eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Black Friday ! Your Wishlist ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/79879-black-friday-your-wishlist.html)

MM78 11-25-2014 07:00 PM

Re: Black Friday ! Your Wishlist ?

I can't stand the whole getting up at the crack of dawn, standing in line, waiting 8+ hours just to get something that was marked up high then marked back down to show you how much your saving.......

yankee 11-25-2014 07:11 PM

Not only that, but almost always I can buy on ebay cheaper anyways and do it in comfort wearing nothing more than neon underwears if I choose.

One google search and I get every lowest price at my fingertips.

trosky 11-25-2014 07:51 PM

I'm the same way, hate the black Friday buying crowd, I stay home that day, everything is full outside. No wish list per say either, not interested that much in many things that are not needed, if I want something find the best price at the moment and buy it, not waiting to save a couple of bucks...experiences like yankee said are better, can't wait for a Mediterranean Cruise already booked on June, now that is money well spent!

jeffweico 11-26-2014 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 612027)
Even though I try to not indulge in too many material things... it's a sick sick habit of wanting the best (especially when it comes to technology) and things I'm passionate about such as paintball or working online (software and online services).

If there is something that will help me one way or another.. that's sometimes enough justification for it's purchase.

I can tell you a Playstation 4 is in my near future.. :p

I am not immune either. If they came out with a good virtual reality system, I would want one. I might wait a year or two until it dropped in price (I remember 40" TV's going for $20,000 and bought mine when the price hit the $2,000 mark, or thereabouts) but I would get one once the price was within reason.

I spend on things that save me time or have a potential to help me make money. I buy gifts for others, of course.

For me, it just has to give me some new capability or enjoyment that I didn't have before in order for me to want it. The upgrade from mono to stereo? YES. The upgrade from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5? No thanks.

There is a 4K TV in my future. I have my eye on a 55" inch one that is starting to look like a good deal. But I won't cut my monthly contribution to the animal shelter to get it. That is more important to me.

YEbayY 11-26-2014 10:02 AM

I need a new phone as my samsung galaxy s3 messed up
Looking to get a iphone 5s hopefully if anybody see's anything good give me a headsup and i will be sure to give a reward

rsot 11-27-2014 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YEbayY (Post 612690)
I need a new phone as my samsung galaxy s3 messed up
Looking to get a iphone 5s hopefully if anybody see's anything good give me a headsup and i will be sure to give a reward

Put your stocking up on the mantle :thumb:

vogeltron 11-28-2014 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 612468)
Am I the only one here that when they want something they just get it? I have never shopped a sale or anything like that.
I appreciate my customers who do, but it is not my style per say. If I want something I get it. I may shop around, but I just buy it, etc..

Stuff is not important to me, but I never want something or wish for saomething as I already stated. I like experiences. Trips, travel, etc...

I look for the best deal but I am not going to go out of my way. I am a relatively simple person. Like you I will do a quick search and research then make a decision.

More important things to do. As much as I enjoy the comforts and possessions while being here. I have learned enough over the past few years to realize I am not taking them with me when I am gone.