New here--PayPal Limited Sucks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 01-02-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default New here--PayPal Limited Sucks

Hi, thanks for the great forum--not sure of the protocol here but I got a message that I should introduce myself here, so I'm doing that via a new thread, hope that's okay:

I am a five year Ebay seller with over 3000 feedbacks, I got to 3000+ with no negs. I sell all legit products, ranging from $10 to $2500 per sale...recently I had some supplier problems & was delayed shipping during a tough relocation. Needless to say I've collected about 5 negs & a dozen or more Item Not Received disputes in the past two months. All have been resolved with refunds to the buyers--but not before PayPal limited my account. (I think its the DSRs & disputes/negs...I doubt its due to the amount of money coming through or fact I do take money out with debit card frequently...because I've been doing that for years. The only thing that's changed is I got a bunch of negs & disputes in the last 2 months)

I am running one Ebay ID with two PayPal accounts, one is totally limited and the other still works but has the occasional hold on a purchase.

The account that is limited really concerns me because its the main biz account that supports my family, & PayPal wants all kinds of hoops for me to jump through, I think I can do them all except the credit check. My personal credit has taken some major hits with a BK the last few years & I don't think I'll pass. So my questions are:

1. If I ignore the PayPal limitation (or lose through the process), will my connected Ebay account be ultimately suspended in 180 days due to a closed PP acct?

2. If I lose the limited PP Account & they close my Ebay account, will I also lose my other PayPal account that is not technically linked to my ebay account, even through some of the listings use this other PP account for auction payment?

3. I'm not really interested in buying Ebay accounts, falsifying information, etc, but I am interesting in getting around their system in a legal manner. Will eBay Stealth really help me?

4. If during the next 180 days, I can unlink my main Ebay account with the PP account that is limited & link to another diff't named PP Account, will that work?

Sorry for the long post, just thought to try to catch it all at once.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-02-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

1. Most likely your eBay account will be shut down as well.
2. Again, most likely your other PayPal account will become limited as well because it's associated with your accounts (read eBay Stealth).
3. I may be basis, but I think its a good read for all eBay members. It shows you the ins and outs of eBay and PayPal, and how they work. The more you know, the better you can protect your accounts.
4. You won't be able to do that. :(

Really, if I were you, I would submit SSN information PayPal is asking for and hope for the best. As long as your credit score isn't below 500 you 'should' be okay. I think I had a credit score of 600 when they did mine (I passed), and I was doing 3k+ a day in sales at the time.

Welcome to the forum.