Need Help With Socks5!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 08-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Need Help With Socks5!!

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Socks5. I have an associate that has a vast amount of PP login accts with the IP and port # to go with them. I know that I need to change my IP address to their exact IP in order to have access to the acct without the login looking suspicious. Anybody have experience with this? I know some people use Apache, Unix, or rats like Quasar, Imminent Monitor, etc.. Please enlighten me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-14-2017

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Need Help With Socks5!!

What are you capturing data packets out of the air or something? Or getting the info off a woocommerce website you run?

I don't fully understand your question and I don't see what port numbers and PayPal have to do with each other, but as far as I know there is no way to spoof your public ip address to any ip address you want unless its the public ip address of your server. Local ip wont do sh1t for you.

Socks5 is a protocol used with a Proxie Server. It's basically the same principle as a VPN protocol and Server. The only ip address you will be able to use is the public ip of the server. You cant just make one up, or use a public ip that is already being used somewhere else.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has figured out how to spoof a ip to any ip they want but there is a 99.999% chance the info's not going to be shared online.

If its available for the masses it would be a program in Kali Linux in combination with a proxie or VPN server. Good luck figuring out how to use it if it exists.... I can tell you one thing I know for-sure. It wouldn't have a GUI.

Now If your thinking you can ssh into someones proxie server, and the port number you have is the ssh port, and set up your own connection with socks5 thats something else all together. But the way you asked the question I doubt that's the case...

You'd have to have the ssh password and possibly username if they disabled root user. But if they know how to set up a server right they wont have one. They will have a RSA-256bit AES ssh key that cant be cracked.

Last edited by nate; 08-14-2017 at 12:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
plethune (08-14-2017)
Old 08-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
What are you capturing data packets out of the air or something? Or getting the info off a woocommerce website you run?

I don't fully understand your question and I don't see what port numbers and PayPal have to do with each other, but as far as I know there is no way to spoof your public ip address to any ip address you want unless its the public ip address of your server. Local ip wont do sh1t for you.

Socks5 is a protocol used with a Proxie Server. It's basically the same principle as a VPN protocol and Server. The only ip address you will be able to use is the public ip of the server. You cant just make one up, or use a public ip that is already being used somewhere else.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has figured out how to spoof a ip to any ip they want but there is a 99.999% chance the info's not going to be shared online.

If its available for the masses it would be a program in Kali Linux in combination with a proxie or VPN server. Good luck figuring out how to use it if it exists.... I can tell you one thing I know for-sure. It wouldn't have a GUI.

Now If your thinking you can ssh into someones proxie server, and the port number you have is the ssh port, and set up your own connection with socks5 thats something else all together. But the way you asked the question I doubt that's the case...

You'd have to have the ssh password and possibly username if they disabled root user. But if they know how to set up a server right they wont have one. They will have a ssh key that cant be cracked.
Yes I should have worded that better. I'm leaning more towards the ssh tunneling into someones proxy. Aparently there are ways to bypass the Username and Password, using a remote admin tool (babylon rat, quasar, imminent monitor etc.) I guess the proper name for this process is called reverse proxy. Its like say for example: You are in another country on vacation and someone sends you a personal e-mail bank transfer and you need to accept it. Instead of accepting it at the IP of your vacation location, you would do a reverse proxy of the IP and port at your home in your own country, simply because that is where you always accept e-mail transfers. Do you understand?
Old 08-14-2017

I've never experimented with porxie servers but I know "a little bit" about servers. I don't see any way you could hijack a connection without getting into the server itself. That said I don't like where this conversation is going, since it would be illegal to hack into someones server.

Your on your own....
Old 08-14-2017
Threadstarter  

No worries...
Old 08-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by plethune View Post
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding Socks5. I have an associate that has a vast amount of PP login accts with the IP and port # to go with them. I know that I need to change my IP address to their exact IP in order to have access to the acct without the login looking suspicious. Anybody have experience with this? I know some people use Apache, Unix, or rats like Quasar, Imminent Monitor, etc.. Please enlighten me.
So you want to use your associates Proxies but without having to login into the Proxie?
Old 08-14-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So you want to use your associates Proxies but without having to login into the Proxie?
Do we still live on planet Earth?
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 08-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I think this might be in order...

Old 08-17-2017

You may be thinking that there’s a way to connect securely to a VPN without the added data slowdown. And there is. Proxy servers do just that. A proxy server acts just like a VPN, but without the added encryption. A proxy server assigns you a new IP address as you connect to the server, and then routes you to wherever you’re trying to go. There is some security in that. Anyone looking in will perceive your location differently due to the new IP address. However, the lack of encryption means that the data is basically unsecure.

The benefit to a SOCKS5 proxy service is speed. The lack of encryption with a proxy server, and even a more secure SOCKS5, help ensure that faster speed. Keep in mind that for the most part, the data going back and forth is not really encrypted, just the access to the SOCKS5 proxy server by ssh is.

Because SOCKS5 proxy servers use an SSH (secure socket shell) protocol, they can only be accessed through verification. Not just anyone can connect, and someone trying to gain access improperly has encryption to deal with.

vpn vs. proxie. When $ is involved.

Last edited by nate; 08-17-2017 at 09:17 AM.