My new years resolution is divorce! what is yours... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 12-28-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default My new years resolution is divorce! what is yours...

so after almost 16 years i am done. I am done with this emotionally abusive man and filing for divorce this month. been a long time coming but when yo realize the good days are far and few between you know its time! I am feeling ready like my username for a new start what are everyone elses resolution?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2013

Longevity: 73%
Default Re: My new years resolution is divorce! what is yours...

how much money are you stealing from the poor guy?
Old 12-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Dont really like waiting for resolutions - I try to make changes right away
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-29-2013), unkown5454 (12-29-2013)
Old 12-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

never had resolutions, just decide to do something and try and do it, sometimes succeed and sometimes not...

but life is about being happy and if he is emotionally abusive then dump him...if he is your husband for many years he is entitled to have a chance to put things right, but if you have given him that chance and told him you will leave if he doesnt, then it is a shame but tough, he will probably beg you to come back once you have gone....alot of the time it is money that holds women back from leaving.....or it makes them go back unfortunately.....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 12-28-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

My resolution is too:
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (12-29-2013)
Old 12-28-2013

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstart2 View Post
so after almost 16 years i am done. I am done with this emotionally abusive man and filing for divorce this month. been a long time coming but when yo realize the good days are far and few between you know its time! I am feeling ready like my username for a new start what are everyone elses resolution?
it took you 16 years to burn down your house? it took you 16 years to believe that you are ready,
You are making the wrong decision, you have no idea how it feels when this divorce is done....I am sorry it is not my problem I know, but i had to give you my advice, if you have a problem with your husband, try to fix it if you could not then you are doing something wrong...it takes 2 to tango I know, but fighting for your 16 years is worth it...anyways good luck may the new year will be happier than ever for you and for everyone

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
The Following User Says Thank You to ZoonVoo For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-29-2013)
Old 12-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonVoo View Post
it took you 16 years to burn down your house? it took you 16 years to believe that you are ready,
You are making the wrong decision, you have no idea how it feels when this divorce is done....I am sorry it is not my problem I know, but i had to give you my advice, if you have a problem with your husband, try to fix it if you could not then you are doing something wrong...it takes 2 to tango I know, but fighting for your 16 years is worth it...anyways good luck may the new year will be happier than ever for you and for everyone

You comments are VERY True,,,However, most rational People as Im sure the OP is, already Know this,,,Particularly if there are children involved, as a matter of fact children are OFTEN the Primary reason of a Marriage lasting longer than it might have had there have been no children,,unfortunately in MANY Marriages (OVER 50%) a point is reached where EVERYTHING has been tried and EVERYTHING has Failed leaving only the inevitable,,Divorce,,then after the Divorce, THEN you will wonder what took you so long,,,,
Old 12-29-2013
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to rama

I won't give you any advice, sure you have had enough of those

I just truly wish you a peaceful mind &all the best as you move on
Old 12-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Wish you the best on whatever you decide, as for resolutions i never do them personally, why wait till new years to set goals?? Carpe Diem!!
Old 12-29-2013

Longevity: 80%

mine is to buy my first house!
Old 12-29-2013

Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
You comments are VERY True,,,However, most rational People as Im sure the OP is, already Know this,,,Particularly if there are children involved, as a matter of fact children are OFTEN the Primary reason of a Marriage lasting longer than it might have had there have been no children,,unfortunately in MANY Marriages (OVER 50%) a point is reached where EVERYTHING has been tried and EVERYTHING has Failed leaving only the inevitable,,Divorce,,then after the Divorce, THEN you will wonder what took you so long,,,,
Slapped, our children are what we live and die for, nothing is precious more than them, divorce is the last option but in a way or anther it will effect them, as parents we have to sleep with the enemy sometimes to protect our children.

Rational wise, protect the children is the first and the last objective, when it comes to marriage I know we are not all the same, and if you think sometime we should lose hope and let go read my signature, that is me I do not now about the rest of us.

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Old 12-29-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Dont need to wait for any resolution. If you are unhappy it does not take a certain day to change your life for the better or for the worst.

If this has been going on for 16 years why did it take you so long to fix it or change your life?

My BUSINESS GOAL is to break my sales record on ebay again like I did in 2013. And dammit I am going to do it.
Old 12-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

A simple New Years resolution can be nice way to kick an annoying habit (smoking / cutting out fast food) or setting a target (lose 10lbs / exercise more).

A resolution for a divorce is life changing event for not only you, but others involved. That should be made with careful consideration and doesn't necessarily need to be made just when the calendar changes.

I'm sure you've invested alot of time and energy in the relationship and feel this is the best course of action. All the best in your decision and going forward.
Old 12-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%

My resolution is to never marry a western woman, they'll take you for all ya got, no offense to op, just the crazy laws in places like America.

In fact I'm wondering whether to get married and have kids at all, I'm in my mid thirties but having the best time of my life. The country I'm in is very favourable for single men . I am also pretty free, I have no wife/children, no mortgage, no car, no debts, and am in good health.

I also want to travel more next year, Ive been too lazy here, sitting around cafes all day talking crap, not stealthing enough.

Going to try and escape winter next month, Thailand is high on my list as always, been a few times before, best country for fun. South America, Argentina and Brazil, Aspkin recently went to Arg, will hAve to pick his brains. Cuba - experience a totally different way of life before it disappears.

Thinking of moving to Saint Petersburg come spring time.

Going to need to work harder though, I currently have a very low cost of living which makes me very lazy.

Although I'm sure my laziness has helped me to stay youthful looking, staying in bed and avoiding the elements is key. No grey hairs yet, if I was sat in an office for the last few years I would probably be grey, bald, and infertile already.

Happy New Year to all stealthers and ghosters, I wish you all many instant payment notifications in 2014!!
Old 12-29-2013

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
My resolution is to never marry a western woman, they'll take you for all ya got, no offense to op, just the crazy laws in places like America.

In fact I'm wondering whether to get married and have kids at all, I'm in my mid thirties but having the best time of my life. The country I'm in is very favourable for single men . I am also pretty free, I have no wife/children, no mortgage, no car, no debts, and am in good health.

I also want to travel more next year, Ive been too lazy here, sitting around cafes all day talking crap, not stealthing enough.

Going to try and escape winter next month, Thailand is high on my list as always, been a few times before, best country for fun. South America, Argentina and Brazil, Aspkin recently went to Arg, will hAve to pick his brains. Cuba - experience a totally different way of life before it disappears.

Thinking of moving to Saint Petersburg come spring time.

Going to need to work harder though, I currently have a very low cost of living which makes me very lazy.

Although I'm sure my laziness has helped me to stay youthful looking, staying in bed and avoiding the elements is key. No grey hairs yet, if I was sat in an office for the last few years I would probably be grey, bald, and infertile already.

Happy New Year to all stealthers and ghosters, I wish you all many instant payment notifications in 2014!!
I was actually going to tell you to visit Thailand if you think being single here is good

I am probably go this over this summer if all goes well. Plane tickets literally cost more than the trip - depending what you do there
Old 12-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Let me tell you about One Night in Bangkok:

Pay attention to the Lyrics
rsot (12-30-2013)
Old 12-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%

I actually live in Eastern Europe in a undisclosed location reminiscent .of a bond film. Actually its just an apartment, but I love it here. I don't meet many western foreigners though, so looking forward to a change, Thailand is great, tasty food, great weather, smiley locals. I'm getting high just thinking about it.
Old 12-30-2013

Longevity: 60%

my goal is to help lots of ppl and make lots of money
Old 12-30-2013

Longevity: 77%

sax, nowadays some women stupid enough to accept longterm fiancee or girlfriend and still have kids, but unfortunately the best women in all senses still expect marriage. need to live in country where pre-nup stands. Then again if she have money you would wanna marry her pretty bad!!!!!
Old 12-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

I do commend you on making a change. Sometimes it is the hardest thing to do. Even if it sucks azz some of us are unwilling to take the steps to move on. I commend you on it.

My resolution, is to be myself once again. I don't care what anyone else thinks or says about me. I do my best to get out there and talk to people of all ages and backgrounds and connect with them. It is wild what you can learn from your elders as well as what you can help teach them if you have the right attitude and perspective on life.
Old 12-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
I actually live in Eastern Europe in a undisclosed location reminiscent .of a bond film. Actually its just an apartment, but I love it here. I don't meet many western foreigners though, so looking forward to a change, Thailand is great, tasty food, great weather, smiley locals. I'm getting high just thinking about it.
sax4 has been long at this prosper