eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   $69/monthly IpBurguer plan OVERKILL? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/148573-69-monthly-ipburguer-plan-overkill.html)

brownbeast99 09-11-2022 11:40 PM

$69/monthly IpBurguer plan OVERKILL?

I created a new Ebay stealth acc this week using the $69/monthly residential proxy plan from ipburger. so far so good. the ipburger rep recommend this expensive plan, than for next month, switch to cheaper fresh ip plan for $20/month..

the question is... was this simply to get me to purchase the most expensive plan, is it possible to simply purchase a fresh ip plan for $20/month to create the account and continue using it every month?

also, there is $29/month static residential proxy plan,
the rep said he wouldn't recommend this plan to open stealth ebay acc.
could anyone explain the main difference between the residential proxy plan $29/month vs the fresh iP plan for $20/month?

which IP plan did you guys use to create a stealth ebay account and than monthly to manage it? thanks! i will continue to post all my findings so everyone can learn the most current stealth acc info

Ormosis 09-11-2022 11:59 PM

Re: $69/monthly IpBurguer plan OVERKILL?

The residential proxy plan gives you residential proxies, that's pretty self-explanatory. The fresh IP plan gives you datacenter proxies, which may be flagged as malicious/VPNs.

There is a reason why they suggest you to start with the residential plan, once you have a reputable login and transaction history, most websites will take it easy with you.

brownbeast99 09-12-2022 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ormosis (Post 1201221)
The residential proxy plan gives you residential proxies, that's pretty self-explanatory. The fresh IP plan gives you datacenter proxies, which may be flagged as malicious/VPNs.

There is a reason why they suggest you to start with the residential plan, once you have a reputable login and transaction history, most websites will take it easy with you.

Thank you for your prompt reply, one more thing, is the most expensive residential proxy needed to create account? the $69/month plan.. or is the other residential proxy plan sufficient to create account? the $29/month plan
thank you in advance

SaiJin 09-12-2022 02:14 AM

YOu can choose the static residential plan, it's new and more affordable if you're just creating 1 account.

rsot 09-12-2022 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbeast99 (Post 1201224)
Thank you for your prompt reply, one more thing, is the most expensive residential proxy needed to create account? the $69/month plan.. or is the other residential proxy plan sufficient to create account? the $29/month plan
thank you in advance

29 plan is fine if just operating one account

SquirrelOG 09-28-2022 06:13 PM

Did you give the $29 Static Residential plan a go? I just want to create one accoutn.
I'm in the same boat. Just dont wanna be spending $69 a month to create an account.

SaiJin 09-28-2022 07:36 PM

then you just use the static residential IP....

vrajabihari 05-04-2023 06:46 PM

This may sound like a n00b question, but I must ask it.

How is everyone utilizing their Residential IPs purchased from IPBurger?

Are you downloading a client like Incognition and running it through there?
Or is there a better way to so?

Thank you

degsey69 05-13-2023 04:46 AM

The more experienced stealthers here do not use any V P N or purchased I P addresses, residential, fresh or otherwise, they use mobile phone hot spots as their IP’s are not seen to be malicious or hostile, you can change the I P address very easily and safely. Basically if you are using a mobile phone anyway this is a free safe option. If you do get a problem with suspension then you reset back up by changing the I P address, instead of wasting an expensive monthly payment.

rsot 05-13-2023 07:53 AM

Best of luck vrajabihari

Hank 05-14-2023 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1217072)
The more experienced stealthers here do not use any V P N or purchased I P addresses, residential, fresh or otherwise, they use mobile phone hot spots as their IP’s are not seen to be malicious or hostile, you can change the I P address very easily and safely. Basically if you are using a mobile phone anyway this is a free safe option. If you do get a problem with suspension then you reset back up by changing the I P address, instead of wasting an expensive monthly payment.

You're missing the whole point of I P Burger. Nearly everyone has access to a mobile phone, it's got nothing to do with being an 'experienced stealther', it's to get an IP which is is commensurate with the account.

Folks, say, from Asia want to create accounts on US and UK platforms, give a US or UK address and want an IP to match. They don't want to mess about getting hold of foreign sim cards, tethering, cost etc indeed some might not even know it can be done and for some it probably can't be done.

I'd like to think I'm a reasonably experienced stealther and even though i only manage about 4 accounts at any one time I ain't messing about with a mobile phone for my data needs and IP's.

degsey69 05-14-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1217145)
You're missing the whole point of I P Burger. Nearly everyone has access to a mobile phone, it's got nothing to do with being an 'experienced stealther', it's to get an IP which is is commensurate with the account.

Folks, say, from Asia want to create accounts on US and UK platforms, give a US or UK address and want an IP to match. They don't want to mess about getting hold of foreign sim cards, tethering, cost etc indeed some might not even know it can be done and for some it probably can't be done.

I'd like to think I'm a reasonably experienced stealther and even though i only manage about 4 accounts at any one time I ain't messing about with a mobile phone for my data needs and IP's.

I was referring to stealthers in their own country, I run a few accounts and have no problem in switching IP’s using cell phone technology, it saves a lot of money and people have reported their accounts using I P burger getting shut down on creation using perfect stealth setup.

Nimble 05-15-2023 06:46 AM

I only operate UK accounts and I agree with degsey69, Mobile hotspot is perfect for creating and managing numerous accounts. I do track IPs so don't use the same one across different accounts.

csproo 05-15-2023 12:50 PM

In reality, paying $69 for 5GB of data is not entirely worth it at all. If you create an account, you have many options for 4G proxies, and if you only manage an account, a VPS or RDP is enough with a price range of about $6-$8/month, with unlimited bandwidth.

vrajabihari 05-15-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimble (Post 1217259)
I only operate UK accounts and I agree with degsey69, Mobile hotspot is perfect for creating and managing numerous accounts. I do track IPs so don't use the same one across different accounts.

What do you use to track your IPs? :bounce:

Nimble 06-06-2023 05:22 AM

There is a free spreadsheet in the forums which I believe was created by Jamesnorth, it's simple and easy to use and will flag to you straightaway if you have used an IP address previously.

Look u der the "multie accounts" section and download it from there.

JamesNorth101 06-06-2023 10:38 AM

SaiJin 06-06-2023 11:52 AM

It's really not difficult, man...

it's as simple as having an Excel sheet or even just a notepad and you note down which accounts used which IP and the next time you refresh you just do a search on the new IP and see if it was used before.

chris100 06-10-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1217145)

Do you use ipburger from outside UK without issues on your Amazon accounts?

yobar 07-04-2023 05:11 AM

It is possible to simply purchase a Fresh IP plan for $20/month to create the account and continue using it every month. However, the $69/monthly Residential Proxy plan may be a better option if you are concerned about being banned by eBay. Residential proxies are less likely to be blocked by eBay than datacenter proxies, and they can help you to avoid IP bans.

The main difference between the Residential Proxy plan ($29/month) and the Fresh IP plan ($20/month) is that the Residential Proxy plan uses a pool of shared IP addresses, while the Fresh IP plan uses a dedicated IP address. This means that if you use the Residential Proxy plan, you may be sharing your IP address with other users. This can increase the risk of being banned by eBay, as eBay may see multiple accounts using the same IP address as suspicious activity.

The Fresh IP plan, on the other hand, uses a dedicated IP address for each user. This means that you will be the only one using your IP address, which can help to reduce the risk of being banned by eBay.

Ultimately, the best IP plan for you will depend on your budget and your risk tolerance. If you are concerned about being banned by eBay, the $69/monthly Residential Proxy plan may be a better option. However, if you are on a budget, the $20/month Fresh IP plan may be a good option.

I have read that some people have used the $20/month Fresh IP plan successfully. However, it is important to note that there is no guarantee that you will not be banned by eBay, even if you use a proxy.

GOOD LUCK!