Using VPN on VPS for stealth paypal ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 09-23-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Using VPN on VPS for stealth paypal ?

Hi guys, I want to setup a uk paypal.
is Digital Ocean a good vps provider for stealth paypal?
thinking of using this - https://privatepackets.io/
which is just a cheap service which automatically sets up a VPN on a digital ocean vps. Then I would just use this VPN as my own and it is like having a virgin fresh Dedicated IP, is that correct?
This is really cheap compared to many other VPN and Dedicated IP proxy services which is why i would prefer this ( and more trusted to be only used by me)

Thanks guys

The reason I want some confirmation is I feel like all IPs from the VPS company will be known to paypal as VPS and may be dangerous. Is this correct or not?

Last edited by overdead; 09-23-2017 at 12:38 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Using VPN on VPS for stealth paypal ?

How do you plan to withdraw funds?
Old 09-23-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

You mean I have to pay a fee for the script to make the VPN? I can do this for free....
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-23-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdead View Post
The reason I want some confirmation is I feel like all IPs from the VPS company will be known to paypal as VPS and may be dangerous. Is this correct or not?
YES. They will know the IP is from a VPS. But it's no differnt than using a VPN bought from either of the two sellers on this forum. They know those IP's come from a Data Center (VPS) as well. The only problem I see with Digital Ocean is that its so well known by young people, you would most likely get a lot more scans on your ports than with other less known VPS providers (like one every 30 seconds or less). If you don't know how to secure your server you may run into problems.

(Disable root login, add user, sudo privileges, change passwd, change ssh port, disable password login, use ssh authorized_keys, and make a thorough iptables firewall that closes all incoming unused ports, block null packets, prevent syn flood attacks, and only allows connection to server by your IP or IP's).

IP ALONE WILL NOT LINK ACCOUNTS, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Digital Ocean is fairly priced, kind of on the high side though. For example I have a Server I pay $9 a year for.

Digital Ocean is the BEST place for tutorials. There is no reason you should have to trust some script. If you use this VPS/VPN for anything to do with money or your banking info I wouldn't trust anyone. I'd want to set it up myself.

There are a lot of free one command server set ups, but what will that teach you? I'm actually surprised I haven't heard about anyone on this forum getting hacked yet and their PP used. So many people here trust what ever free/cheap program or service they can find to get back selling online.

I guess the more knowledge you have the more you realize what's possible, and how easy it would be to do.

** yesterday I was reading WIRED and found this new VPN that sets it's self up in very few commands from your local machine to your server. Usually you have to ssh into the server and set everything up. This you install on your local machine, give it the IP and login info of the server, and it sets it's self up. It uses multiple protocols including OpenVPN. I think its targeted at censorship but I found it interesting and was going to post about it yesterday. It secures the server as well from what I read. It's made for Digital Ocean droplets and other well known Virtual Private Servers, or any server running Ubuntu 16.04 And it's FREE.

https://github.com/jlund/streisand

If you want the best free VPN software, go with SoftEther.

Last edited by nate; 09-23-2017 at 08:49 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
HelpNeeded (01-19-2018), justpeter (12-27-2018), Mayhard (10-06-2017), overdead (09-23-2017), superleo (04-17-2019)
Old 09-23-2017

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
YES. They will know the IP is from a VPS. But it's no differnt than using a VPN bought from either of the two sellers on this forum. They know those IP's come from a Data Center (VPS) as well. The only problem I see with Digital Ocean is that its so well known by young people, you would most likely get a lot more scans on your ports than with other less known VPS providers (like one every 30 seconds or less). If you don't know how to secure your server you may run into problems.

(Disable root login, add user, sudo privileges, change passwd, change ssh port, disable password login, use ssh authorized_keys, and make a thorough iptables firewall that closes all incoming unused ports, block null packets, prevent syn flood attacks, and only allows connection to server by your IP or IP's).

Digital Ocean is fairly priced, kind of on the high side though. For example I have a Server I pay $9 a year for.

Digital Ocean is the BEST place for tutorials. There is no reason you should have to trust some script. If you use this VPS/VPN for anything to do with money or your banking info I wouldn't trust anyone. I'd want to set it up myself.

There are a lot of free one command server set ups, but what will that teach you? I'm actually surprised I haven't heard about anyone on this forum getting hacked yet and their PP used. So many people here trust what ever free/cheap program or service they can find to get back selling online.

I guess the more knowledge you have the more you realize what's possible, and how easy it would be to do.

** yesterday I was reading WIRED and found this new VPN that sets it's self up in very few commands from your local machine to your server. Usually you have to ssh into the server and set everything up. This you install on your local machine, give it the IP and login info of the server, and it sets it's self up. It uses multiple protocols including OpenVPN. I think its targeted at censorship but I found it interesting and was going to post about it yesterday. It secures the server as well from what I read. It's made for Digital Ocean droplets and other well known Virtual Private Servers, or any server running Ubuntu 16.04 And it's FREE.

https://github.com/jlund/streisand

If you want the best free VPN software, go with SoftEther.

Do you mind post the link to get a Linux box for 9 buck a year? All the options I found on line is 5 per month at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksmithhai View Post
Do you mind post the link to get a Linux box for 9 buck a year? All the options I found on line is 5 per month at least
Sorry, not going to happen. The reason its cheap is because not everyone know about it... You have to rent from resellers. Not the Data Center it's self.

look yourself in the lowendbox forums classified section.

Why am I not surprised that question came from a iPhone user...

Last edited by nate; 09-23-2017 at 09:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
overdead (09-23-2017)
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sorry, not going to happen. The reason its cheap is because not everyone know about it... You have to rent from resellers. Not the Data Center it's self.

look yourself in the lowendbox forums classified section.

Why am I not surprised that question came from a iPhone user...
Hey man thanks for dropping all that knowledge there! I definitely understand what you mean about doing it yourself rather than having someone else do it and I'm willing to do that as well.
You said paypal knows the VPS is from a datacenter, just like how they know most VPN services are from datacenters.
So doesn't this mean there is no big difference between them?
Paypal just doesn't care its from a datacenter? My thinking was paypal would limit the accounts from there since they know its people with stealth paypals or hiding their real location.
Thanks man!

tldr; paypal will not take action against accounts with IPs in datacenters? (VPS or VPN or whatever)
Old 09-23-2017

Quote:
You said paypal knows the VPS is from a datacenter, just like how they know most VPN services are from datacenters.
So doesn't this mean there is no big difference between them?
All VPN's unless they are set up on your local machine at home, work or a friends house, or you turned a cell phone into a server running VPN software, is on a VPS in a Data Center.

Quote:
Paypal just doesn't care its from a datacenter? My thinking was paypal would limit the accounts from there since they know its people with stealth paypals or hiding their real location.
Thanks man!

tldr; paypal will not take action against accounts with IPs in datacenters? (VPS or VPN or whatever)
It is looked at no differently than getting a already made VPN from this forum... (unless they bribe EB&PP to take it easy on their IP's). what are the odds of that? a billion to one?

With any Data Center IP you have to start out slower selling low risk items. Wait the 90 days, then go about business as normal. Using Data Center IP's is normal, probably 25% or more of the population use them at work.

If you want to cover all bases, start the accounts with cellular IP by tethering, then break out the VPN after the 90 days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
Mayhard (10-06-2017), overdead (09-23-2017)
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
All VPN's unless they are set up on your local machine at home, work or a friends house, or you turned a cell phone into a server running VPN software, is on a VPS in a Data Center.

It is looked at no differently than getting a already made VPN from this forum... (unless they bribe EB&PP to take it easy on their IP's). what are the odds of that? a billion to one?

With any Data Center IP you have to start out slower selling low risk items. Wait the 90 days, then go about business as normal. Using Data Center IP's is normal, probably 25% or more of the population use them at work.

If you want to cover all bases, start the accounts with cellular IP by tethering, then break out the VPN after the 90 days.
Thanks alot dude you're the most helpful person i've met!
I'll definitely look into tethering as i haven't researched that yet. Thanks alot man
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I have one more question if you can bear to answer it !
So if I have my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ uk address, name etc, phone #, vpn says im in uk, -
I have verified with WireX but the address is in Switzerland. Can I add my wireX VCC to paypal and use it for purchases?
I ask because the billing address will be different on paypal and wireX. Will paypal be able to see this, and then limit my account?
Any other way to fund the account safely? I am making purchases, not selling, unlike most people here.

Ty so much
Old 09-23-2017

Quote:
So if I have my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ uk address, name etc, phone #, vpn says im in uk, -
I have verified with WireX but the address is in Switzerland. Can I add my wireX VCC to paypal and use it for purchases?
I ask because the billing address will be different on paypal and wireX. Will paypal be able to see this, and then limit my account?
Any other way to fund the account safely? I am making purchases, not selling, unlike most people here.
I have no idea when it comes to accounts outside the US. As for address not matching, that will be a problem. I'm about 90% sure you need the zip code to match like here in the US. I have no idea how to solve your problem.
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I have no idea when it comes to accounts outside the US. As for address not matching, that will be a problem. I'm about 90% sure you need the zip code to match like here in the US. I have no idea how to solve your problem.
Thanks for the response anyways man
Old 10-02-2017

Quote:

You sure about that? I was visiting the parents one weekend and needed to print some labels on Paypal. Now, when i log in to my eBay account, I see their eBay account as a linked account.

Last edited by ebaystealth1974; 10-02-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-02-2017

*Not sure what you mean by you see their account as a linked account....

But Yes, I am sure.

If all other info on the account is different and different items are sold, IP ALONE will not get you suspended (linked).

phaz0rz uses the same VPN IP on two accounts. I've used the wrong IP on accounts before...

IP's are recycled so it's not uncommon for multiple people to use the same IP with eBay and PayPal.

If you have the same first name, last name, and sell the same items on the accounts and use the same IP your probably going to get linked sooner or later. Most likely sooner....

24vc recycles IP's with their VPN service if you dont pay for the Fresh IP. I imagine IP Burger does the same... It doesnt cause links for people using them or you'd be reading about it all the time.

Last edited by nate; 10-02-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2017

Well, I can only speak from my experience. My parent's eBay account shows up as a linked account on my eBay account. With a message saying something like "let us know if one of the accounts shown is not yours".
Old 10-02-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Well, I can only speak from my experience. My parent's eBay account shows up as a linked account on my eBay account. With a message saying something like "let us know if one of the accounts shown is not yours".
Do the accounts have the same last name? Did you use the same user account to link cookies with theirs? Same phone number used? Address?

I would guess there is something more than just the IP that is the same...

Last edited by nate; 10-02-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-02-2017

Quote:
Do the accounts have the same last name? Did you use the same user account to link cookies with theirs?
Yes, this is my parents we're talking about here lol!

This happened years ago, way before I ever got suspended and started looking into stealth.
Old 10-02-2017

Quote:
*Not sure what you mean by you see their account as a linked account....
Bottom account is the parents...

Old 10-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
How do you plan to withdraw funds?
OP can get UK bank account from HSBC, for example...?
Old 11-02-2017

Longevity: 69%

I've used http://affiliatestealth.com IP's which as far as I can tell are super real Residential IP's. When chatting with them they showed me a picture of a bunch of PC's in some clothes closet. And they even have an IP Changer software that lets you swap IP on demand. Pretty cool. My Paypal accounts have not had any issues.
Old 11-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
I've used http://affiliatestealth.com IP's which as far as I can tell are super real Residential IP's. When chatting with them they showed me a picture of a bunch of PC's in some clothes closet. And they even have an IP Changer software that lets you swap IP on demand. Pretty cool. My Paypal accounts have not had any issues.
Over-inflated pricing......My $5/month Unlimited 3G Mifi can probably do the same job.
Old 11-14-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Over-inflated pricing......My $5/month Unlimited 3G Mifi can probably do the same job.
How are you getting 3G Unlimited for $5? What provider?