eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Anyone selling on TikTok shop? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/150564-anyone-selling-tiktok-shop.html)

BlackLion 09-25-2026 10:09 AM

Re: Anyone selling on TikTok shop?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1272199)
I got accepted to sell on Temu

I've never browsed temu, not even once. Alibaba is the King of China.

agent006140 09-25-2026 11:44 AM

Re: Anyone selling on TikTok shop?
 
I just bought whole bunch of stuff on Temu,they have some interesting household items
They sell those lining papers for your air fryers,

agent006140 09-25-2026 11:47 AM

Re: Anyone selling on TikTok shop?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1272199)
I got accepted to sell on Temu

what are you going to sell which is not already on TEMU?

solefoodbk 09-26-2026 12:15 AM

Re: Anyone selling on TikTok shop?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackLion (Post 1272253)
I've never browsed temu, not even once. Alibaba is the King of China.

Temu is designed for international markets, not China.

I have no desire to purchase from them, but my business is set up now for scale. I'm just going to push the lower value items there. They have roughly 467M mau's worldwide. That is 4x eBay. There is also no selling fees.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger