Bonanzle.com Just joined & impressed ...... - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 11-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGoodEnuff View Post
I have been wanting to respond for some time. But, just too busy. I joined Bonanzle in February because the fees on Ebay were just insane. Since then, I have completely left Ebay because my sales from Bonanzle has blown past what I was selling on Ebay. Since then, I have been able to pay off $5,000 in debt, while still supporting the household. I really don't understand what everyone's problem is. If anyone expects to park their goods on Bonanzle and sit back and wait, they will be sadly disappointed. Before I left Ebay, I promoted my Bonanzle site everywhere!

I think the biggest problem with those who are against Bonanzle here - you need Ebay - it is your drug. And even while you complain, you will never leave it. Good luck to you! I got suspended a few years back. So, I am not a newbie. I am just fed up with playing Ebay and dealing with their stupid rules that continue to tie my hands while I hand over my hard earned income for their bull crap fees. Ebay is not the only player out there anymore.
Very true. Honestly..I had a love-hate relationship with ebay. The only issue I have with Bonanza is their lack of traffic..but I did actually have a $1,000 transaction! I also advertise EVERYWHERE about Bonanza.com.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2010

Longevity: 88%

Yea, I have the same relationship with cigarettes. I gave those up too. But, seriously, Bonanza has the potential. I have had an increase in sales this past week. I know it is the season. But, if these buyers become return buyers, that will be awesome! And my product is a consumable product.

Congrats on the transaction! WOW! Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebee View Post
Very true. Honestly..I had a love-hate relationship with ebay. The only issue I have with Bonanza is their lack of traffic..but I did actually have a $1,000 transaction! I also advertise EVERYWHERE about Bonanza.com.
Old 11-17-2010

Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

i listed 50 items on there (for cars) the day after i last posted on this thread and still no sales or questions :( and again it says tht all my items have been viewed 25 times (cant be right as in 25 people looked at all my 50 items)

ill have to stick with eb for now :(
Old 11-19-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Not saying anything like that....(btw, i checked it...needs more traffic, good site though)

My point is, we have had people come on here saying A LOT of things that are not true. I cannot explain why they do this. It's like WHY DO PEOPLE DEFACE WIKIPEDIA?!?! A source of INFINITE knowledge shared by everyone as a whole.

POINT IN CASE: Whether you or I like it, judgments are made...online AND off