did tell me a few bro but most i knew lol
That's why you said in one post "but that gave me an idea for something else"

lolllllllll I am not worried man. I am only telling you things cause 1, you arn't competition too me. So I could careless! Too much work, & I enjoy doing what I do best!

I always like to hear what others are doing or ideas to see if it could be possible to see a way of me making more sales in my thing. I know hard to believe most jump to the idea me, like I said I could careless!

There will always be ways to make money, no matter what!

And remember people, 10 years ago we hit 6 billion on the planet we are over 7 billion already! That's 16.5% more, = could lead to 16.5% more chances of you making a sale!
km018 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013

I love it man! I'm a noob and appreciate all and any of the advice you give me.
Old 02-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Km - you the one that gave me this idea, plus a few others. I always get emails on this site. After reading this you know why I didn't tell you what products to sell. Etc.
km018 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-16-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:

Making money selling nothing online!

We’ve all heard about blogging, but does it pay enough? Depends! Do you have the skills to get out there? Is it something people are into? Etc.

There are digital items and things you can offer online for FREE! How do they still make money? AdSense pays you for ads on the website and views you get from it along with clicks. I’ve made $100’s per month with it. I stopped it was not worth my time and not something I was willing to learn to explain but there is money in it if you have the time to do it. You have to be very knowledge, and learn skills. This is not an over night thing either! It can be for some who know what they are doing but for most people. It will take you months to learn and tons of researching!
When I get a chance I'll post on the top part later.

Yes, blogging sucks. It takes a tremendous amount of time.

Adsense sucks. Google owns you. You're better off having Affiliate links on your site.

One of the best models is to find a Niche, let's say MMO (Make Money Online). Build a massive email list and sell Affiliate products to your members.

Send 4 emails with something that will help, then 1 email with a Link to buy.

You can do JV's (Joint Ventures) with other people's product or service and make 10,000's of thousands for one Live Webinar. I've made over $15,000.00 in a 2 hour webinar promoting someone elses product.

This is one of the BEST ways to make money via the Internet, period.

I defy anyone to show me a better model that is proven. Unless you have the next Facebook or Yelp, good luck trying to make money via the internet.

I know several people who are making in excess of $100,000.00 per month using this model. Some are making over $300,000.00 per month.

:: Working Moms Only ®

^^^ That site was only started 2 years ago by Mary Ellen Tribby. She brings in serious money from that little site. All she does is send emails. Go ahead and opt-in to her email list.

Find out how the Big Dogs make Real Money, not Ebay money. We're talking LIFE changing money for generations to come. Money that can change your entire family history.

There are companies earning 100's of Millions per year doing this exact method.

About Agora Financial

About Agora

This is what I do.

I just gave you the BEST advice you'll ever receive about making money, period. <<<<<

Last edited by Roscoe; 02-16-2013 at 01:27 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (02-16-2013), km018 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I will def use reverse engineering on that one as always.

I'd love to make $100k monthly just like anyone else. I honestly believe what I do on ebay will get me there no joke, just need all my products and it's stuff you'll sell forever!

I always though your method was something to deal with buying keywords and top ranking seo stuff.
Batman (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013

Quote:
I will def use reverse engineering on that one as always.

I'd love to make $100k monthly just like anyone else. I honestly believe what I do on ebay will get me there no joke, just need all my products and it's stuff you'll sell forever!

I always though your method was something to deal with buying keywords and top ranking seo stuff.

No. That requires constant work and I'm am at the mercy of Google and the search engines.

I have a niche with thousands of subscribers. I get traffic to my site, have them opt-in to get something for free, capture their email, then I start a relationship.

I am the Trusted Authority in my niche.

I will send 3-4 emails with free ideas, suggestions, tips of the day, etc... people always open my emails because I do NOT constantly SELL.

They know that once per week I will suggest something that may help them. I only promote quality products with guarantees.

Members trust my opinion and they buy. My PayPal then overflows with cash and I get Limited. <<<< That's why I STEALTH!
Old 02-16-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Your the man GhostWhoWalks!!!
Old 02-16-2013

Quote:
That's only cause you know some of the ideas I've told you about! :P lol.

Naw honestly I wouldn't know how much that would go for! I was thinking of making at least 5 or 6 topics for ebooks to resell and have them on websites. Like each book it's own website and having links to other ebooks so when ever you click on one you can see the others and you never get out of it. So no matter where you go, you always end up on one of my sites. I am sure it's how it's done plus I would offer them all my books for a good price or so like a discount or not who knows. Not worried!

I'll wait for Roscoe too see what he would say! Or Aspkin totally forgot about him!
Good read for the noobs Ghost .
Check with the Boss man before offering any services my friend .
Old 02-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yeah it takes a lot of work it's why I was like "oh boy I hope it's not that, cause it's old news but a lot of work!"

You probably offer money saving tips, then offer how to make a little money. Then they love you for it and say OMG! This person is amazing, I'll buy that ebook! <---This is how I feel when I get emails off of here! lol.

But everyone has a niche! I just like mine, post, wait for sales, collect money, post order, done! Everything/business takes a little time to build, some more then others.

I honestly think I am not to far away from guessing this out or figuring it out. I was thinking of making a list of ebooks to resell. Cause this thread is only 25% of what I wanted to explain, I did get emails. I would go more into details and so on. For many topics. But who knows what the going price would be and if it would work. Don't know till you try right? I'll crack it some day no rush. I am still very young, I got time. I know time is something you can not buy and works against you but I spend it researching.

I know why you stealth, I've read. PP Was not happy with the items you are selling but yet for many years enjoyed making that money off of you!

Also I got a tiny solution for you, no idea if you are doing this or not. I know you got 18 stealths and XX amount more you made this week. (I read your posts don't worry no keyloggers) lol.

Do you know what a mirror site is? Yes you do. If you go to download a very large file online okay? And there are too many people downloading the same thing and the server might not work or load very slowly due to very heavy traffic. Why not rotate your accounts with paypal? If people come and buy during 12:00 till 12:30 pp account A will take the funds, if it's between 12:31 and 1:00 pp account B will take the funds and so on. What you think? So it's spread out if it's that big of a deal or probably too much to do? Ehh who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
No. That requires constant work and I'm am at the mercy of Google and the search engines.

I have a niche with thousands of subscribers. I get traffic to my site, have them opt-in to get something for free, capture their email, then I start a relationship.

I am the Trusted Authority in my niche.

I will send 3-4 emails with free ideas, suggestions, tips of the day, etc... people always open my emails because I do NOT constantly SELL.

They know that once per week I will suggest something that may help them. I only promote quality products with guarantees.

Members trust my opinion and they buy. My PayPal then overflows with cash and I get Limited. <<<< That's why I STEALTH!
Old 02-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yeah I had to write in big red letters that this is for noobs. Because last time I offered some help someone said "is this a joke?" and it was a top member. I don't know if it was you or someone else I can't remember. Wasn't that important to remember the person but enough to post in big red letters up top! lol.

Yeah I had a few ideas that night when posting this, it was running in my mind for 24 hours and what to write for others to understand. I came up with ebooks in my mind cause the wife and a few others said to do it. I personally never got ebooks, just the crappy ones off ebay for .99 cents and I read those was so boring and crappy cause I already knew the stuff. I guess it's outdated!

I was thinking of making a good one for $25 but then I was thinking okay I'll just make $25 off of members right? Then I was thinking, screw it, I could make $50 every 2 weeks off of you guys, and do something else. And you guys would pay for it!

Another one was $50, $200 and so on.

I had a lot of inventions in my younger years (age 16). About 18 in one year, only 7 of those ever came out since that age. I just got another idea to improve something for a very large company worth billions! Question is, with lawyers and being the corporate world, how easy will I get F**ed over by these people?

I walked into many stores and asked the sales guy. "Hey I need this." "Oh no nothing like that is around, sorry sir." Me thinking in my mind. "Are you F**king kidding me? 7 billion on the planet and no one though of this yet but me?"

I wonder if I should put a patent on it. And wonder what country I should do it with, my own or USA cause my brain still thinks like I am in the states still.

This product would sale, so darn fast I would guess 20 million the first month. No joke. It's something you would buy, and everyone would have within a year's time probably. Ages 13+, both sex, people can buy this, gift it, birthdays, christmas, others resell it! I mean wow, list goes on and on. I would just want my name in public for it, so people can come to my website! It's nice to dream eh? Or a percentage of each one sold! Or a flat rate. Who knows. Who knows how much this would cost me.

I remember when I was 16, I would have a dictionary, with a list of every city name in America along with the population. I was thinking if i just put ads in the major cities in the country I would get so many sales if I had something good. I know what 99.98% of the world wants. *I just gave you guys a dead give away*. So that's how it's done eh guys?

Roscoe probably going like this saying stop it! lol.

At times I want to buy SEO products to be 1st page like everyone else. I know Roscoe even page 1 won't offer you anything if you arn't looking like a pro. I know! Save it! lol. But these SEO places when you google them, they are like on page 19! I am thinking great, at least I'll make top 20!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceuk View Post
Good read for the noobs Ghost .
Check with the Boss man before offering any services my friend .

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-16-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 02-16-2013

An eBook should be used as a Lead source, not to make money. You need to think BIG, not like small minded marketers.

Sell an ebook on Kindle for .99 and have links to your other more expensive products and website (aka Aspkin).

When they purchase your other products collect as much data as possible. I have names, emails, address, phone, and other data. I only collect email and first name upfront.

The more data you collect the sooner you will have your 1st Million. Ask Mark Zuckerberg why he continues to collect data?

Then you can have them opt-in to your website (aka this forum), build a relationship, sell more products via Stairsteps. Products that move UP the assention ladder, higher priced.

Then you can follow up with webinars and coaching.

A $100,000.00 per month can be achieved in Less than 12 months. I know people who have made $400,000.00 per MONTH in less than 1 year.

It does NOT take time to achieve big sales. You need to work Smart, which very few do.

You must have Products in place to offer your customers. Once a customer believes and trust you, they will continue to read every email you send them.

Just like members here read my post.

See, I've already proven my method.

It's been tried and proven for many decades.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (02-21-2013)