Have any of you wished bad karma to the ebay person who took your living away? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 07-03-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Have any of you wished bad karma to the ebay person who took your living away?

This place is not only a wealth of knowledge, but a support group of others just like yourself of having your bread and butter taken away from you because of a couple of miserable customers and ebay employees who want to destroy a person's life and cause hurt and don't know how to feel powerful by helping others not hurting them.

So wondering do any of you wish bad karma on them so they can feel how evil it is to take someone's job away...Or are you the kind that prays for them and wish them well...or you just don't give a s__? Do you wish they get fired? Or in your opinion is that taking it too far.

For many of us this is the only way we can support our families, eat and have a roof over our heads

Any thoughts?

BTW, Aspkin is going straight to heaven for helping so many down and out people down on their luck....He's a genius and good person and humanitarian and contributer of society by fixing a broken economy
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Have any of you wished bad karma to the ebay person who took your living away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMama View Post
This place is not only a wealth of knowledge, but a support group of others just like yourself of having your bread and butter taken away from you because of a couple of miserable customers and ebay employees who want to destroy a person's life and cause hurt and don't know how to feel powerful by helping others not hurting them.
This is the place I landed when I basically had destroyed several accounts and had no money. This place is like having family in your corner.

Quote:
So wondering do any of you wish bad karma on them so they can feel how evil it is to take someone's job away...Or are you the kind that prays for them and wish them well...or you just don't give a s__? Do you wish they get fired? Or in your opinion is that taking it too far.
I use too but then realized...a lot of the ebay/Paypal employees aren't trained properly and some may not give a poop about what happens to seller accounts. Once you learn to Stealth....you pretty much laugh and move onto new accounts.

Quote:
For many of us this is the only way we can support our families, eat and have a roof over our heads
Absolutely, Once you get over the "Anger" phase you will eventually move into the "SUCK IT" phase and all will be in balance in the universe.

Quote:
BTW, Aspkin is going straight to heaven for helping so many down and out people down on their luck....He's a genius and good person and humanitarian and contributer of society by fixing a broken economy
Agree 100%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
benny (07-12-2014), yotano211 (07-04-2014)
Old 07-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Have any of you wished bad karma to the ebay person who took your living away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post

Absolutely, Once you get over the "Anger" phase you will eventually move into the "SUCK IT" phase and all will be in balance in the universe.

Agree 100%.
Some of use are even pass the "SUCK IT" phase. Into the "$$$$" phase.

This website is the AA meetings for ebayers. We need are own 12 step program. If only someone can write them down.
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Yes, of course you wish bad things on those people who do bad things to you.

However, I have learned and this applies to every aspect of life.

If something goes wrong there is only one thing you can ask yourself? "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?" We can all bitch moan and complain but when it comes down to it you have to make the conscious effort to get back in the game. And do what is necessary to make sure you never fall victim to such a situation ever again.
Old 07-12-2014

Longevity: 90%

its hard when you are smashed down when you know they have no idea how much damage they have done to you and your family..... and often simply because a few customers expected to buy the world from you for pennies....

with me i decided i had to channel that anger somewhere rather than let it eat away at me so.....

i started to change my attitude from "i will **ck you over !" to "i will beat you"
i will continue to make money from you and you wont even know i am there, and every time you close an account of mine it will only spawn 2 more that are already waiting to go .....
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny View Post
its hard when you are smashed down when you know they have no idea how much damage they have done to you and your family..... and often simply because a few customers expected to buy the world from you for pennies....

with me i decided i had to channel that anger somewhere rather than let it eat away at me so.....

i started to change my attitude from "i will **ck you over !" to "i will beat you"
i will continue to make money from you and you wont even know i am there, and every time you close an account of mine it will only spawn 2 more that are already waiting to go .....
Exactly, it sucks it really does. But channel that energy like you have done into getting back in the game. Its all a learning process. I don't care what it is in life at some point you are going to get knocked down.

You have to plot and scheme and learn a way to get back. You might screw up and fail a few times. That is the price of admission. That is the tuition of learning what do.

Do not give up or quit. There are many many success stories on this site about eBay/PP members who have gotten knocked down and made it back. Many times better than before. But you have to be willing to take the plunge to learn what is necessary and some cases screw up and fail and have to start all over again.

They said until 1954 it was impossible for man to run a sub 4 minute mile. Well Roger Banister broke that and now 20,000 people including H.S. kids have done it. Knowing the barrier had been broken it is now possible in peoples minds. You must change your mindset that I have been kicked off eBay/PayPal it is over etc. It is possible to make it back look at the other people on here for guidance and inspiration.

Look at members like SandyD and other ones who run tens if not hundreds of stealth accounts. It is possible. You just need to learn from them and train yourself to get up to that point. They are the blueprint.

Last edited by vogeltron; 07-12-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

get to a place where nobody has the power to do that to you......then drive past them and wave, smiling in your new car hehe....if online and then spreading yourself around a few accs on different platforms is the key...

if real-world job, you can have back-up income sources, online, rental.....

I do not use online skills to the max as I do not need to, but I know I have the ability to
pump up one area if another fails....
jeffweico (07-12-2014)
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I always have had multiple streams of backup revenue ....work, plans, schemes, etc. - so while I get pissed off, I never wish these people bad karma - always ways to get back on the money gravy train (so to speak)
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

my dad always taught me.....its called 'f**k you money'
in a job or relationship, you should always be able to say F.U I'm off .....
Old 07-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Relationship.... let's not go there