Suspended abused cheated and still selling - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-20-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Thumbs down Suspended abused cheated and still selling

As an eBay user I have been suspended, abused, cheated and I am still selling I don't know where to move after 21 years of this. I built a business but eBay has come close to destroying it many times. The latest is eBay no longer permits non-paying bidder actions. Sellers can no longer report non-paying bidders. Presently one must opt in for automatic re-listing or decide how to handle non-paying bidders (for the auction process) themselves. if not careful one loses the fees associated with the transaction and eBay keeps these after 30 days if the seller does not go through the hoops to recover the funds. This is particular interesting for Foreign sales when buyers request time to add to their purchases then refuse to pay.

I do have one valuable piece of information that could change eBay forever.
I have found a way to write to other sellers through feedback that eBay does not know about. This secret exposes buyers that do not pay. It also proves that even when NPB cases were filed and the buyer does not pay eBay does nothing about this as long as the buyer has a high threshold of completed transactions. So this is about you guessed it, the holy dollar. It is even easier now as most of these type buyers have learned to leave negative feedback for these non paying transactions and unless the seller has the feedback removed it offers a way to trace the eBay lies. Sellers should NEVER remove Negative feedback as Negative Feedback can impact business by eBay allowing buyers that do not pay to leave Negative feedback they are knowingly sabotaging Seller accounts and they can and should be held accountable.

I currently have found many buyers that have refused to pay for auctions multiple times yet eBay lets them abuse sellers knowingly and does nothing about it.

This dishonest and abusive eBay policy is unknown to Sellers and sellers have been cheated and abused for decades as eBay knowingly permits high dollar buyers to refuse to pay as long as they are paying for enough items when eBay makes money.

I see a massive class action approaching. eBay claims to have Seller protection but in reality this proves just the opposite.

Ebay is also perpetuating FRAUD by keeping these buyers in their system knowing that they have refused to pay. They allow these buyers to leave FEEDBACK eBay also has taken funds for sales that never happened. If an item has never been paid for eBay has no reason to keep seller funds. Funds are charged to Sellers without collection from the buyer. That eBay perpetuates buyers to Fraud sellers then sneakily keeps commissions unless a seller files for them within 30 days is criminal.

I studied the eBay User agreement and I believe this is a flaw that will cost ebay a ton of money as a class is in order. I think because eBay has profited from non payment they can and should be held responsible. Where else can a Company charge a commission for a sale that never existed? What user agreement permits FRAUD and caters to Fraud?
I also think that by FRAUDING sellers and having them believe that they remove these type buyers when it can be proved they do not remove many of them, will be the straw (legally) that breaks the camels back.
In suing for this the action, it will require eBay to provide a list of every auction transaction where the buyer did not pay along with every seller that never received a refund for funds charged to their account when a buyer has not paid. I figure that alone will cost eBay many millions of dollars. I personally want nothing to do with suing eBay however i believe that a seasoned seller who understands the process would be valuable to a legal firm that wants to take eBay on for this travesty. So I am willing to job myself out to any interested law firm and I will help gather sellers that have been stung by a FRAUDULENT policy. I would like to see the user agreement changed and i would like to see SELLERS treated fairly.
I have seen many complain about this aspect of eBay and it is time to enlist a serious law firm like Wolf Popper ( see PayPal Lawsuit) or one that has sued large Corporations for tens or hundreds of millions. The key I believe is proving eBay does not remove everyone in the same way from their system. eBay removes users when it is cost effective for themselves, and sellers are knowingly taken advantage of. There is no SELLER protection in this. They have what I believe is a false user agreement. Policy must be forced by suit.
Non-paying buyers must be visible to sellers if eBay is going to continue to lie about strikes and removal. It is time to take action against a bogus user agreement that enables ebay to FRAUD sellers. Fraud is fraud. A user agreement that perpetuates Fraud needs to be challenged.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2021

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Suspended abused cheated and still selling

well may God bless you. keep up the great work
Old 08-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 08-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forum friend.
That was an interesting read although i doubt anything will come out of it. Millions of dollars dont mean much to a company like ebay who have recorded more than $3B in revenues in Q1 of 2021. They continue like this and thats more than $12B over the year.
I dont think a lot of forum users here realize just how much revenue ebay generates - and unfortunately that pretty much makes them untouchable when it comes to such lawsuits.
Old 08-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

welcome to aspkin forums
Old 08-21-2021

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

Good findings, I am sure there are many here who will hit eBay with that,

I have also discovered little secret to hit eBay when they suspend your eBay acc,

« Hello | Hi »