eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/)
-   -   How much you guys make from profits? Just curious (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introductions/73655-how-much-you-guys-make-profits-just-curious.html)

Bigpapayo 05-19-2014 07:26 PM

How much you guys make from profits? Just curious

Hello Everyone. I am new here and I recently purchased ebay stealth. And really satisfied with the information I got. But anyways I'm just really curious on how much profits you guys make on doing this? And how many accounts would you usually makes to get the process going? Y'all can boast and brag, I don't mind. I wanna be a big part of the team as well :peace:

ilcarletto 05-20-2014 01:23 AM

Re: How much you guys make from profits? Just curious

Ciao Bigpapayo.
This subject has been disscussed many times in the past and there should be a thread in the last 6 month.
Unecessary display of money and accounts.
Some people here do very good... some others does even better and has lots of accounts (I mean more than 100)... and, obviously, makes a lot of money too.

I... I am actually planning to buy the whole south coast of Italy and make a playground for children.

rsot 05-20-2014 04:13 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around - stealth works well

GreenBean 05-20-2014 05:01 AM

Do we know you?

Any special reason other than your curiosity why business matters should be shared with total strangers?

Tell us your pipe dreams first.

Also if you check the SEARCH function, this topic is done like burnt toast.

makavi94 05-20-2014 12:29 PM

Welcome to the forum.Good luck

Play 05-20-2014 03:50 PM

Out of curiousity, do forums make money? - I mean I thought since no ads, people done it to help one another, then you find the donate button to help server costs. Didnt know there was profit behind it.

yotano211 05-20-2014 04:01 PM

I do good with my profits. Ebay was able to let me buy things not possible with working a stressful 7am-5pm job.

fox20c 05-20-2014 04:08 PM

You get out, what you put. Lots of work in = Lots of $ out.

jeffweico 05-20-2014 05:31 PM

Nobody is going to give you a real dollar amount. But some people make $100 per month and others make $10k per month. It all depends on what your goals are, what you are selling and how much work you are willing to put into it.

Some people just do this for a little extra money on the side. For others, it is their way of making a living.

Once you start, you will see opportunities out there. The more SMART decisions you make, and the harder you work, the more money you will make. Not every product will produce a great profit. And you don't always know beforehand how well a product will actually do - although RESEARCH is invaluable.

So, at the end of the day, only YOU can answer that question.

Sandy D 05-20-2014 05:45 PM

Let put it this way.

If you are willing to put in the time and effort the money is pretty much unlimited.

For me I dont waste time sitting on the couch watching movie after movie when I can be doing something I enjoy more. Buying and selling.

As long as I take time for my family I am all about the treasure hunt.

The money is endless that can be made.

It is all about the time and effort you are willing to put into it.

Some people are not willing to put in 10-15 hour days at all to make it work while others only want to put in a few hours a day and that is it.

You will get out what you put into it.

Spreading sales over ebay, etsy, amazon, craigslist, facebook etc has given me the opportunities a few years back I would not think would be possible.

Totally amazing.

Bigpapayo 05-20-2014 06:09 PM

Ok guys I get it. Thank you all for your post! The more you put in, the more you get out huh. This is something i need to put my time and money into! But i'm sure it will work out for me in the long run. Oh well, I'm sure i'm going to love doing this more than an average job. I'm always on the computer anyway, might as well do something productive with it.
Thanks you guys! I'm excited! I will keep y'all posted of this awesome experience! Much love!

GreenBean 05-20-2014 06:17 PM

profits are what the seller can make from selling an item.

If you are starting out with ecommerce, I would recommend looking at an item you personally like. Do your homework on that item. See if you can sell it and make a profit.

For me I have different niches and different items for the time of year.

We make a certain item that cost about US$70 for materials. Sell it for US$1700.
Another item I sew ( Yeah, I am a bird) has a large profit.

Do get your subscription activated. PM me if you have troubles. We have some great threads that will help you start the journey.

Good Luck

rsot 05-21-2014 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 554521)
Out of curiousity, do forums make money? - I mean I thought since no ads, people done it to help one another, then you find the donate button to help server costs. Didnt know there was profit behind it.

Of course there is

yankee 05-21-2014 08:03 AM

What is a good amount of money to you? This question is somewhat irrelevant. What might be a big number to me could be a pretty small number to you. Brag and boast? Most people who are doing very well are not braggarts and most also don't want the extra attention it attracts.

My question to you is what is your monthly goal after all expenses? I would then reverse engineer that number to profit per unit, and how many units need to be sold and go from there. Many members need 20 accounts a month, some need hundreds, etc..

jeffweico 05-21-2014 12:25 PM

I'm kind of like Sandy... And the thing is, this is my FUN, it is not like work. That is not to say that EVERY aspect of it is fun, but overall I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing. Except maybe if I had enough money to place every homeless animal into a loving home. Then I'd do that instead...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 554541)
Let put it this way.

If you are willing to put in the time and effort the money is pretty much unlimited.

For me I dont waste time sitting on the couch watching movie after movie when I can be doing something I enjoy more. Buying and selling.

As long as I take time for my family I am all about the treasure hunt.

The money is endless that can be made.

It is all about the time and effort you are willing to put into it.

Some people are not willing to put in 10-15 hour days at all to make it work while others only want to put in a few hours a day and that is it.

You will get out what you put into it.

Spreading sales over ebay, etsy, amazon, craigslist, facebook etc has given me the opportunities a few years back I would not think would be possible.

Totally amazing.

jeffweico 05-21-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 554549)
Another item I sew ( Yeah, I am a bird) has a large profit.

You mean, you're REALLY a penguin???
:pound: :pound: :pound:

glacier922 05-21-2014 01:17 PM

@jeffweico

Is this your full time thing?

jeffweico 05-21-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 554776)
@jeffweico

Is this your full time thing?

Pretty much. I also do some consulting for another industry I was involved with previously. But eBay and Amazon are pretty much my full-time thing.

I especially love the books and DVD's. I specialize in rare and out of print titles. I love hunting them down and finding the bargains that I can re-sell for a good profit. I sell new stuff too, but that is not as much fun. Although finding new products IS fun. It all works out!

rsot 05-22-2014 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 554858)
I love hunting them down

Rock on jeffweico :thumb:

Northern_Lad 05-22-2014 07:27 AM

never enough :-)

Sandy D 05-22-2014 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 554858)
Pretty much. I also do some consulting for another industry I was involved with previously. But eBay and Amazon are pretty much my full-time thing.

I especially love the books and DVD's. I specialize in rare and out of print titles. I love hunting them down and finding the bargains that I can re-sell for a good profit. I sell new stuff too, but that is not as much fun. Although finding new products IS fun. It all works out!

LOL @

Hunting them down.

Bigpapayo 05-22-2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 554714)
What is a good amount of money to you? This question is somewhat irrelevant. What might be a big number to me could be a pretty small number to you. Brag and boast? Most people who are doing very well are not braggarts and most also don't want the extra attention it attracts.

My question to you is what is your monthly goal after all expenses? I would then reverse engineer that number to profit per unit, and how many units need to be sold and go from there. Many members need 20 accounts a month, some need hundreds, etc..

Well I know its going to take a little time to work my way up. But I really wanna work up to 50k a month after expenses. Is that a small number to you?