What was McCain thinking here? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 11-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
That's awesome, so maybe you can tell me how McCain will be able to balance the budget with 1 trillion dollars of debt by the time he assumes the presidency, while at the same time cutting taxes? Where does the 1 trillion dollars come from? It would be awesome if you could answer this, because McCain never does.
Why do Foreign Monkeys care so much anyway?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

Obama!! Obama!! Obama!!
Old 11-03-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
McCain and especially Palin are nothing more than TOTAL, JOKES.
I wouldnt call a man who fought for his country and was even a p.o.w. longer than Obama has been a senator a Total Joke. Im a registered republican and have voted for democrats for president the last 4 elections. Obama is a poor choice McCain even a poorer choice. And so Everyone thinks Obama is change yes. Its a change(maybe good) to have someone so inexperienced as our commander and chief, yes. Change is what we want? Be careful what you wish for.

Obamas decision to have Bidden was almost as brackish than McCain's decision on Palin. When you factor in that Hillary would have made it even MORE of a slam dunk no questions asked(for dems anyway). But instead Bidden? Obamas 1st decision attempt, put the undecided % as high as it is. And that decision made even me THINK of voting for McCain. I have no other real choice and consider myself on the band wagon. Although I concede under Obama he will make the middle class a consideration. Or will he?

As much as McCains health is a consideration, his mother is on the campaign trail 93 year old I think. Obamas risk of getting knocked off by some radical may be in the same percentage area as McCain dying from cancer as one poster mentioned. Leaving us with Bidden, doesnt look like Obama considered???? Who us the voter, and who we wanted for vice president?

Obamas 1st decision when it comes to his presidency was the wrong one. The consequences have made millions re-considering their initial decision to vote for him. Will it matter??? I hope not. It certainly will if something happens to him.
Old 11-03-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Man View Post
Its a change(maybe good) to have someone so inexperienced as our commander and chief, yes. Change is what we want? Be careful what you wish for.
The last 'experienced' president hasn't done a very good job, a pretty catastrophic one actually. Why is it bad to choose someone less experienced? For all you know, the garbage man that picks up your garbage every day could be the best president ever if he got the chance.

Biden seems like a good choice of VP to me. He speaks what's on his mind, if the people like it or not. That's a good start...
Old 11-03-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Why do Foreign Monkeys care so much anyway?
Perhaps why foreign monkeys care so much is because when the US president drags the economy into the gutter, the entire world economy goes into the gutter.
Old 11-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
AGREED! that would be...choosing Palin as his running mate.

And no it won't matter because he is going to lose, big time.
So much for losing big time.

Barack won the popular vote with 62,605,967 votes at 52.33% and McCain losing the election with 55,512,629 votes at 46.38%.

Obama did win the Electoral vote with a spectacular number of 338 votes to McCain's 163 votes. Which I think sucks as it doesnt represent the real measure of how the country voted. Look what happened to Gore.

But vote for vote, hardly a blow out. I wish it had been. It would be nice to see our own country as excited as most of the world is. But sadly about half are disappointed.

Although I felt Mcain a better man. His party has really went down the path of destruction. I couldnt vote for him.
Old 11-08-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
What are you talking about 12 post in the same vien. Most subjects are different. Still trying to moderate???? At least I dont live here like you. I will come here ocasionally, to see if someone eles has some usefull information. Those who are willing to share, unlike you who just wants to make a buck off your "knowlege" I doubt theres anything I could learn from you much less pay you.
Nobody lives here. Everybody has their own lives to tend to. Unlike some other people, YOU! Who have nothing better to do then post nonsense and erroneous posts.

Modee makes a buck off his knowledge because he has knowledge to make a buck off of unlike you who don't know crap about pretty much nothin. And Modee charges money only for in depth scenarios.

No freakin idiot would spend hours upon hours answering in depth questions whithout recieving some form of gratitude.

Keep on your shenanigans and you'll be banned just like last time.
Old 11-08-2008

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Let's not tell McCain, though. That would involve counting with two hands. :D
That's hilarious!