Bonanzle Member and Listing counts - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 05-24-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

I think you only need to check that you accept money order in your settings. Than, if someone wants to pay with MO, that's where your address shows to buyer since they selected this payment option. I think.... I just read something on privacy in there and similar was discussed.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

New counts are:
1,968,136 listings
61141 users
Old 05-26-2009

Ya, I started to follow the new member counts and am amazed at how fast the membership is growing. Hundreds of people sign on every day.
Old 05-29-2009

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookster View Post
ebanza is a dead end street unfortunately.
oh yea and wookster STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DONT OWN / WORK FOR BONAZAL we aren't stupid - this is the aspkin forum not the ebay community forum - you kinda blew your cover reporting on bonazal daily like CNN
Old 05-29-2009

another problem with this site is the name !!!!

sure a seller will book mark and remeber the site but will a buyer????
Old 05-29-2009

Buyers will come too. It's not for everybody, you kinda have to list there what there is a lack of on Ebay, and at good price.
Old 05-29-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseller View Post
oh yea and wookster STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DONT OWN / WORK FOR BONAZAL we aren't stupid - this is the aspkin forum not the ebay community forum - you kinda blew your cover reporting on bonazal daily like CNN
Excuse me buddy don't be hatin because your site sux and Bonanzle is taking off! I sure wish I did work for them thou, sheeze I would be paying off my bills. I am far too busy with my family and 4 kids to be working on anything anymore but I am beyond stoked to see viable alternative to the FeeBay giant.
Old 06-03-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 97%

I have a question, there is Feedback import function. At Bonanzle i have Registration information 1, ebay has different Name/address, is it possible to import feedback and is it safe to do so with different information between them, any information shared?

Thank you!
Old 06-03-2009

All they want to import feedback is your Ebay user ID and password. They don't check whos account it is....
Old 06-03-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
All they want to import feedback is your Ebay user ID and password. They don't check whos account it is....
so its totally safe?
Old 06-04-2009

I believe so, I had my feedback imported too. All they wanted to know is Ebay ID and password. You could not know password if it wasn't your account...My acc. owner details don't match either (my Bonanzle info is my real info and Ebay is Stealth acc.) and never was asked anything.
Old 06-04-2009

I think he meant is it safe to give them your ebay login/password
Old 06-04-2009

Yes, it is.
Old 06-05-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Thank you guys!
Old 06-08-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

eseller
Easy now. I don't work for Bonanzle, and if you were to ask me, I'd go up and down back and forth about hyping them. Matter of fact, Bonanzle has very few actual employees, relative to what they are getting accomplished. Most of the promoting is due to member enthusiasm. I've seen Bonanzle members spreading the virtues on over 100 different sites and blogs. Not spamming, either. Real people, real positive outlook, and genuine statistics.

Right now, it is THE top rated ebay alternative. Be happy.

If you'd like to see the same growth and enthusiasm for the site you have been working on... You might consider directing your energy in a positive direction, as opposed to investing your energy in sour grapes. Join Bonanzle as a member, have a look around at the people, the items, and the nuts and bolts. Be inspired and maybe implement some of the concepts on your own site. You CAN imitate without actually duplicating or stealing the developers' work.

One thing I can say with almost certainty: your current attitude will be very effective at driving people AWAY from you. I have looked around at your place. I was becoming optimistic. But speaking for myself, I'm inclined to move on, just because you have so much negativity about you. Gives me the impression that you're going to end up a quitter. It's up to you to change my mind. Consider that I'm probably not the only person who has the same impression of you and your project. How you conduct yourself and the achievements YOU make are what is important. Not how well you badmouth somebody else's work. This is not a flame-job. I hope it makes a difference to you. A beneficial difference. Suck it up, grab your sack, and get motivated. Don't get angry or disappointed. It only makes you look immature.

I'd rather see you win than see you lose. But if you lose, it's your own fault - and I don't want to be there thinking that I only wasted my time being hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseller View Post
Old 06-09-2009

Smile I wish Bonanzle the best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
eseller
Easy now . . . "reply to vicvelcro"
Sorry for the attitude - I am from the new york city area and I just call things as I see them -

wookster made negative posts in an eBanza thread and so I responded with my honest option that wookster is an bonazal affiliate and I don't think that it is fair for someone who is affiliated with one site to express bias options about another posing as an outsider

I never posted anything positive or negative about Bonanzle before this

furthermore, I commend the people over at Bonanzle for such a good job that they did promoting the site using grass roots internet marketing and I am rather impressed by the sheer number of articles and forum posting they have managed to create in every spare corner of the web

Indeed when the time is right and I feel that eBanza is ready to be moved out of beta I will follow in thier footsteps by making a grass roots campain of my own -

I first posted ebanza on this forum before really developing the site, at the time it wasn't much more than craigslist with a multi-colored logo and I was expecting honestly more support than I found - people wanna finished product not a work in progress that why if you have noticed I am not posting as much on the forum hyping eBanza - I still do view / love this forum daily and I answer a question here and thier but I devote most of my time to working on ebanza and making it the future of online trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
Gives me the impression that you're going to end up a quitter.
Quitting is one thing that I have never been in life - whether it be addicted to ebay - addicted to retail or in the most recent months addicted to ebanza - I am indeed addicted to every and anything I put my mind to and rest assured I am working have each and everyday to make ebanza better and better!!!

when ebanza is done I will come back to the forum more heavily with status updates ect . . . . but in the mean time I am trying to keep a low profile while I update the site and bring it to its full potential . . . trust me when I am done everyone will be please but in the mean time I dont want anyone to be disappointed with an unfinished product - I am working together with a group of developers and we work on in daily together - if you notice you will see a new improvement everyday!!!

Furthermore the site will remain 100% FREE - if craigslist list facebook and twitter can be free than why not an auction site - I am not out to have my hands in anyones pockets nor will I naru an account unless EXTREME FRAUD OR BUYERS COMPLAINTS result in it - if your shipping it than you deserve to sell and be paid for it - ebanza is the solution to my own problem with selling on ebay and hopely it can become all of ours someday too

I currently stealth on ebay and send em too ebanza for google checkout or repeat customers - I make sales and continue to work on the site - they site gets about 1,000 new visist ever day which is cool and I get a ramdom buy it now once or twice a week which is nice due to the Google base connect

I am working on 101 ways to innovate online retail and make buying and selling more fun - I wish bonazal the best of luck and anybody who gives feebay a run for their money is a OK in my book

hey you never know mayby Bonanzle will corner that niche market

I mean look at the success of Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

Last edited by eseller; 06-09-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I have known eseller a lot longer than many of you. I would be more inclined to say he has 'enthusiasms'. Give him a break from the sad sack attitudes. He is a one man operation trying to beat ebay. Who does not want ebay to be beaten?
Encourage, don't deride.
Old 06-09-2009
Vicvelcro

That was the thrust of my message. I put it a bit bluntly, maybe. But my motive was meant to be constructive.

I'm one of those saps that believes people should invest effort into boosting themselves, not squashing others. Sometimes my foot fits my mouth a bit better than I like, though.

My apologies if I came across too harshly. It was unintended.
Old 06-09-2009

I think Vic and Eseller are both correct. I see this dialog as positive criticism on Vic's part and have a feeling Eseller took it the right way and did not get offended. We all make small mistakes, so I am happy to see when people can express their opinions in intelligent way.
Old 06-12-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

been selling on there for almost a month now. went 2 weeks no sells or views then sold 4 items in two days. compared to ebay I usually sell 6-10 items a day per account. Its just not a strong market for my items but with the google base feed I'm getting a lot more views now. just no bites.
Old 06-12-2009
Vicvelcro

If you had chosen other venue than Bonanzle, do you think you would have done better or worse? Factor out eBay. As an alternative, are you happy or unhappy with Bonanzle, in this regard? I'm interested in your opinion of Bonanzle for what it is, not what it isn't, to be honest with you. What do YOU think about THAT site, so far?
Old 06-12-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

Well I like it so far. I think it has a lot of potential down the road just has to get the masses on board. Being able to setup discounts for people that spend over a certain amount and coupon codes is nice. The free items is different. I could see how mixing free items in with your regular items would get a buyer to pay more attention to what you have on and possibly buy more than what they had intended. They have a lot to work with.