How to pay someone in India anonymously? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-08-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Hi
I need to pay someone in India anonymously. Meaning any service that requires ID is out of the question. I am tired. It seems like everything I try goes to hell.

I wanted to pay via xoom. tried opening a paypal account from Residential IP, but as soon as I opened it, it got suspended, asking for ID. I don't know what's raising red flags in their system. believe me I know how to look natural online, natural browser fingerprint, real phone number, real email.

tried my local bitcoin ATM and I am even willing to pay the outrageous fees they charge. But I am not really comfortable with all these cameras around.

tried localbitcoins. The sellers there are all jerks and wont deal with a first time buyer. I don't understand why. If I am depositing cash in their account, I cannot reverse it. What risk are they concerned about?

Since I was frustrated I went and bought a prepaid visa gift card. I don't know what I was thinking, I was just tired. So I have that too if that helps.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-08-2022
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,376
Thanks: 3,071
Thanked 4,197 Times in 1,780 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (24)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Why is paying anonymously so important? What do you think will happen if it's not anonymous?

Sounds like the solution is to get Bitcoin (I'm sure there are other providers you can find) but still I don't understand the precaution.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Why is paying anonymously so important? What do you think will happen if it's not anonymous?

Sounds like the solution is to get Bitcoin (I'm sure there are other providers you can find) but still I don't understand the precaution.
I have not found a way to buy bitcoin anonymously. Even bitcoin kiosks are not anonymous. There are cameras all over the place. I was reading one kiosk actually takes your picture without your knowledge and compares it to a database so even if you don't show ID they already know who you are. scary stuff. I want it to be anonymous because I don't like the government sticking its nose in my business.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2022
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1,429
Thanks: 41
Thanked 365 Times in 301 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

The system works, anyone who needs to go to the lengths you are needs to be blocked. I'm pretty certain this is highly illegal and for nefarious reasons.

Indeed, you're so desperate to execute this illegal activity you turn to an eBay Stealth forum.

Good riddance I say.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (08-09-2022)
  #5  
Old 08-09-2022
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,306
Thanks: 589
Thanked 544 Times in 409 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Regardless of the reasons, there is no way of being anonymous or it's incredibly difficult. The only real way to be close to anonymous would be to hide behind multiple businesses / people and make a payment that way so whoever wants to trace it back to the source has a really hard time doing so.

Average joe doesn't really care about anonymity. I might be anonymous online but you can bet i've been caught on hundreds of cctv cameras just going to the grocery store to buy something to eat. So whats the point.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-09-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-09-2022
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 228
Thanks: 17
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoucette View Post
I have not found a way to buy bitcoin anonymously. Even bitcoin kiosks are not anonymous. There are cameras all over the place. I was reading one kiosk actually takes your picture without your knowledge and compares it to a database so even if you don't show ID they already know who you are. scary stuff. I want it to be anonymous because I don't like the government sticking its nose in my business.
Use a currency exchange service here and get some btc. Then send it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2022
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10,283
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 933 Times in 881 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

can always send cash via Fed express.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2022
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,136 Times in 7,105 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Fed Express want ID.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ddoucette (08-13-2022)
  #10  
Old 08-13-2022
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 10,283
Thanks: 1,367
Thanked 933 Times in 881 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

what about USPS priority?or DHL?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-13-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what about USPS priority?or DHL?
Also matters on trust with OP's Indian contact
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-13-2022
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 12
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Fed Express want ID.

correct. fedex now requires id to send anything. and I thought sending cash via mail is illegal anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-18-2022
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 14,289
Thanks: 295
Thanked 2,283 Times in 1,974 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Like aspkin said... why go through this length of precaution?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-19-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoucette View Post
correct. fedex now requires id to send anything. and I thought sending cash via mail is illegal anyway.
It's not illegal persay but you run the risk of loss, etc
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-22-2022
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,136 Times in 7,105 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It's not illegal persaybut you run the risk of loss, etc

Oh dear. Never ends.


Start writing “as such” instead of per se.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-22-2022
13obby's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 607
Thanks: 37
Thanked 153 Times in 129 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoucette View Post
Hi
I need to pay someone in India anonymously. Meaning any service that requires ID is out of the question. I am tired. It seems like everything I try goes to hell.

I wanted to pay via xoom. tried opening a paypal account from Residential IP, but as soon as I opened it, it got suspended, asking for ID. I don't know what's raising red flags in their system. believe me I know how to look natural online, natural browser fingerprint, real phone number, real email.

tried my local bitcoin ATM and I am even willing to pay the outrageous fees they charge. But I am not really comfortable with all these cameras around.

tried localbitcoins. The sellers there are all jerks and wont deal with a first time buyer. I don't understand why. If I am depositing cash in their account, I cannot reverse it. What risk are they concerned about?

Since I was frustrated I went and bought a prepaid visa gift card. I don't know what I was thinking, I was just tired. So I have that too if that helps.

Any ideas?
There is a way it’s called “Hawala” not that I promote crime but if you want to be discreet then this is the best way a lot cartels and money launders use this you’ll have find someone in your area offering this Google it to find out what it’s all about.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-22-2022
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Oh dear. Never ends.


Start writing “as such” instead of per se.

Fair - thanks
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-01-2022
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How to pay someone in India anonymously?

why dont you just use bitcoin or crypto?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buy anonymously hercules2 Everything Else 3 09-22-2021 07:50 AM
How do I choose VPN Country?, US or India ?, was using the account from India. Fishmatic eBay Discussion! 4 08-04-2020 02:50 PM
Paying someone anonymously winge00 Everything Else 13 08-04-2019 07:25 AM
How to buy Bitcoin anonymously? lucy CryptoCurrency 31 10-15-2018 05:39 AM
How to receive money anonymously? SimonMoor Everything Else 3 03-12-2008 02:01 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58