iOffer - What do you all think of Ioffer? -AND you can transfer your + EBAY feedback! - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 12-22-2011
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%

Hey all not sure if your still on topic but here's my 2 cents on ioffer.

I used them last year and I don't like them. The way you make offers is hard to figure out (for me it was). And their policy on protecting buyers is hell. I bought a copy of nintendo world championships grey cart for $500 and the seller stolle all the money! I checked the policy and they state that once 30 days has passed they claim no liability for buyers or sellers that were scammed. I tried getting my money back the same way the guy got my money but it just didn't work out.

Also tried selling some chinese games on there so I can be ridded of them but that didn't work out either.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-22-2011

Longevity: 71%

purchasing meds on ioffer...WTF ???

this would be right up there with purchasing used condoms and used tampons!!

face it, some items you just have to get at walmart...
Old 02-03-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%

Guys who is selling VCC for Ioffer site?
and what can you say about this website?

Thank you !
Old 02-08-2012

Longevity: 70%
Default Newbie here, with i offer response

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
i don't know about that? I have about 70 items listed on ioffer and i get about 2 sales per day on ioffer.

Ioffer is excellent!
hey cpu, stephanie here~ newbie~ you say ioffer is good for you? Any other suggestions? And also if you dont mind, what are you selling that is excellent for you? I need some excellent in my life. Lol

thanks
Old 04-13-2012

Longevity: 69%

I'm very interested by this thread, as a friend of mine always use to have the best designer clothes, yet didnt even have a job. And he told me about ioffer. After browsing the website I was very interested in buying some stuff from there, it seemed very fair even for ⊗⊗⊗⊗. But after reading alot of bad reviews about the site, I got put off. Alot of the sellers I also noticed stated on their selling adverts that they accept paypal, but when I went to checkout were sending unusual instructions to pay through western union etc. I've also read things about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ feedbacks/manipulation. Has anyone found any sellers for designer clothes etc they can confirm are real on there? let me know..thanks
Old 05-07-2012

is ioffer trustworthy?
Old 05-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrib View Post
is ioffer trustworthy?
Like on eBay and any other marketplace, it depends on the seller, not on the marketplace. Just like on eBay, you're not buying from eBay, you're buying from the seller.

A seller can be trustworthy anywhere, or can be a scammer ...anywhere.
Old 05-13-2012

ioffer is an ok place to sell. i have been selling on there for about a year know i have a feed back of 400 i know i know its not a lot like ebaay if you need to make money at all cost go on there are start selling i will tell you onething its not like ebaay at all you make a lot less on there. also the fees are a lot higher on there but you can have unlimited listing i away have my shop full of items i sell about 300 diff items. i sell about 10 or more items a weak. know keep in mind thats when i have a good weak .but with ebaay and ioffer its better then nothing hope this helps for people that are thing about selling on there . GOOD LUCK TO ALL PS WE NEED A NEW CEO AT EBAAY wait intill june 19 comes we are all going to feal this one really hard.
Old 05-16-2012

Longevity: 70%

What is happening June 19th?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KEEPER View Post
ioffer is an ok place to sell. i have been selling on there for about a year know i have a feed back of 400 i know i know its not a lot like ebaay if you need to make money at all cost go on there are start selling i will tell you onething its not like ebaay at all you make a lot less on there. also the fees are a lot higher on there but you can have unlimited listing i away have my shop full of items i sell about 300 diff items. i sell about 10 or more items a weak. know keep in mind thats when i have a good weak .but with ebaay and ioffer its better then nothing hope this helps for people that are thing about selling on there . GOOD LUCK TO ALL PS WE NEED A NEW CEO AT EBAAY wait intill june 19 comes we are all going to feal this one really hard.
Old 05-21-2012

Longevity: 84%

I've used iOffer plenty in the past and have been suspended twice in the last couple of years by "COP''s". I don't rip any buyers off, but I do sell some I'd guess you'd call "gray" items <cough>. I'm not going to justify it, so spare me the you got what you deserved comments. I'm not arguing over that. I'm just here to say that I suspect their C. O. P. system of being corrupt in some way. First off, the COP's have the power to suspend any account they want, not just to remove their own copyrighted items, which I think is too much power, but that's besides the point. My main gripe is that there are people on there who've been selling there for years, selling many of the same items as me, and selling ten times as many of them - and they're still there, still selling. They never seem to have any problems. If I Google any of the items they're selling, those sellers and their items are very often at the very top of the search results, so there's no way that any COP or any third-party agency looking for copyrighted items could possibly miss them. And I just don't buy that they're simply very lucky, especially not for three or four years ongoing. So I don't know what's going on, if some of the sellers are also COP's, maybe some of them are employees selling, but it sure seems like something funny is going on.

Last edited by imno007; 05-21-2012 at 05:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to imno007 For This Useful Post:
247ampm (07-02-2012)
Old 05-22-2012

ok.. so ive been checking out the (ioffer) website and everything seems very good even do there not real brands but been seeing the feedbacks and reviews for the website and the sellers and they seem to be some negative feedback... I was interested in buying clothing but after seeing all of this and reading all the post from page 1 to page 5 on here im definetly questioning myself if I should.. dont want to run the risk of getting scammed...
Old 05-25-2012

I had a look at Ioffer. Looks like a good site. A little slow.
Old 06-27-2012

Longevity: 68%

need help from experienced ioffer sellers. I've tried to sell on ioffers before and got fustrated with them keep putting my account on hold for lack of feedbacks. how do you over overcome this. Ioffer expect buyer to give feedback immediate after the purchase. Freaking retarded, no buyer will do that, at least not until they received the merchandise then they may leave a feedbacks, but most do not. I list my items, made my first sell then immediately they put my account on hold for lack of feedbacks. I apealled then they lift the hold after a day or 2. then I sold another one then account got put on hold again. I appealed again, they just told me to be patience.

How do they expects people to sell on there?
Old 06-28-2012

Longevity: 74%

Ioffer is frustrating when youre new and you dont have enough feedback so they remove your items for sale but I can understand why they do it , once your feedback gets high enough that stops anyway . They definitely let some people sell stuff that they'll ban others from selling though , I've had 50 items removed recently whereas one guy with 3 times my feedback ( I had over 500 feedback mind ) is still allowed to sell exactly the same stuff , they favour some people unfairly :(
Old 06-28-2012

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootedfromebay View Post
need help from experienced ioffer sellers. I've tried to sell on ioffers before and got fustrated with them keep putting my account on hold for lack of feedbacks. how do you over overcome this. Ioffer expect buyer to give feedback immediate after the purchase. Freaking retarded, no buyer will do that, at least not until they received the merchandise then they may leave a feedbacks, but most do not. I list my items, made my first sell then immediately they put my account on hold for lack of feedbacks. I apealled then they lift the hold after a day or 2. then I sold another one then account got put on hold again. I appealed again, they just told me to be patience.

How do they expects people to sell on there?
What I did was I paid my first 5 buyers a dollar thru paypal for feedback.
Old 07-02-2012

ive seen a few things on ioffer am interested in..what can you guys recommend a ioffer newbie to check out before buying?
Old 08-08-2012

Longevity: 74%

iOffer has gotten better over the year but is their international traffic driven by buyers from all over the world. Well to help you all with the research, they recently updated there security software (outsourced) as I've been told, there "seller upgrade" (seller account panel) goes through a rogue process that could identify you just like eBay. You must have a real phone number, (not voip), Virtual credit cards as you may know do mot work, debit card are verified by seeing if you have a checking account and thus link to a bank. And they charge you a micro-charge of 1-2 usd. or your currency to verify your site. It uses flash cookies as most auction sites and other creditials in your computer. They do not operate like eBay and often block you without further communication.

Best Alternative for sellers USA and Worldwide 2012:

WebStore (webstore.com) - is simply free, they do have admin rules and can suspend you indefinitely. Traffic is really good.
eBay - Very limited, but great traffic. Rogue process and verification.
Ubokia - Very large traffics and sales are good!
Bonanza - (Bonanza.com) Fair traffic and is a growing community.
Amazon - One of the best places to sell. But look out you most sign your soul away to sell here
iOffer - Very good traffic, must look out for spammer and non-paying buyer (scammers)
etzy - Arts and Craft. Good traffic.
Yardsellr - (yardsellr.com) - Fair traffic, social marketplace, disburstment issues tent to happen here.
eBid.com - fair traffic and must pay to sign up!
bidstart.com - For collectables and jewlery.

There's more alternatives aside from these and you should think of the fees your paying elsewhere.

Cheers!
Old 08-21-2012

Longevity: 89%

You're absolutely correct on this one.

I've been using ioffer for a few years now, with many different accounts, and have lost a few.

I have had absolutely zero luck with their "upgrade to seller" system.

I've used a Fresh IP, new user pc account, cleared cookies, new details, and an 'ioffer avs card' from a seller on here (which he replaced twice), but it didn't work.

I'd love to know how to proceed with this now.
Old 08-22-2012

Longevity: 67%

I've been on iOffer for two months and have only had ONE sale (and I'm the lowest price selling an item that sells hundreds of times on eBay).
Old 11-09-2012

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imno007 View Post
I've used iOffer plenty in the past and have been suspended twice in the last couple of years by "COP''s". I don't rip any buyers off, but I do sell some I'd guess you'd call "gray" items <cough>. I'm not going to justify it, so spare me the you got what you deserved comments. I'm not arguing over that. I'm just here to say that I suspect their C. O. P. system of being corrupt in some way. First off, the COP's have the power to suspend any account they want, not just to remove their own copyrighted items, which I think is too much power, but that's besides the point. My main gripe is that there are people on there who've been selling there for years, selling many of the same items as me, and selling ten times as many of them - and they're still there, still selling. They never seem to have any problems. If I Google any of the items they're selling, those sellers and their items are very often at the very top of the search results, so there's no way that any COP or any third-party agency looking for copyrighted items could possibly miss them. And I just don't buy that they're simply very lucky, especially not for three or four years ongoing. So I don't know what's going on, if some of the sellers are also COP's, maybe some of them are employees selling, but it sure seems like something funny is going on.

Yeah, you're right man! I exeperienced the same sh*t selling on iOffer from multiple accounts. Usually it takes 2-3 warnings before they shut you down completely. The most popular items get removed in a couple of days, maybe 2 or 3 days. When at the same time many sellers who sell for over a year have 100% the same items, and nobody even thinks touching them. That C.O.P.S sh*t works very strange... there's no actual control over VeRO items, it's all about how to restrict new sellers...
Old 11-09-2012

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercheys View Post
iOffer has gotten better over the year but is their international traffic driven by buyers from all over the world. Well to help you all with the research, they recently updated there security software (outsourced) as I've been told, there "seller upgrade" (seller account panel) goes through a rogue process that could identify you just like eBay. You must have a real phone number, (not voip), Virtual credit cards as you may know do mot work, debit card are verified by seeing if you have a checking account and thus link to a bank. And they charge you a micro-charge of 1-2 usd. or your currency to verify your site. It uses flash cookies as most auction sites and other creditials in your computer. They do not operate like eBay and often block you without further communication.

Best Alternative for sellers USA and Worldwide 2012:

WebStore (webstore.com) - is simply free, they do have admin rules and can suspend you indefinitely. Traffic is really good.
eBay - Very limited, but great traffic. Rogue process and verification.
Ubokia - Very large traffics and sales are good!
Bonanza - (Bonanza.com) Fair traffic and is a growing community.
Amazon - One of the best places to sell. But look out you most sign your soul away to sell here
iOffer - Very good traffic, must look out for spammer and non-paying buyer (scammers)
etzy - Arts and Craft. Good traffic.
Yardsellr - (yardsellr.com) - Fair traffic, social marketplace, disburstment issues tent to happen here.
eBid.com - fair traffic and must pay to sign up!
bidstart.com - For collectables and jewlery.

There's more alternatives aside from these and you should think of the fees your paying elsewhere.

Cheers!
Well, I can't agree with that, at least with 5-6 marketplaces that I've tried to sell very hot items (2-3 sales daly on eBay). Here's my experience:

WebStore (webstore.com) - dead, no traffic at all.
eBay - unbeleivable huge traffic, got banned all the time...
Ubokia - n/a
Bonanza - no traffic at all.
Amazon - amazon.com - low traffic if you're selling outside of US. will remove your account completely and you won't have a chance to withdraw any money at all.
amazon.co.uk - good traffic, but it takes much less time to track you down and remove the account comparing to amazon.com (sometimes 1-2 hours since your first sale).
iOffer - fairly good traffic, hell of a lot of NPBs, stupid policy, inadequate support that will always tell you to wait until non-paying buyer receives his item (that he'd never payed for) and leaves you positive feedback. Bugs, bugs, bugs, stops accepting credit cards in order to be able to sell, most of payment methods to pay iOffer feees do not work, phone verification often does not work, may block you from posting comments when you negotiating the item, leaving you unable to complete the deal, huge hassle all the time. And that motherf*ckers will store your IP address (unlike eBay and PayPal as claimed by many users here) to track you and link your accounts.
etzy - only if you have some hand made junk for sale.
Yardsellr - never tried.
eBid.com - so-so traffic, stict rules, suspended indefinately without a warning or a notice.
bidstart.com - never tried.

Last edited by AlexMalex; 11-09-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Anyone still use Ioffer at all?