eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Stealth Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/)
-   -   Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/143362-quick-tip-setting-up-any-stealth-account.html)

aaa7z5 05-03-2021 11:38 PM

Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

It is necessary to log OFF all other users on the PC, and restart for good measure.

I was insta-banned on several sites with clean stealth details before I realized I "Switched Users from my main, blacklisted IP/User Account.

ONLY log on to the account you are working with, never leave windows accounts open in the background.

rsot 05-04-2021 03:43 AM

Re: Quick Tip for Setting up any Stealth account

I always do that when going to a different user account - I don't have superhigh volume of sales or sell anything that I can deem as "risky" but I still play it safe

slokor 05-04-2021 04:21 PM

Thats the only proper way to do things.
Any other user accounts open on the same PC could have software running with permissions to impact all user accts on the PC - hence the possibility of being linked.
Just be certain the ONLY active user account is the one youre using at the moment. I got into the habit of logging off each account when Im done with what Im doing. Simple enough to do.

raAlfa 05-05-2021 07:28 AM

I am pretty sure evercookies and canvas and webgl tracking is possible even while changing the user account. I would say VPS + Residential IPs might be better, or real phones connectet through dedicated router with residential proxies enabled.

stealth1791 05-05-2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raAlfa (Post 1152400)
I am pretty sure evercookies and canvas and webgl tracking is possible even while changing the user account. I would say VPS + Residential IPs might be better, or real phones connectet through dedicated router with residential proxies enabled.

maybe it hasnt hit europe yet but making an U S A ebay with a vps will get you banned. VPS have certain ports which they sniff for, and the canvas signature gives it away that its a virtual system. There are work arounds, but switching user accounts isnt as accurate anymore because your webgl stays identical, and your canvas is identical unless you change a few things around. There are much better tools available for dealing with multiple accounts.

aspkin 05-05-2021 08:34 AM

It's not a bad idea. I personally make sure to close tabs of an account before moving on to another browser user account (I use browser user accounts).

aaa7z5 05-16-2021 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1152327)
Thats the only proper way to do things.
Any other user accounts open on the same PC could have software running with permissions to impact all user accts on the PC - hence the possibility of being linked.
Just be certain the ONLY active user account is the one youre using at the moment. I got into the habit of logging off each account when Im done with what Im doing. Simple enough to do.

Absolutely! I actually simply forgot this one time, and then I giggled.. sheesh. I was working with a pretty soft platform too.

I am now 3 payments into my first stealth PP, and am trucking along. It feels good to be able to post paypal buttons and such. Most of us use it for the security.

Thanks for the info guys!

rsot 05-16-2021 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaa7z5 (Post 1153662)
Absolutely! I actually simply forgot this one time, and then I giggled.. sheesh. I was working with a pretty soft platform too.

I am now 3 payments into my first stealth PP, and am trucking along. It feels good to be able to post paypal buttons and such. Most of us use it for the security.

Thanks for the info guys!

Best of luck moving forward :thumb:

GreenBean 05-17-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 1152404)
It's not a bad idea. I personally make sure to close tabs of an account before moving on to another browser user account (I use browser user accounts).

Remember the days I would rip the power out and scream?

Settled into a calmer routine nowadays.

:nerd::bounce::nerd:

newstart123 05-27-2021 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaa7z5 (Post 1152247)
It is necessary to log OFF all other users on the PC, and restart for good measure.

I was insta-banned on several sites with clean stealth details before I realized I "Switched Users from my main, blacklisted IP/User Account.

ONLY log on to the account you are working with, never leave windows accounts open in the background.

Agree, it is important moment

Beezie 10-09-2021 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 1152404)

Hi there, what do you mean by Browser User Account ?

Beezie 10-09-2021 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealth1791 (Post 1152403)
maybe it hasnt hit europe yet but making an U S A ebay with a vps will get you banned. VPS have certain ports which they sniff for, and the canvas signature gives it away that its a virtual system. There are work arounds, but switching user accounts isnt as accurate anymore because your webgl stays identical, and your canvas is identical unless you change a few things around. There are much better tools available for dealing with multiple accounts.

Hi, do you mind to share what tool is that ?