eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   What can we do to take down ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/57022-what-can-we-do-take-down-ebay.html)

aspkin 02-26-2013 03:20 AM

It's a game, nothing against eBay nor should you wish eBay away because of how it's playing the game. It's better to think how best you can work with eBay rather then wish for it's demise.

Roscoe 02-26-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 425566)
It's a game, nothing against eBay nor should you wish eBay away because of how it's playing the game. It's better to think how best you can work with eBay rather then wish for it's demise.

As I stated here many times, WE choose to play their game.

Ebay, Amazon, PayPal, etc... they own their sites, it's their rules, it's their TOS.

If we don't like the rules then don't play the game.

Same goes for Yelp and all those other sites we try and get reviews.

Learn to work within the confines of THEIR game.

LoopHole 02-26-2013 07:57 PM

I love eb. Its pp that causes me more trouble. I still love them too though. I think they're the ones that should and do hate me.

Sandy D 03-02-2013 06:49 AM

How about-- what can we do to help ebay and paypal run a business that is consistent and does not try to screw over the same people who allow the officers of each company to own million dollar homes and fly private jets.

Sandy D 03-02-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 427211)
Take Meg Whitman or the guy who is currently running the biz (forget his name and too lazy to search) out to dinner with a happy ending. DONE

Sorry rsot both those two people dont eat at McDonalds.

:clap:

Futuremogul888 03-02-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGALO1983 (Post 424804)
Remember my friend....It is always business and never personal...When Ebay bans you they dont even care who you are, what color you are, what religion you claim, or if you have kids or not...You are just a tool to them so you should look at them as a tool as well...I look at Ebay as something that I can pimp to make me money...Most people on this site look at Ebay as an unbeaten force that no company can overtake but I look at Ebay as my prostitute, something that I can put on the corner and even in my sleep she will make me money...What can I say, ebay is my woman ;) lol When Ebay dies another company will take the throne and many people will dislike them and many people will find a way to create stealth accounts. It never stops so stop look at them as an enemy but as an opportunity my friend....

Ngalo has a good point. People spend too much time hating those on top. One of the reasons why it is so lonely on top. Rather then put your energy into hating them and taking them down, feign friendship and use them for your personal gain. Why take someone down when you can make them work for you without them even knowing it. Apply this Ebay and you will be fine.

-a mix of my own experience peppered with the art of war

MM78 03-02-2013 06:40 PM

What's the old attage, Keep your friends close...your enemies closer! well I'm keeping Ebay/PP super close!

Sandy D 03-02-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 427331)
What's the old attage, Keep your friends close...your enemies closer! well I'm keeping Ebay/PP super close!

Knowing you I can see you having an office across the street from pps San Jose corp offices and looking out the window with binoculars.

:suspicious:

MM78 03-02-2013 07:12 PM

Sandy, I told you about that office in secrecy! :shocked: and it's not binoculars its a Pirate telescope. Arrggg!

Sandy D 03-02-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 427342)
Sandy, I told you about that office in secrecy! :shocked: and it's not binoculars its a Pirate telescope. Arrggg!

Depp is that you?

NGALO1983 03-03-2013 03:59 AM

Pimp the game for it is worth....Ebay makes it hard at times by shutting down some of our stealth accounts....Thats how it is sometimes....Pay the cost to be the boss. Let me break this down in pimp-ology. Lets say u put 4 on the corner to get that money and the police (Ebay) takes down 2. What would u do next? Cry? I would put 10 more on the corner (stealth accounts). They took down 2 so I lost money but I put up more then double on the corner so I will recover that lost plus make more (profit). I dont get mad at the police or the game. I embrace it because as a pimp I dont bite the hand that feeds me.

zoneout 03-03-2013 06:02 AM

Certainly an eclectic group of people on this forum.

rsot 03-03-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 427267)
Sorry rsot both those two people dont eat at McDonalds.

:clap:

McDonalds could be a step up from what they should be eating sometimes hah

whiteberry 03-19-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 427332)
Knowing you I can see you having an office across the street from pps San Jose corp offices and looking out the window with binoculars.

:suspicious:

HAHAHAHA - this has made my evening. I can just imagine all us stealthers across from their office :shocked: = cracked me up.

Whiteberry x

ebanned 04-30-2013 07:42 PM

Look just pick up your dummy, stick it back in, get out your surfboard and enjoy the waves!

Ride the waves right, then in six months when an account goes down... You'll just create another two, not because you want them, but just because you can.

Buy the book, learn and like many others say... Getting banned will be the best thing that ever happened to you!

* Best thing within your eBay life!