Full Flashed Verizon MiFi Jetpack Hotspot - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 06-25-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Full Flashed Verizon MiFi Jetpack Hotspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
All 3 of the flashed to 3G devices I've bought use Verizon as a ISP... So to me that seems strange. I would think a flashed to verizon would give a verizon ISP... The seller I use from New Jersey is the one that told me his flashes to 4G/LTE had dynamic IP.
Hmm, interesting. My hotspot is def. a genuine Verizon MiFi with a Verizon sim. Maybe it's just for the 4G/LTE service out now (which I believe to be a pretty recent offering). If you don't mind, who was your seller for your 3G units and was it a flashed unit that arrived in the mail or was it done remotely?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2018

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerk View Post
Hmm, interesting. My hotspot is def. a genuine Verizon MiFi with a Verizon sim. Maybe it's just for the 4G/LTE service out now (which I believe to be a pretty recent offering). If you don't mind, who was your seller for your 3G units and was it a flashed unit that arrived in the mail or was it done remotely?
[GLSElectronics] He flashed and sent in mail. I had him do a custom 3G phone for me he didnt have listed on ebay.

I asked him if he could do the 4G/LTE flash on a phone and he said he could but he wouldn't because it would be too easy to reverse engineer.
Old 06-26-2018

Quote:
[GLSElectronics] He flashed and sent in mail. I had him do a custom 3G phone for me he didnt have listed on ebay.

I asked him if he could do the 4G/LTE flash on a phone and he said he could but he wouldn't because it would be too easy to reverse engineer.
Yup, same seller as me. Maybe it's just for 3G or for smartphones? I mean, I don't know if it will be a problem with eBay/PayPal since they are dynamic IPs (making sure not to overlap them), but a Verizon ISP sounds more credible.
Old 06-27-2018

Quote:
I get dynamic IPs from a LogicWeb ISP in New Jersey (I'm from NY). Previously it was in Chicago but then after a few days/number of restarts it switched to NJ.

On Whoer, it says the ISP is LogicWeb but on Browserleaks it says it's a GoLightSpeed.

Don't know if that's expected with a flashed unit or if it's a problem or not. Either way, I can still use it for other things if not PayPal/eBay.
There's a good chance you wont have any problems with PP/eB with either of these ISP's. It looks to me like LogicWeb sells the IP's or servers and GoLightSpeed is the actual ISP. But that's just a guess.

I see info online that PIA VPN service uses or has used LogicWeb servers in the past. That's not a good thing but it doesn't mean their IP's wont work for stealth. IP is only a small piece of the puzzle that PP/eB use. You could actually get away using the same IP on two accounts as long as name, address, items sold, and operating system differ. And of course no cookies crossed over. But that's just an example... It may be less or more identical identifying information but my point is IP alone wont get you banned, if it was an IP in a block of banned IP's I would think it would happen right away, not a month into building up your account.

Now it makes more sense to me why he said I'd get 1TB of data before getting throttled.

But it leaves more questions as to how this flash works.

Do you get a new IP every time you turn the device on and off, or do you sometimes get the same IP?

What does whoer.net say your MTU value is?

Since neither of these are cellular companies it has me wondering if somehow its not one cellular IP like the flashes the seller in Kansas does and then somehow connects to a VPN with dynamic ip. Somehow it has to use one of the CDMA cellular providers to connect the device to a tower...

Last edited by nate; 06-27-2018 at 08:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate For This Useful Post:
Zerk (06-30-2018)
Old 06-30-2018

Quote:
There's a good chance you wont have any problems with PP/eB with either of these ISP's. It looks to me like LogicWeb sells the IP's or servers and GoLightSpeed is the actual ISP. But that's just a guess.

I see info online that PIA VPN service uses or has used LogicWeb servers in the past. That's not a good thing but it doesn't mean their IP's wont work for stealth. IP is only a small piece of the puzzle that PP/eB use. You could actually get away using the same IP on two accounts as long as name, address, items sold, and operating system differ. And of course no cookies crossed over. But that's just an example... It may be less or more identical identifying information but my point is IP alone wont get you banned, if it was an IP in a block of banned IP's I would think it would happen right away, not a month into building up your account.

Now it makes more sense to me why he said I'd get 1TB of data before getting throttled.

But it leaves more questions as to how this flash works.

Do you get a new IP every time you turn the device on and off, or do you sometimes get the same IP?

What does whoer.net say your MTU value is?

Since neither of these are cellular companies it has me wondering if somehow its not one cellular IP like the flashes the seller in Kansas does and then somehow connects to a VPN with dynamic ip. Somehow it has to use one of the CDMA cellular providers to connect the device to a tower...
Whoer says my MTU is 1408. I've only checked about a dozen times or so, but I am getting a new IP every restart.
Old 07-03-2018

Quote:
Whoer says my MTU is 1408. I've only checked about a dozen times or so, but I am getting a new IP every restart.
I'm getting a MTU of 1428 on my flashed to Verizon 3G phone so I guess that doesn't tell us anything... On my personal AT&T phone I get a MTU of 1500 bites. I would have thought it'd be the same with the Verizon flashed to 3G but I guess not.

When you start getting duplicate IP's let us know how many you logged before it started to duplicate. If you can get close to 50 before getting one duplicate that'd be a lot of IP's total it will give.

I think I might have made it to 20 if I was lucky with my AT&T phone before I got a duplicate. So far I've logged 270 different IP's with that device and have at times gone months without getting a new IP I haven't used before.

Last edited by nate; 07-03-2018 at 12:20 PM.