iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedback! - Page 13 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 10-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedb

It seems like only foo-foo items sell on ioffer....

I don't condone selling foo-foos, but you can use it as a drop ship site.

Just pretend you are Chinese and sell the same things you find in china and price it a bit higher and you basically make profit with no handling of product involved. List whatever you want and have it drop shipped from China.

Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedb

Ioffer is good but you need to have at least 20 000 products there.
I Have 2-5 sales a day
Old 02-11-2016

Longevity: 61%

I've been with ioffer for a year now. I've purchased few items securely, they arrive fast. Some sellers are friendly. Now i'm just trying to get my account into sellers account so i can sell stuff. I do highly recommend ioffer. Alot of replicas though.
Old 02-11-2016

Longevity: 51%

iOffer and Ecrater- Have an account on both, every now and then a sale will trickle in, but it is no super highway for customers, Ecrater has similar fee structure like E. iOffer is a lot lower and doesn't require you to pay, 100% free but similar item will be lower ranked.
Old 02-12-2016

Longevity: 59%

i think ive sold 1 item on ioffer in 2 years. Does nothing for me so dont waste my time on it.
Old 03-04-2016

Longevity: 74%

I've had nearly 1700 orders on ioffer , its a fine site if youre selling something people actually want I guess .
Old 05-02-2016

Longevity: 46%

So does Ioffer has seller fees? and how do you receive payment on there? via paypal?
Old 07-08-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yng.Strategist View Post
So does Ioffer has seller fees? and how do you receive payment on there? via paypal?
you can use paypal and also stripe ,money order and check,many sellers accept western Union and Global pay ,depends on your pricing ,some a re more convenient than others,but they do not restrict yor choice,you can even invoice your buyers on your own and then instruct them on payemnt(more work this way but gives you more flexibility and you do not risk your paypal to be limited if suddenly beginselling "too much" for paypal to think it is "unusual money flow")
ioffer have seller's fees in % but it is not clear how much exactly,if yu seel low price goods it is little,if you sell fore more than $70 it changes drastically,minimun fee is $0,50or so...

Last edited by juanaiguana; 07-08-2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-20-2016

Longevity: 74%

Paypal and ioffer arent the best of pals anymore , I had to switch to stripe but theyre ace and very understanding if youre selling items that arent 100% ebay-friendly lets say .
The Following User Says Thank You to kaykoo For This Useful Post:
sax4 (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017

Longevity: 41%

I heard bad stuff about iOffer so I would not recommend using it tbh.
Old 11-07-2017

Longevity: 37%

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
I started selling on ioffer and I received an mail that one of my items was sold , so I opened ioffer and I send invoice. So I don't know how to see if buyer made the payment. And where do money go? I have put information from one of my credit cards. Did the money go to the credit card? How this works? How can I be sure that the buyer payed the item and I received the money?

Last edited by ilcarletto; 11-07-2017 at 09:11 AM.
Old 01-17-2018

Longevity: 36%

I'll share my experience with ioffer. I've been with them for around 8 years I think. I've done quite a bit of business with them. You do get a lot of either ⊗⊗⊗⊗ buyers or stupid people trying to buy stuff, lol. I get hit with that a lot and ioffer makes you wait 24hrs before filing an unpaid item and getting your fees back.

They have removed credit cards and paypal as payment options for seller fees because so many people would file claims and get their money back because ioffer would invoice you for fees due and require payment before getting your fees removed for non paying buyers lol.

That's been the biggest pain dealing with them, other than that they can be a decent site to sell on, they do get a decent amount of traffic nowadays.
Old 01-18-2018

I will also add that when ioffer invoices you for fees due and you get sales after the invoice, that they will tack all that onto the invoice, even if you already sent payment for the amount they originally stated, you will still owe more, lol, it's a pain to deal with.
Old 02-01-2018

i want buy ioffer seller account ,please contact me on this page.
I can not send private messages
Old 07-12-2018

Longevity: 33%

Hello! It's safely to transfer stuff and + from Stealth eBay Account to ioffer? In ioffer i will use same PC but another paypall
Old 11-13-2018

Longevity: 31%

iOffer seems far too slow. For the people who are having success on the site, how many items do you have listed?
Old 11-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSH View Post
iOffer seems far too slow. For the people who are having success on the site, how many items do you have listed?
Nice thread search though I have been on the fence about trying it out...
Old 11-14-2018

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSH View Post
Have over 10000 products. Still not promises sells.
Old 11-14-2018

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via Skype™ to akos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilan316 View Post
Have over 10000 products. Still not promises sells.
I sold a lot of item on ioffer, but when you recieved one NF, the account will be held untill you got the PF,can not appeal.
Old 03-14-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boninesik View Post
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
I started selling on ioffer and I received an mail that one of my items was sold , so I opened ioffer and I send invoice. So I don't know how to see if buyer made the payment. And where do money go? I have put information from one of my credit cards. Did the money go to the credit card? How this works? How can I be sure that the buyer payed the item and I received the money?
when you sign up to sell,what did you specify as payment method?
if your listing has no place for them to make payment,then you have to send your own invoice.
Old 05-25-2019

Longevity: 28%

I think Ioffer is shutting down?
Old 05-27-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booscorner View Post
I think Ioffer is shutting down?
never sold a damn thing on IOFFER,