iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedback! - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 03-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%

can anybody recommend a giftcard that can verify ioffer seller account? I tried several...and account got closed IMMEDIATELY after I clicked on the SUBMIT button (submit credit card info)

thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Items can sit on ioffer for ages, the traffic is just not there like it is on other sites.

Also ioffer have a "hair trigger" when it comes to suspensions now aswell.

You can buy some great "branded" items on there though
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 81%
Question Alternate Auction Sites

I'm really new to this forum, been reading some of the posts, I didn't see any one mentioning any other auction sites other than ioffer & Ecrater.
Was wondering if anybody has tried Bonanzle. I have been there since November 2009, not sold anything, it seems that only members do the buying, although they do send your listings to Google, they claim a good relationship with them. As well, they have an easy way to advertise you listings on social networks such as Twitter, and Facebook.
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 87%

"Bonanzle" sounds like something they'd name an Old West movie starring Snoopdog. Seriously though, there's probably not much traffic there yet but it's one of the more frequently mentioned backup sites being tossed about by all the disgruntled sellers on the eBay forums. The code name they use to talk about it there is "The Ranch".
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:
nodrogreglaw (04-18-2010)
Old 04-29-2010

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrrob View Post
warner bros is cracking down on ioffer....just had my account suspended for selling two dvd titles that warner apparently owns (although i didn't realize it as they were from a studio that went out of business decades ago--i really thought they were public domain)...just a heads-up...no warning, no email, i just logged in to respond to an offer, and that was where i saw the takedown messages in my ioffer inbox. 12 hours later, my items slowly started to disappear, and the next time i logged in, i was immediately asked to pay my remaining fees before i could 'proceed'...once i paid my outstanding fees, a screen popped up telling me i was suspended....

By the way, since ips are often dynamic (meaning they change every time you turn off/on your modem, for example), ebay doesn't use them (exclusively, anyway) for suspensions/linking to suspended accounts. They use cookies that are delivered to your computer, via ebay emails or by you logging in to your suspended account. If your account at ebay gets suspended, don't open any ebay emails that are sent to the email address you registered with, don't log in to your suspended account, or if you do, clear out your cookies before and after logging into your suspended account before logging in to any active accounts.

If you want to know if your ip address changes when you turn on/off your modem, do a search on ip check and find a site that will report you ip address to you....turn off your modem for a minute or so, then back on, and go to the same site and check it again.
the same exact thing happened to me. Like i had 2 listings as well.. Scary the same exact thing!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkymail View Post
That was my understanding as well... I hope this is the case!

And I have had 0 success with iOffer :( My hit count is 0 after signing up several months ago. But I still have hope that eventually traffic will start moving in that direction.

After all, they are 2nd in regards to # of listings according to this site: Auction site count, Keep track of the number of listings on auction sites

And I've noticed that sellers with similar inventory to mine have a steady stream of ratings (their equivalent to feedback) coming in, meaning they've been getting sales regularly, but not nearly the same traffic as I've had on eBay. I'm going to test what other types of inventory might sell better on iOffer. I might need to think of a different market to target.

Lets hope more traffic moves to iOffer!
Check out that list now! Ioffer isn't even on it anymore...bet they're regretting the power they gave Warner Bros et. al. via their harsh COPS program, suspending users left and right...it's pretty much devastated their business. mwahahaha!
Old 05-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkymail View Post
Wow.

#1 ebay 100 million listings
#2 is at 3.5 million

Not even remotely close. Nobody can even reach 10% of ebay, Even 5%! A lousy 3% of ebay is number 2.... let alone something slightly competitive :(

They are just untouchable. Be awesome if someone could compete, they would explode. Just does not seem it will ever happen.

Google should take their power and crush them. Only company that would have a shot. They have checkout so could shut out paypal too. But if they haven't taken a run at it, I suspect they know the giant cant be brought down....
Old 05-11-2010

Longevity: 81%

Any body used Vstore.ca yet??
Old 05-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Wow.

#1 ebay 100 million listings
#2 is at 3.5 million

It's probably even worse than you'd think looking at the numbers too. Imagine if they did it by number of *successful* listings per whatever time period..
Old 05-12-2010

Longevity: 88%

I have never had any sucess on ioffer. Mostly ⊗⊗⊗⊗ anyway.... Im done with ebay for now , VERY sucessful with amazon! I have had more sales in the last 24 hours , even with VERO on amazon than I have in a week with eBay.
Old 05-12-2010

Longevity: 85%
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePaypalNOT View Post
I have never had any sucess on ioffer. Mostly ⊗⊗⊗⊗ anyway.... Im done with ebay for now , VERY sucessful with amazon! I have had more sales in the last 24 hours , even with VERO on amazon than I have in a week with eBay.
Any takedowns on vero stuff like LV and Gucci? Any tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated! Btw, we spoke via PM a few months ago and your information was very helpful.
Old 05-12-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Calm down there Rico Suave
Old 08-17-2010

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via Skype™ to akos

I selling my product on ioffer over 4 years .Very easy to transfer all the feedback from ebay.I sold my item around 50 per month. Buy many buyer never pay the transaction after complete the offer.So I need to wait 21 days and then open the unpay buyer case to claim the FVF.If you have the ebay account.You also can Transaction all your item to ioffer.No listing fee.
Old 09-01-2010

Longevity: 80%

I see a lot of VERO items on iOffer. Do they care? Or you can sell vero there without any problems? THx
Old 09-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiy View Post
I see a lot of VERO items on iOffer. Do they care? Or you can sell vero there without any problems? THx
ioffer is dead since they let their COPS program loose on sellers....ioffer has a hands-off approach and lets companies run their site and delete accounts at will. ioffer will NOT act in ANY WAY on your behalf. Warner Bros is particularly insidious at ioffer.
Old 10-04-2010

Longevity: 78%

I like iOffer but the traffic is not nearly as much as Ebay. You can list anything on iOffer and they do not have all of the rules and restrictions of ebay. All you have is feedback, no stupid DSR's, cases, etc. etc. That is the way Ebay used to be and now all they want are sellers who are like Walmart of Best Buy, etc.
Old 10-06-2010

the only sale ive made at ioffer was to someone who had hacked a paypal account and wanted me to ship to vietnam.

after that, paypal started holding my funds for some time...finally it has stopped, but I dumped Ioffer and asked for my deposit back...took them about a week to get around to it.
Old 10-24-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Beware if you sell REAL on ioffer, cuz all they know is ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Old 10-24-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

dang...i can't believe I got blocked out for writing the word f.a.k.e. hahahha
Old 11-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

ioffer is like ebay except 70% less buyers and 50% more ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Old 11-13-2010

Longevity: 89%

Sales on ioffer are thin - but you can use really simple quick tools to promote your listings off site that can bring in sales nicely.
Old 03-25-2011

Longevity: 75%

I've sold few and far between on ioffer. Mostly unique items. Things to watch. If you receive an offer, be careful to check if it includes shipping and if you are shipping it overseas. I had an offer for $50 on a pair of Nike that was worth $50 but it was an international order that would have cost $29 to ship-after fees, I would have lost money on the deal.
The other disadvantage, as was previously mentioned, is the lack of payment. Major hassle.
I too am looking for other avenues and will be checking out ecrater.
Thanks for the suggestions!