Dhgates new e-wallet - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 01-23-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%

thats BS i get No fee. or u can just do WU to E - wallet and its fine, but there is a $15 - $19 fee to transfer
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2011

Longevity: 76%

How secure is DHGATE? What's the chances of your information ie name, address and orders getting seen by others?
Thanks.
Old 01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedon View Post
and then use the profit to make another new order.and contiute to do it.
Thats what I did. I started with 0 dollars and drop shipped my first ever sale. Now I order several thousands of dollars a month and ship everything to myself first because I have only found one or two sellers I would ever trust to ship something straight to a customer. Its either going to be not what I thought, take 2 months shipping, go to the wrong place or some nightmare.

Besides people tend to have a complete different attitude when the same exact item comes in a usps flat rate box from in the states then in a box with chinese written all over it.................first thing they say is "You bought this from CHINA and had it sent to me" like everything isnt made in china anyway. It kills me some peoples thinking.
Old 01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteveragain View Post
How secure is DHGATE? What's the chances of your information ie name, address and orders getting seen by others?
Thanks.
I order about $4000-5000 a month from DHGate. I have had problem sellers but have gotten everything I have ordered sometimes it takes forever, sometimes it is not as advertised.

I would suggest to place small orders to begin with and DONT dropship until you find a seller your comfortable with and you know you can trust.

I still would not place a order over a few hundred except with the two sellers I use all the time. If you would like their names gimme a PM and I will tell you.

I wonder though, how does ebay and paypal view items you sell from dhgate is it an automatic flag on you??
Old 01-23-2011

Longevity: 91%

I for one think dropshipping is a bad idea at least for ebay selling. Even if you have a good supplier you still take the chance of having the order stuck in customs for days(even if its not vero). Not to mention it can really cut into profits.
Old 01-24-2011

I got a question, right now I have a dhgate order that got stuck in customs and I'm a day away from escalating the dispute to get a refund. I have the customs letter to send to dhgate for proof. Only problem is, my paypal account that I sent payment with is limited. Can I get my refund sent to me by another method?
Old 01-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

Normally they send the refund to your original method of payment but you can always ask them through their live customer service chat.
Old 01-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My signature disapeared lol I look like midget lol I noticed a few other peoples signatures disapeared also.
Old 01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by userOFnames View Post
I got a question, right now I have a dhgate order that got stuck in customs and I'm a day away from escalating the dispute to get a refund. I have the customs letter to send to dhgate for proof. Only problem is, my paypal account that I sent payment with is limited. Can I get my refund sent to me by another method?

I am pretty sure when your item gets stuck with customs it is buyer responsibility. Did they say you would get a refund?? Dont take it to the bank but I am almost certain that it is your loss when customs seizes a order. Thats why you should always make certain the order is small or if it is large have the seller split it up into seperate shipments.

Good luck with it, keep us posted!
Old 01-24-2011

I just talked to an online customer service rep and they said refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method. Looks like i'll see that money in about 160 days. Bad timing. But I got like 2500 out before it got limited so that's cool. It is what it is. That refund will just be a new paint job on the ol school this summer lol.

My suppliers usually always split my orders up into smaller shipments. This is the first time I've ever had an order seized by customs. From what I've read, I just need to send a copy of the customs letter and I should be good. We'll see what happens, i'll keep you guys posted.
Old 01-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Usually good sellers have shipments seized.its important to find a good seller with good customs track record..he ships large packages all the time via dhl.so far so good.hope it continues
Old 03-27-2011

Longevity: 78%

right am i right in saying that you set up a western union account and then send money to my e-wallet on dh gate through them??? if so how long does it take?? does it clear straight away or is it like pending as into your bank account?? thankQ in advance