A Super Stupid Question about Stealth and Withdrawal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > General Stealth Discussions

General Stealth Discussions Discuss other methods and ideas to stealth outside of the other sections. In other words, if it's about stealth and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 11-12-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default A Super Stupid Question about Stealth and Withdrawal

I'm sorry but im new to this world XD
When i buy a stealth account, reading the description sellers state that " you have to put your credit card etc."

Since ebay obliges you to insert a real credit card created in your country with the same Name and Surname of your general info account, how is it possibile that no issues are detected? In theory if you have your primary account suspended, that credit card is already registered.

100% i'm missing something XD
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

My understanding is merchants cannot verify first and last name of the credit card.
If you cannot reuse your credit card,it is because they remember the credit card number which has been used with a suspended account.

can you get a new card?

Merchants who accept credit cards,they tap into a database to verify the card number,expiration date,zip code,street number,there is also a code which indicates if the card is reported stolen,should be confiscated,no longer active.
If you use it in a brick and mortar store,they can confiscate your card,but in cyberspace thats not possible.
There are also ways to alert your card issuer if it suspects your card has been used fraudulently,like foreign transactions,if you charge a cup of coffee at Starbuck in the morning and 2 hours later,you are in Cancun buying a Rolex watch.
Or rapid transactions in and out of stores (both online and on land)buying expensive goods which can be easily converted into cash(gold jewelry,electronic devices)
This is for those who have a merchant account to accept cc,but if you are using Paypal or MP,it decides .
Please feel free to comment,insult my inferior command of English,WHERE IS SAX4,IS SHE STILL IN BED?

Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
My understanding is merchants cannot verify first and last name of the credit card.
That's true for net purposes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
---------
Physical store,they can ask for your driver license

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio_899 View Post
When i buy a stealth account, reading the description sellers state that " you have to put your credit card etc."

Since ebay obliges you to insert a real credit card created in your country with the same Name and Surname of your general info account, how is it possibile that no issues are detected? In theory if you have your primary account suspended, that credit card is already registered.

I think you are referring to bank account,not credit card ,your bank account name matches with the name you registered with Ebay/Etsy

Last edited by TGMT²; 12-05-2023 at 05:10 PM. Reason: double posting
Old 11-12-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Re: A Super Stupid Question about Stealth and Withdrawal

I could, I asked just in case
Old 11-12-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

It is best to get a new credit and move forward.
Old 11-12-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio_899 View Post

Asking a question is NEVER stupid.
NOT asking is stupid.

Based on your questions here, I recommend you start with the stealth guide.
It'll teach you very important stuff.

Then use the forum to ask more questions. Trust me, doing things in the right order is going to make you a lot stronger in the long run
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
fabio_899 (11-12-2023)
Old 11-28-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 6%

Quote:
If you cannot reuse your credit card,it is because they remember the credit card number which has been used with a suspended account.
I came to this realization after 6 years on my own...., when this could have been easily read somewhere. I spent years getting supplementary cards for no reason.
Old 12-01-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Old 12-01-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySquare View Post
I came to this realization after 6 years on my own...., when this could have been easily read somewhere. I spent years getting supplementary cards for no reason.
They only thing they check is the AVS. And even that some cards can opt out of or bypass
Old 12-05-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
They only thing they check is the AVS. And even that some cards can opt out of or bypass
Yep that’s the realization I came to, help me make 30 ebay accounts bro