Where is our economy going, Warren E. Buffet, prediction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-05-2009
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Where is our economy going, Warren E. Buffet, prediction

Why Am I Writing This?

First of all I am a patriot, member of an armed militia, I have my mind clear, know the truth, ready to defend my country. Should you not agree with me, too bad. Though, everything I'm talking about will realize within a year.

Now, I am allowing you to read this information so you guys would know how to better protect your money.

Warren E. Buffet on the dollar

Warren E Buffet is, for all practical reasons, world's richest man. He wrote this article in 2003, back then nobody bought it of course, this just shows you how much on the money he is. There is a reason he's so rich. He went from Joe Shomoe nobody to rich guy all by himself. Read his article.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8v...dyb3dpbmcucGRm

Where it is going

Those two Islands Buffet talking about are U.S.A. and China. China practically owns, not only your house, but also you. This was made to be this way, read Zbigniew Brzezinski's book (that's the man behind Obama, he financed him) called The Grand Chessboard. Basically it is an endgame. WW1, and WW2 were both fought over money. WW3 is no different. The reason dollar crashed is because of debt, lots and lots of debt.

To break it down for you, let's say your coffee mug is gold, and you give your friend an IOU, one IOU buys you one coffee mug. Now, you print more money, now you have two IOUs, thus your friend's IOU only buys half a mug now. Thus, those bail outs are all about robbing people. We own China a certain amount of money, now if the value of our money is less, we own them less.

It's going towards a war. Both at home, and abroad.

NOW, before we continue, we must be on the same page, because if we are not on the same page, we will not understand each other.

I want you to read this book, only 31 pages, read it: http://www.biblestudysite.com/markis.htm

Who's in control and what to expect?

You guys might know that Obama claims he was born in Hawaii, but what you don't know is that hospitals in Hawaii said officially that he wasn't born there. It's a question of trust. Hi sir, may I see your birth certificate? If you ask me that, I'll show it to you. Everyone of you will do the same. Yet if you have something to hide, you will hide. He was born in Kenya, the xerox copy of the birth certificate he released was proven to be photoshoped. Of course, main stream media doesn't show this, so it doesn't matter, right?

Well wrong, this is very important.

There are millions, tens of millions of Americans in this country who love their constitution and will not allow their country to become rogue and taken over. Thus expect about 2 million strong so called opposition force, consisting of militias, regular folks, some law enforcement, some army, etc, to conduct a coup. :D

Our country is being controlled by Zionists. Their policies are to conduct wars, both economic and otherwise. Why are we in Afghanistan? Why are we in Iraq?

But wait, why are we about to go to war with Pakistan? Give it a few months, and we will go to war with Pakistan. We know their game plan, that's how we know.

Pakistan is a strategic partner with China.

Anyway, don't bother with details, you should expect ever worsening economy and eventual crash of dollar. NO IT WON'T GET BETTER. Crash of dollar is necessary, they need money to pay debt to China.

Expect WW3 in several years.

But hopefully, at least I am hoping, expect 2nd American revolution within 1 to 2 years.

How to save your money?

You need to buy Gold, if not Gold then silver. Gold and other precious metals do not loose value.

ETC

Now, when spam hits the fan, they will call true patriots "terrorists", and there will be a hunt on us. Thus now you guys know why I am writing this, when spam hits the fan and you see this coming into fruition, know that those people love America and will give their lives to save it.

I hope you love America too.

Here is some inspirational music.

YouTube - IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE: THE CAUSE OF DEATH LYRIC'S.

YouTube - We will not go down (Song for Gaza)

HOO AH!!!

P.S. If you are new to the truth, I hope I haven't offended you. It is not my intention to offend you. I love my country and I will do anything to protect it. That is my real intention.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2009

Longevity: 91%

Wow... just what we need - another gun wielding crackpot.
Old 02-05-2009
Banned
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Sorry, I don't do drugs, but I do weld guns. So you're half right. And I absolutely agree with you, we need more people that love this country and less that hate it and wish it ill.
Old 02-09-2009

Longevity: 93%

Quasi, you are 100% correct. These militias take racism to a whole new level. Read the rants sometimes. The blame the Jewish community for damn near every problem in America. Then they blame the African-Americans, the Asian-Americans, the Mexicans, and so on. It is like "After all, those damn Jews have taken over our government, businesses, etc." Many of the militias were born from the White Supremacists.

Makes you wonder on the average education level of these kooks. They are technically cults in every sense. The "group" think and brain washing is astonishing....