eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Stealth Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/)
-   -   How to pay someone in India anonymously? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-stealth-discussions/148277-how-pay-someone-india-anonymously.html)

ddoucette 08-08-2022 05:48 PM

How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Hi
I need to pay someone in India anonymously. Meaning any service that requires ID is out of the question. I am tired. It seems like everything I try goes to hell.

I wanted to pay via xoom. tried opening a paypal account from residential ip, but as soon as I opened it, it got suspended, asking for ID. I don't know what's raising red flags in their system. believe me I know how to look natural online, natural browser fingerprint, real phone number, real email.

tried my local bitcoin ATM and I am even willing to pay the outrageous fees they charge. But I am not really comfortable with all these cameras around.

tried localbitcoins. The sellers there are all jerks and wont deal with a first time buyer. I don't understand why. If I am depositing cash in their account, I cannot reverse it. What risk are they concerned about?

Since I was frustrated I went and bought a prepaid visa gift card. I don't know what I was thinking, I was just tired. So I have that too if that helps.

Any ideas?

aspkin 08-08-2022 11:33 PM

Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Why is paying anonymously so important? What do you think will happen if it's not anonymous?

Sounds like the solution is to get Bitcoin (I'm sure there are other providers you can find) but still I don't understand the precaution.

ddoucette 08-09-2022 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 1198852)
Why is paying anonymously so important? What do you think will happen if it's not anonymous?

Sounds like the solution is to get Bitcoin (I'm sure there are other providers you can find) but still I don't understand the precaution.

I have not found a way to buy bitcoin anonymously. Even bitcoin kiosks are not anonymous. There are cameras all over the place. I was reading one kiosk actually takes your picture without your knowledge and compares it to a database so even if you don't show ID they already know who you are. scary stuff. I want it to be anonymous because I don't like the government sticking its nose in my business.

Hank 08-09-2022 03:33 AM

The system works, anyone who needs to go to the lengths you are needs to be blocked. I'm pretty certain this is highly illegal and for nefarious reasons.

Indeed, you're so desperate to execute this illegal activity you turn to an ebay stealth forum.

Good riddance I say.

james_112233 08-09-2022 03:49 AM

Regardless of the reasons, there is no way of being anonymous or it's incredibly difficult. The only real way to be close to anonymous would be to hide behind multiple businesses / people and make a payment that way so whoever wants to trace it back to the source has a really hard time doing so.

Average joe doesn't really care about anonymity. I might be anonymous online but you can bet i've been caught on hundreds of cctv cameras just going to the grocery store to buy something to eat. So whats the point.

rsot 08-09-2022 04:56 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Luminary 08-09-2022 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddoucette (Post 1198853)
I have not found a way to buy bitcoin anonymously. Even bitcoin kiosks are not anonymous. There are cameras all over the place. I was reading one kiosk actually takes your picture without your knowledge and compares it to a database so even if you don't show ID they already know who you are. scary stuff. I want it to be anonymous because I don't like the government sticking its nose in my business.

Use a currency exchange service here and get some btc. Then send it.

agent006140 08-09-2022 01:50 PM

can always send cash via Fed express.

GreenBean 08-11-2022 09:39 AM

Fed Express want ID.

:amen::amen:

agent006140 08-13-2022 06:21 AM

what about USPS priority?or DHL?

rsot 08-13-2022 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1199152)
what about USPS priority?or DHL?

Also matters on trust with OP's Indian contact

ddoucette 08-13-2022 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1199044)
Fed Express want ID.

:amen::amen:

correct. fedex now requires id to send anything. and I thought sending cash via mail is illegal anyway.

SaiJin 08-18-2022 10:54 AM

Like aspkin said... why go through this length of precaution?

rsot 08-19-2022 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddoucette (Post 1199196)
correct. fedex now requires id to send anything. and I thought sending cash via mail is illegal anyway.

It's not illegal persay but you run the risk of loss, etc

GreenBean 08-22-2022 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1199560)
It's not illegal persaybut you run the risk of loss, etc

Oh dear. Never ends.

Start writing “as such” instead of per se.

:comp5::ranger::comp5:

13obby 08-22-2022 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddoucette (Post 1198838)
Hi
I need to pay someone in India anonymously. Meaning any service that requires ID is out of the question. I am tired. It seems like everything I try goes to hell.

I wanted to pay via xoom. tried opening a paypal account from residential ip, but as soon as I opened it, it got suspended, asking for ID. I don't know what's raising red flags in their system. believe me I know how to look natural online, natural browser fingerprint, real phone number, real email.

tried my local bitcoin ATM and I am even willing to pay the outrageous fees they charge. But I am not really comfortable with all these cameras around.

tried localbitcoins. The sellers there are all jerks and wont deal with a first time buyer. I don't understand why. If I am depositing cash in their account, I cannot reverse it. What risk are they concerned about?

Since I was frustrated I went and bought a prepaid visa gift card. I don't know what I was thinking, I was just tired. So I have that too if that helps.

Any ideas?

There is a way it’s called “Hawala” not that I promote crime but if you want to be discreet then this is the best way a lot cartels and money launders use this you’ll have find someone in your area offering this Google it to find out what it’s all about.

rsot 08-22-2022 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1199694)
Oh dear. Never ends.

Start writing “as such” instead of per se.

:comp5::ranger::comp5:

Fair - thanks :thumb:

DonJohn20 09-01-2022 02:23 PM

why dont you just use bitcoin or crypto?