Why is not the same IP with my phone on Hotspot mode? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 08-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Why is not the same IP with my phone on Hotspot mode?

Hello, I want to open a new Paypal and eBay account, and avoid future problems with the platforms I want to open for each Paypal and eBay account with another IP address so they don't see anything suspicious. I came up with the idea of ​​linking my phone through the Hotspot mode linked to my tplink router in Client mode and with the network cable passing internet to my computer. He noticed that every time I restart my phone or put it in Airplane Mode, the IP address of my phone changes. So, on my PC it also changes but it is not the same IP address of my mobile phone at that time when it is linked but it is not the same one that dials me when I write the command in the Windows Console "/ ipconfig". It is worth noting that the ip address I see in whatsmyip and does not match any of the three, but unlike the one that throws me in the Windows console if it stays the same, does not change, but does not match any of the others. My question is: Can I open a Paypal account on the PC? Every time I open a different Paypal / ebay account, do I have to reset my phone either in Airplane mode or reset the phone to be a different IP?

Another option I have is to have a mobile phone, a router and a different PC for each account that I am going to open. I explain: 1 ebay and Paypal account and to be able to log in quietly I have to have 1 cell phone in Hotspot mode that sends the signal to the Router and that router powered from interter to my PC. But it was very expensive.

Someone please, clarify my doubt. Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Why is not the same IP with my phone on Hotspot mode?

Yes you must reset your phones ip via airplane mode for each different eb/pp account

When you reset your ip on your phone via airplane mode and you say the ip on your pc does not match the one on your phone, try try checking the ip on your pc on a few different websites

For example, these two ip checking websites give different ip's

https://ipleak.net/
http://ipecho.net/plain
Old 08-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkRogers View Post
Yes you must reset your phones ip via airplane mode for each different eb/pp account

When you reset your ip on your phone via airplane mode and you say the ip on your pc does not match the one on your phone, try try checking the ip on your pc on a few different websites

For example, these two ip checking websites give different ip's

https://ipleak.net/
http://ipecho.net/plain
Its what I do, works perfectly.
Old 08-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Why are you connecting your phone to a router and then connecting the router to your computer, when the phone itself is capable of acting as a wifi router when it's in hotspot mode? Wouldn't it be less complicated just connecting your PC directly to your phone's mobile hotspot?
My PC hasn't wifi card . If I connect the phone in hostpot mode to my PC with the USB it will not connect because I will lose the 4G signal inside my room.
Old 08-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctgx View Post
My PC hasn't wifi card . If I connect the phone in hostpot mode to my PC with the USB it will not connect because I will lose the 4G signal inside my room.
¿sin señal? Pero tu no vives en la ciudad. Mínimo en la sierra o en el cuartel de la montaña. Lo mejor es que trates de conseguir la tarjeta wifi o que muevas el computador a otro espacio donde si puedas tener señal.
Old 08-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinzak View Post
¿sin señal? Pero tu no vives en la ciudad. Mínimo en la sierra o en el cuartel de la montaña. Lo mejor es que trates de conseguir la tarjeta wifi o que muevas el computador a otro espacio donde si puedas tener señal.
Aqui el deterioro es notable. En mi zona, en ciertas casas hay cobertura 4G. Nada que ver con tu cuartel de la montaña. Odio a los chavistas.
Old 08-08-2019

Quote:
Aqui el deterioro es notable. En mi zona, en ciertas casas hay cobertura 4G. Nada que ver con tu cuartel de la montaña. Odio a los chavistas.
El odio es un gradiente del amor. ¿Que es lo que necesitas? Este chavista te puede ayudar.
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
El odio es un gradiente del amor. ¿Que es lo que necesitas? Este chavista te puede ayudar.
Jajajajaja! En fin, estamos aqui por un proposito, hacer dinero. Que viva el capitalismo!
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Comparo mi IP del telefono, con la de Windows (ipconfig) y me meto en whatsmyip y ninguna concuerda. Cual es la que le sale a eBay y Paypal? Existe algun riesgo de que me baneen ya que mi IP cambia a cada rato pero en el comando de IPCONFIG de WINDOWS, sigue siendo la misma.

I compare my phone's IP, with that of Windows (ipconfig) and get into whatsmyip and none matches. Which is the one that goes out to eBay and Paypal? There is some risk of being banned because my IP changes every so often, but in the WINDOWS IPCONFIG command, it remains the same.
Old 08-09-2019

Quote:
Comparo mi IP del telefono, con la de Windows (ipconfig) y me meto en whatsmyip y ninguna concuerda. Cual es la que le sale a eBay y Paypal? Existe algun riesgo de que me baneen ya que mi IP cambia a cada rato pero en el comando de IPCONFIG de WINDOWS, sigue siendo la misma.

I compare my phone's IP, with that of Windows (ipconfig) and get into whatsmyip and none matches. Which is the one that goes out to eBay and Paypal? There is some risk of being banned because my IP changes every so often, but in the WINDOWS IPCONFIG command, it remains the same.
No has entendido nada, escuálido jajaja.

Yo utilizo https://www.cual-es-mi-ip.net para saber mi ip publica. Esa es la que ven, la IP publica. Si cambia mucho deberías buscar una forma de que no cambie tanto, en el iPhone cambia a cada rato y eso puede joderte. Pero tengo un viejo LG que la cambia solo cuando le pongo el modo avión. Te recomiendo probar unas cuantas veces antes de arriesgar la cuenta.
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No has entendido nada, escuálido jajaja.

Yo utilizo https://www.cual-es-mi-ip.net para saber mi ip publica. Esa es la que ven, la IP publica. Si cambia mucho deberías buscar una forma de que no cambie tanto, en el iPhone cambia a cada rato y eso puede joderte. Pero tengo un viejo LG que la cambia solo cuando le pongo el modo avión. Te recomiendo probar unas cuantas veces antes de arriesgar la cuenta.
La IP cambia cuando obviamente le pongo el Modo Avion. Y entonces para qué sirve la que me muestra en IPCONFIG de Windows?

Con este metodo si puedo abrir entonces varias cuentas? ya que si activo el Modo Avion si se cambia la IP.
Old 08-09-2019

Quote:
La IP cambia cuando obviamente le pongo el Modo Avion. Y entonces para qué sirve la que me muestra en IPCONFIG de Windows?

Con este metodo si puedo abrir entonces varias cuentas? ya que si activo el Modo Avion si se cambia la IP.
Guarda registro de cada ip que utilices y asegurate de no usar la misma 2 veces. Lee el libro del foro, explica bien todo.
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Guarda registro de cada ip que utilices y asegurate de no usar la misma 2 veces. Lee el libro del foro, explica bien todo.
He leido comentarios acerca del libro, es pago o gratis? Y donde puedo conseguirlo?
Old 08-09-2019

Quote:
He leido comentarios acerca del libro, es pago o gratis? Y donde puedo conseguirlo?
Pague la mensualidad y me lo leí. Me ayudo a crear tofas las cuentas sin problema. Eso y leer, preguntar y joder en el foro. Cuesta 20 usd/mes.. te dan un acceso con tu correo para poder entrar a esa area!
Old 08-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Pague la mensualidad y me lo leí. Me ayudo a crear tofas las cuentas sin problema. Eso y leer, preguntar y joder en el foro. Cuesta 20 usd/mes.. te dan un acceso con tu correo para poder entrar a esa area!
Y ese libro lo actualizan siempre o algo? porque para pagar una mensualidad es porque está al tanto de todo lo que tenga que ver con Stealth accounts...

Pense que tambien se podia descargar...
Old 08-09-2019

Quote:
Y ese libro lo actualizan siempre o algo? porque para pagar una mensualidad es porque está al tanto de todo lo que tenga que ver con Stealth accounts...

Pense que tambien se podia descargar...
No se descarga y en realidad no es un libro.. es como un manual online... lo actualizan cada tanto pero deje correr el pago de la mensualidad porque me siento agradecido. Ademas, cada tanto entro de nuevo a re leer..
Old 08-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Tengo que amar el español
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Arctgx (08-10-2019), coinzak (08-09-2019)
Old 08-09-2019

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Sorry Guys you lost me when you switched from an English post to Spanish and probably quite a few of others as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
rsot (08-09-2019)
Old 08-09-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Sorry Guys you lost me when you switched from an English post to Spanish and probably quite a few of others as well.
Sorry, we were talking about the Stealth Book. Nothing new.
Old 08-10-2019
Threadstarter  

Can I use my phone with Airplane Mode for 3 differents PCs and open 3 ebay accounts without running the risk of banning? Or do I have to have 3 phones in airplane mode and 3 PCs respectively?
Old 08-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sorry, we were talking about the Stealth Book. Nothing new.
Trate de enviarte un privado pero el sistema no me deja.
Old 08-11-2019

Quote:
Trate de enviarte un privado pero el sistema no me deja.
Necesitas al menos 25 posts aca para hacerlo. Te escribo a ver si puedes responder! Va