angry at this forum and ip burger - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 04-27-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Angry angry at this forum and ip burger

I am not happy that this forum and some admins keep spamming IP burger as the ideal solution for stealth. YET. Ip Burger blocks revolut and is completely useless in terms of account creation if you use revolut cards.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2023

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: angry at this forum and ip burger

Are we here speaking about revolut or eBay account creation? i think you have confused ideas
Old 04-27-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 61%

I am using Revolut on eBay via IP Burger: no issues whatsoever
Old 04-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KODE332 View Post
I am not happy that this forum and some admins keep spamming IP burger as the ideal solution for stealth. YET. Ip Burger blocks revolut and is completely useless in terms of account creation if you use revolut cards.
eBay banned the Revolut BIN a few months ago

Nothing to do with the IP used. Their cards and banks are just blocked on eBay
Old 04-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Seems like op trying to say he can’t visit revolut using ip burger
Old 04-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Your right he could be

I would ask OP why he needs a VPN to access his bank then really. Should just use his own IP for that
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (04-28-2023)
Old 04-28-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
It could be that Revolut has blocked ip burger, some financial institutions block some V P N access for security reasons
Old 04-28-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Your right he could be

I would ask OP why he needs a VPN to access his bank then really. Should just use his own IP for that
realistic point
Old 04-28-2023
Threadstarter  

why are some of you making stupid assumptions that I am trying to access banks using VPN. No.

I need IP Burger to work with paypal. And in paypal I need to add a revolut card to confirm the account. But using IP BURGER its IMPOSSIBLE, since when I add a card the revolut connection gets blocked and I cant confirm the card.

Just saying. Don't promote Ip BUrger everywhere around the forum without pointing out the very obvious flaws.
Old 04-28-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
why are some of you making stupid assumptions that I am trying to access banks using VPN. No.

I need IP Burger to work with paypal. And in paypal I need to add a revolut card to confirm the account. But using IP BURGER its IMPOSSIBLE, since when I add a card the revolut connection gets blocked and I cant confirm the card.

Just saying. Don't promote Ip BUrger everywhere around the forum without pointing out the very obvious flaws.
Finally you are giving a description of your issue. If I am not wrong this is the first time you mention PayPal and your thread is in "IP Address" section

Let's see if someone has the solution to your problem
Old 04-28-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Because you said

Quote:
Ip Burger blocks revolut
Hardly a stupid assumption given the lack of details you provided.

I don't see why PayPal blocking you from adding a Revolut card would have anything to do with a VPN service.... PayPal have simply blocked the Revolut BIN

A VPN doesnt block a card from being added to PayPal. PayPal does that
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (04-28-2023)
Old 04-28-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Because you said

Hardly a stupid assumption given the lack of details you provided.

I don't see why PayPal blocking you from adding a Revolut card would have anything to do with a VPN service.... PayPal have simply blocked the Revolut BIN

A VPN doesnt block a card from being added to PayPal. PayPal does that

When you add a Revolut card on Paypal, there's a Mastercard ID check that involves contacting the card issuer ie Revolut. This then triggers a notification in your Revolut app which when you verify the action, it confirms the card.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (04-28-2023), JamesNorth101 (04-28-2023)
Old 04-28-2023

Longevity: 8%

Very few little crappy banks allows to use VPN now. Some allows log in but everything is dissabled, some does not even allow to log in. I think it is revolut reacting to VPN.
Old 04-28-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Well, do you want me to spam other ****ty service providers and get people's accounts in trouble so they keep coming back here?

I conduct business with my accounts. And for that I always go for the tools that are proven to be the best especially one that I have a ton of experience with.

So I share what has worked for me for years. THIS is what it means to help people and it's been reinforced over and over again that as long as you use your GOOD tools correctly, you'll be happy and have peace of mind.

You're somewhat saying that you're sick and tired of of every single Michelin chef telling you to make chocolate ice cream by getting the best milk and cream and cocoa for the last 100 years and you just want them to recommend you using cow poop instead of cocoa.

About revolut, I don't use them. But I do login to all my banks with my Residential IP from IPBurger ALL the time. Not that I need to, I just forgot to turn it off or I'm in the middle of working with one of my accounts.
Same thing with wise and other online banking stuff.

So essentially if the base formula works perfectly and all you need is just some tweaks here and there to catch up with current tech or situation, then I'm going to keep SPAMMING you all with that same formula.

Old 04-28-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Well, do you want me to spam other ****ty service providers and get people's accounts in trouble so they keep coming back here?

I conduct business with my accounts. And for that I always go for the tools that are proven to be the best especially one that I have a ton of experience with.

So I share what has worked for me for years. THIS is what it means to help people and it's been reinforced over and over again that as long as you use your GOOD tools correctly, you'll be happy and have peace of mind.

You're somewhat saying that you're sick and tired of of every single Michelin chef telling you to make chocolate ice cream by getting the best milk and cream and cocoa for the last 100 years and you just want them to recommend you using cow poop instead of cocoa.

About revolut, I don't use them. But I do login to all my banks with my Residential IP from IPBurger ALL the time. Not that I need to, I just forgot to turn it off or I'm in the middle of working with one of my accounts.
Same thing with wise and other online banking stuff.

So essentially if the base formula works perfectly and all you need is just some tweaks here and there to catch up with current tech or situation, then I'm going to keep SPAMMING you all with that same formula.

bro youre promoting them for a paid commision. stop acting like a good samaritan.

Blocked revolut is the first issue I encountered with IP Burger. there may be more. Ive only been using them for a day and ive contacted their support and they clearly replied that Revolut is blocked on IP Burger. There may be more stuff that's blocked. It would be nice if this was stated on their website or on this forum, then I wouldnt have any issue.
Old 04-28-2023

It would really help with informing us with what service in IP Burger that you are using to get Revolut blocked.

It is obvious that some contributors on here get commissions for sign up but you seem to be the only person complaining about them and nobody else has jumped into the thread to support your concern.

IP Burger has its place in stealth accounts especially if operating an account from overseas into a different country, your in the UK which if you have a UK stealth account then using your mobile as a hotspot is better and cheaper for you.
Old 05-03-2023

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 6%

I do not think that the blocking is associated with this particular IP provider. Advertising on the forum is just a recommendation, you can use it or not
Old 05-03-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolder2 View Post
Very few little crappy banks allows to use VPN now. Some allows log in but everything is dissabled, some does not even allow to log in. I think it is revolut reacting to VPN.
possibly so - requiring multi-step verification
Old 05-11-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
bro youre promoting them for a paid commision. stop acting like a good samaritan.

Blocked revolut is the first issue I encountered with IP Burger. there may be more. Ive only been using them for a day and ive contacted their support and they clearly replied that Revolut is blocked on IP Burger. There may be more stuff that's blocked. It would be nice if this was stated on their website or on this forum, then I wouldnt have any issue.
Learn some respect and stop being a conspiracy theorist.

I've had enough of you.
Old 09-01-2023

Longevity: 18%

I had to stop using IPB, not sure about the issues with the service but every Residential IP i bought for nearly $100 a month came up as not a "Residential ISP" IP, but a datacenter IP that was masked weakly...I also had issues with location hopping...that being said, it seemed to work alright, but not for the price.

I am also concerned and do self-censor good IP providers that are cheaper and infinitely more reliable because I dont see much chat on the matter.

When I first started IPB was the best, but issues mentioned above got my accounts toasted for some reason or another (Not to mention that damned browser extension disaster...they need to upgrade the software and add a legit killswitch for when the proxy goes down during your session)
The Following User Says Thank You to aaa7z5 For This Useful Post:
banginonwax (09-01-2023)
Old 09-05-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post
I had to stop using IPB, not sure about the issues with the service but every Residential IP i bought for nearly $100 a month came up as not a "Residential ISP" IP, but a datacenter IP that was masked weakly...I also had issues with location hopping...that being said, it seemed to work alright, but not for the price.

I am also concerned and do self-censor good IP providers that are cheaper and infinitely more reliable because I dont see much chat on the matter.

When I first started IPB was the best, but issues mentioned above got my accounts toasted for some reason or another (Not to mention that damned browser extension disaster...they need to upgrade the software and add a legit killswitch for when the proxy goes down during your session)
Which service do you recommend?
Old 09-05-2023

aaa7z5 if you are in the USA, as your country flag suggests why are you using I P Burger, just hotspot your cell phone to your PC and refresh the IP address when necessary, safer and a $100 cheaper.