Free VPN or paid? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Free VPN or paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haris_tanveer View Post
Dude, obviously if you compare free VPN services with paid one, so obviously there's a lot of difference.
Nice thread search
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%

Paid VPN it is. Never believe on the free VPN service. If you do then be ready to lose privacy anytime.
Old 05-29-2018

its true, free VPN is overrun by people and therefore slow. Also most of the time recogniced as VPN. Paid you can get some speed, most promise more than they can keep though.
Old 05-31-2018

Hello! I have been using free VPN apps available on android Opera VPN. Searching for a good free VPN I landed on this article Paid VPN vs Free which argues that Free VPN aren’t safe to use they collect the data of the consumers and send it to advertisers. Since Free VPN have to make money to keep their servers running.

The article states that it is better not use VPN at all than using a Free VPN. I know it makes sense. What are your opinions about it?

Should I use free VPN or Pay like $3 for a VPN?
Old 06-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubby View Post
. Since Free VPN have to make money to keep their servers running.

The article states that it is better not use VPN at all than using a Free VPN. I know it makes sense. What are your opinions about it?

Should I use free VPN or Pay like $3 for a VPN?
They could also be govnmt sponsored jejeje I heard of TOR knots being maintained and sponsored by the CIA.

I use several VPN, Pure Vpn, Torvpn among the faster ones.
Old 07-11-2018

Longevity: 33%

If you care more about your privacy and logs then go with the paid one otherwise you can use the free ones but on the cost of sharing your log because if a service is free there are high chances that they will keep your logs and leak your dns.
Old 07-12-2018

Personally, I prefer paid VPN, cos I`m ready to pay for the security of my identity information, but if you don`t need a high level of security here is a list of quite reliable free vpns - Topvpnchoice.
Old 07-12-2018

Activity: 45%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Paypal and ebay can see cos this is VPN ! I was used this but ebay told me try to use real ip not VPN !
Old 07-26-2018

Send a message via Skype™ to ryanchapman

Free or Paid, VPN is harmful to your site. I recommended you to use a VPS (Virtual private server) server.
It's 100% safe, easy and simple, but expensive.
Old 07-26-2018

Longevity: 45%

Let me break it down for you... A VPN is a VPS running VPN software, most likely on Linux.

Both options, VPN and a remote desktop to a VPS have open ports in order to connect your local machine to the remote host.

You can not hide a remote desktop... It uses ports and a protocol that are easy to detect... (Altho I doubt EB, AZ, PP look for this).

A VPN can be set to use HTTPS... (port 443) The same port all internet traffic is passed through. OpenVPN and SoftEther VPN protocol also wrap the encrypted VPN tunnel in SSL providing whats called HTTPS/SSL (for OpenVPN you have to configure the tcp port to 443).

HTTPS/SSL makes VPN data packets indistinguishable for normal internet traffic.

SoftEther Potocol can aquire the handshake (connection) to the server over HTTPS/SSL.... Making it undetectable... OpenVPN can not... It uses UDP port 1194 by default... but you can change it to any UDP port you want that doesn't cause interference but the handshake is still detectable if all ports are being listened to by the powers that be. (ie. China or other countries with internet censorship issues).

Last edited by nate; 07-26-2018 at 01:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
Brainbuster (09-24-2018)
Old 07-26-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanchapman View Post
Free or Paid, VPN is harmful to your site. I recommended you to use a VPS (Virtual private server) server.
It's 100% safe, easy and simple, but expensive.
A free VPN is bad.
a paid VPN like IPBurger is one of the few ways that can make or break your business specially on Amazon.

VPS is for a completely different purpose. So don't get those 2 mixed up
Old 08-06-2018

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatterofchoice@protonmai View Post
I want to use a paid VPN, but which is the best one for the price?
All VPN's are not the same. I would recommend to google" Best VPN's of 2018"
and check out the wide assortment of them. Don't be afraid to ask questions (and its free) as it would be in your best interests to only pay for the one that suits you the best.....and some even have a FREE trial period so you can check them out. Just make sure its on that offers a ("Virgin IP) and to have a "Static" IP address as it never changes, which eBAY likes a LOT as it shows consistency. If not, you will run the risk as some companies recycle their IP addresses (These are called "Dynamic" as they constantly change" and may get one that came from a blacklisted account and then you would run the risk of getting banned yourself. You get what you pay for so play it safe.

If you plan on using it for just one stealth account, it will work out very well for you. but if your looking to make multiple accounts, there are much better options . Hope this helps. =)

Last edited by Marshall6971; 08-06-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-09-2018

Also I prefer to use PIA and my personal vpn server.Just need to buy VPS and configure urself VPN server.
Old 08-13-2018

Setting up your own FREE tunnel is best to avoid monkey in the middle attack. This requires you to set up the tunnel at both ends or a 2nd person at the other end to set up their half of the tunnel connection to join up with yours with encryption etc for highest security.

If you dont know how to do this then your stuck going with someone elses provided service, in which i would trust a paid for service over a free service as for NOTHING IS FREE, so what is the catch. How are they making money on you connected through them etc. Additionally check for online reviews to see if the service is a good one or bad reviews. Avoid those that dont have any reviews as for there might be a reason why they refuse to share review info about themselves etc. Google is generally a good search to find out who is good and who is bad for VPN. Those who are upset will generally leave negative feedback vs walking away upset and saying nothing.

Going with anyone elses service there is the chance that someone in between at the business offering the VPN could have a rogue employee or could be compromised in which traffic can be intercepted as for their business is acting like a switchboard to supply the tunnel. Anyone with admin access at that business can watch packets and see whats going back and forth etc.
Old 08-15-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDYLANE View Post
Will a free VPN work ok for stealth or could i get good recommendation on paid ones---i been looking at so much stuff everything running together now-lol
Well, Rowdy, I would never recommend anyone a free VPN. I would, however, suggest using a VPN coupled with a Dedicated IP to start off with a clean reputation online. For this, my suggestion would be to use Ivacy VPN, as I am using it for the past 6 months and haven't been disappointed since.
Old 08-17-2018

Longevity: 32%

Does Nord VPN $99 for 3 years good enough?
Old 08-17-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

No, I'd go with something a lot better and reliable like IPBurger.
Old 08-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone View Post
Well, Rowdy, I would never recommend anyone a free VPN. I would, however, suggest using a VPN coupled with a Dedicated IP to start off with a clean reputation online. For this, my suggestion would be to use Ivacy VPN, as I am using it for the past 6 months and haven't been disappointed since.
Welcome to the forum Boone - all the best as you master stealth Glad to hear that the vpn service works well for you
Old 08-18-2018

Longevity: 45%

In knowledge I trust...

Last edited by nate; 08-18-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDYLANE View Post
Will a free VPN work ok for stealth or could i get good recommendation on paid ones---i been looking at so much stuff everything running together now-lol
With No Doubt, Don't Go For Free VPN If You Take Your Business Seriously!
And this applies also to many other aspects of your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiewilliams View Post
Considering free vpn is totally useless as there is a chance that your IP will be leak and your data will be hacked. I recommend everyone to use paid vpn instead of free vpn as paid vpn guarantees you to secure your data and helps to unblock content that is blocked in your region. I am personally using ipvanish vpn (paid vpn) and it's awesome to use. You can check ipvanish review 2018 for more details
I don't think that IPpvanish is a VPN Service you should consider when you are concerned about your privacy. Without further comments, please take some time to read these article and decide for yourself:
https://www.techradar.com/vpn/this-v...ng-accusations
https://restoreprivacy.com/ipvanish-...o-authorities/

Regardless of this, for your stealth paypal, it's better to get a dedicated VPN/IP - from the paid VPNs, you get shared and mostly/quickly blacklisted IPs, which will just be bad for your accounts.
There are some good VPN Sellers on this forum.
Old 09-06-2018

I been using a free VPN called Avira VPN phantom, is that one any good nickopedia?
Old 09-06-2018

It´s a good thing I found this post, thanks!
Closed Thread