Followed stealthbook steps and still having problems. Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 10-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Followed stealthbook steps and still having problems. Help!

Hello Community,
I have some issues creating stealth accounts, and I would like to get some advices from you guys.
Well, Actually I’m living in Morocco and I decided to create stealth backup accounts (ebay+PPL).
I have purchased the stealthbook.com subscription, 2 months ago from stealthbook.com.
I followed each one of the steps as described in the guide.
I bought 2 US FRESH DEDICATED IPs from IPBurger, 2 VCC, 2 VBA, 2 google voice accounts (Because I am living in MOROCCO, I found that this is the best way for me to get through phone verifications) and I started creating each account under a dedicated new user account on Windows 7, as described in the stealthbook.
For the creation I am using FIREFOX with the IPBURGERVPN extension set up as explained in the KNOWLEDGE BASE section of IPBurger.com
Everything went well, I have been able to create the accounts, verified and confirmed PPL with VCC, VBA and phone number and then linked PPL to eBay. I also verified eBay with phone number.
I warmed these accounts for more than 30 days (Browsing+ watching different items + adding to cart).
Unfortunately, once I listed my first item on the accounts, both of them get suspended. I tried to call eBay for each account from the number phone I created them with.
For the first one, they told me that the suspension is permanent. While for the second one, the agent reinstated it for me after answering some questions.
2 days after getting one account reinstated I relisted on it and I get suspended once again for the second time. But this time when I called them, they told me that it’s permanent and I can’t appeal to it.
Please guys I need some help from you. Is there anything I am missing in the process? Is it because I am from Morocco and I need some specific things to do that I’m missing. It’s been now more than 3 months that I am trying to get back to eBay, but I only faced disappointments
Your help will be amazing guys , thanks a lot.

P-S: Sorry for the length of my message, but I tried to give as much details as I could in order to clarify my situation.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Followed stealthbook steps and still having problems. Help!

Was this a US account?
Old 10-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Was this a US account?
Yes both of them were US accounts.
Thanks
Old 10-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

From multiple posts on the forum, it appears US accounts are facing tight scrutiny at the moment.
Old 10-28-2019
Threadstarter  

So what would you advice us?
Which country shall we try?
Thanks.