eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Let's Talk SEO! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/1096-lets-talk-seo.html)

First Edition 12-13-2010 04:16 PM

If you have too many back-links, will Google penalize you?

123 12-13-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 189775)

You can get sandboxed if its on a new domain, but theres many reasons that can contribute to getting sandboxed but no one knows for sure.

MadSam 12-13-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 189775)

NO WAY. I mean you don't want a link farm on your own site that's for sure, but you can never have too many backlinks pointing to your site elsewhere.

First Edition 12-13-2010 08:02 PM

123 says yes on a new domain, Madsam says NO WAY!......

??? :P

MadSam 12-13-2010 08:04 PM

There's much debate over sandboxing, if it even exists it's only on new domains and it is not permanent. Many people even find the exact opposite effect of getting sandboxed.

First Edition 12-13-2010 08:17 PM

sandboxed?

MadSam 12-13-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 189867)
sandboxed?

Read up on it: Sandbox effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally don't believe in it, and think it was something just invented by theorists and people who oppose black hat SEO and tools like XRumer. If it were true, every competitor would just XRumer the rest of their competition to hell and there'd be nothing left. What I've seen usually happen after major blasts, is things tend to 'Google dance' the rankings, proof that they have not been sandboxed.

First Edition 12-13-2010 08:58 PM

I see.

What does google penalize for then? I've noticed too many meta-tags, or irrelevant tags/keywords... anything else?

MadSam 12-13-2010 09:10 PM

Keyword stuffing, sure. You're only part way through AutoBlog Book but that explains it very well how autoblogs are against google policy of what content it likes to index so if it links lots of your autoblogs together you risk having them de indexed. The book shows you how to keep them from getting linked so they remain indexed.

It's mainly about site content that Google penalizes for, like also for example copyright infringement.

First Edition 12-13-2010 09:43 PM

being indexed?

On a side note.... I'd stick with MadSam.

MadSam 12-13-2010 09:46 PM

*Indexed in the search results.

123 12-13-2010 09:56 PM

Yeah I don't know for sure if sandbox is true or not, I'm relatively new to this too. But I was reading a couple people say they went from P2 to being gone from google completely for a couple of months. Who knows though probably just random guesses on why it happened. Just keep doing trial & error and see what works best.

MadSam 12-13-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 189887)
On a side note.... I'd stick with MadSam.

Look at the smiley and take a whopping guess at who wrote that...

First Edition 12-13-2010 10:12 PM

Obviously GB... haha

Etycoon 11-08-2011 08:47 PM

Can anyone share some tips about off page SEO please

Many thanks

Skys The Limit 01-15-2012 03:07 AM

I had a Google Ad word account to start my Computer Services. Never received a call in my city limts & now I know why this city is mainly of corporations that already know how to fix their own computer. thats why when I appied at staples say that their I.T. people do not have a lot of work manager is always trying to find other work they can do

So back to my google account I used a VCC since Did not get any calls didn`t pay for the clicks

Now when I open a new google as account every time they suspend me I have a New Address , New Ip Address , Used a Bank Card & I do not understand how their tracking me I`ve build a site to start Selling Anime Stuff

I called google they said my account is suspended due to me violating USER Friendly Agreement they will not tell me why :boink:

Is there something im doing to make me keep getting suspended

soopadudette 02-24-2012 10:43 AM

Do you offer SEO services aspkin?

Gamefreak 02-24-2012 08:15 PM

Second Soop.. Trying to get my new site on first page of google...

aspkin 02-24-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopadudette (Post 314975)
Do you offer SEO services aspkin?

Not at this time, sorry.

Send me a PM though and I can refer you to some services I've used in the past.

Christopher 03-15-2012 02:44 PM

I once read a story about a guy opening up a webstore and at first he had slow sales..but after hiring someone to manage a ppc campaign for him..he as getting about one sale every 20.00 he invested into the ppc ...where can i find a company to do something like this for me/???

golden_monkey 07-01-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skys The Limit (Post 304559)
I had a Google Ad word account to start my Computer Services. Never received a call in my city limts & now I know why this city is mainly of corporations that already know how to fix their own computer. thats why when I appied at staples say that their I.T. people do not have a lot of work manager is always trying to find other work they can do

So back to my google account I used a VCC since Did not get any calls didn`t pay for the clicks

Now when I open a new google as account every time they suspend me I have a New Address , New Ip Address , Used a Bank Card & I do not understand how their tracking me I`ve build a site to start Selling Anime Stuff

I called google they said my account is suspended due to me violating USER Friendly Agreement they will not tell me why :boink:

Is there something im doing to make me keep getting suspended

you need.

new website - new ip - new cookies - new name - new 100% everything.

then you run the risk of that happening again all in short order. Adwords is not a friendly platform any longer, and googs customer service is pretty much piss poor and what support you do get is vague b/s answers basiclly telling you to fk off cause they don't need your $$$.

I stopped using adwords for just this very reason, and i was dumping some serious $$$$ into it.

head over to microsoft adcenter, you'll get in bing and yahoo at the same time. They have much cheaper PPC costs and you won't get jerked around for some unknown reason.

Also they have top notch customer service, you can CALL and they'll actually go over what the problem is SO YOU CAN FIX IT, and get your account running again. Its a real breath of fresh air.

goog = assholes.

ak_am 01-06-2020 12:29 PM

Re: Let's Talk SEO!

Hello from 2020!! :bump::juggle::juggle:

DOES anything in SEO have changed much lets compare to Year 2012..:pop2: