How do you get banned from these forums? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 12-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: How do you get banned from these forums?

Prob best to pm the people high up on this website for clear explanation if you wish vogeltron.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Prob best to pm the people high up on this website for clear explanation if you wish vogeltron.
It break my heart what happened by all the accounts on here. I thought I knew quite a bit about stealth. This woman taught me more than I ever could have imagined!
Old 12-21-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%

I am thinking I know you are all referring to as I made a comment about her still apparently being able to post on here a while back and someone replied that those would have been posts she had made before the ban, obviously that was not the case as I have just today been reading posts from her made recently
Old 12-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
I am thinking I know you are all referring to as I made a comment about her still apparently being able to post on here a while back and someone replied that those would have been posts she had made before the ban, obviously that was not the case as I have just today been reading posts from her made recently
I know lots of users on this site hate this member. I was never apart of that. This person went out of her way to teach me more about stealth than I ever could have imagined. I had bought the guide in 2008 originally.

The knowledge this board lost collectively is what hurts the most. I sympathize for those who had problems. But this person really knew her stuff. It was above anyone I have ever talked to in my 7+ years going stealth!
Old 12-21-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
I know lots of users on this site hate this member. I was never apart of that. This person went out of her way to teach me more about stealth than I ever could have imagined. I had bought the guide in 2008 originally.

The knowledge this board lost collectively is what hurts the most. I sympathize for those who had problems. But this person really knew her stuff. It was above anyone I have ever talked to in my 7+ years going stealth!
Yes she certainly seems to have been a longstanding forum member with a lot of useful info to add who clearly went astray unfortunately
Old 12-21-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post

It was really strange, We used to email each other back and forth a few times a week , there was a period where I was making my own accounts for myself and she was always making accounts and when eBay switched some things over we would talk back and forth and keep each other up to date on account making and raised limit accounts

I never purchased an account before but there was one that had high limits and no PayPal holds so I decided to purchase it, it was only $360, I really wasn't upset or feel any ill will, just really confusing, because we emailed each other a lot the last few months she was on the forum, and helped each other

I even waited a while to open a claim which I felt bad over , because it just didn't add up, and it was funny when she appealed the claim and it went in Her favor

I simply made a charge back after because I used a credit card attached to paypal and was credited the funds right away, but just an unfortunate situation
Old 12-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@Dmshark - appealed the claim and it went in her favour? Wow - ballsy - glad you had the backup option.

Safety of the credit card