Is my account doomed or any chance of recovery? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 07-13-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Is my account doomed or any chance of recovery?

Woke up to this email today.

I don't sell Vero.Just had too high of a volume in the past month.

Is the account now doomed or any chance of recovery if I provide receipts?

Hello from Amazon.com.

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.com, we are conducting a review of your Amazon.com selling account. During this review your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you continue to fulfill any orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
2. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
3. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.com and availability of items for delivery

Please e-mail us at merchant-approval@amazon.com to provide us with information regarding your seller account. Amazon sellers can confirm shipments in Seller Central or seller account by clicking the "Orders" tab and then clicking "Confirm Shipment" for the orders.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Account is not doomed yet. Provide correct info and be polite in your letter. Hope for the best and keep operations clean.
Old 07-17-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Not doomed, ive had this email before. Just dont do anything stupid or let anything happen while under the review.