eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/)
-   -   Buying various dongles of same company, waste of money, right? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-address/82063-buying-various-dongles-same-company-waste-money-right.html)

egarc 01-23-2015 05:59 AM

Buying various dongles of same company, waste of money, right?

I'm now using a dongle for my ebay account, it has dynamic ip.

If I want to have another account with a different internet connexion, buying another dongle of the same internet provider would be a waste of money, since it will get the ip addresses from the same addresses pool as the previous modem, so using two different dongles would make no difference to using the same one, is that correct?

Sorry if question had been previously answered or is too obvious.

ilcarletto 01-23-2015 06:45 AM

Re: Buying various dongles of same company, waste of money, right?

With 2 dongles from the same company you will have the samepool of IPs.

If you wan to have different pools of IPs for the 2 accounts, get the second dongle from another company.

egarc 01-23-2015 06:49 AM

Yeah that's what I thought. And same problem applies to the landline router, I guess.

GreenBean 01-23-2015 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egarc (Post 634398)
I'm now using a dongle for my ebay account, it has dynamic ip.

If I want to have another account with a different internet connexion, buying another dongle of the same internet provider would be a waste of money, since it will get the ip addresses from the same addresses pool as the previous modem, so using two different dongles would make no difference to using the same one, is that correct?

Sorry if question had been previously answered or is too obvious.

Preferable to have different ISPs to have different IP info & thus appear a different stealth you.

Make sure to use this file:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

You can log your IPs and make sure they are different for each account.

Good Luck
:welcome;

ilcarletto 01-23-2015 07:01 AM

Right but landline ADSL generally have quite a big range of IPs.
you can manage multiple accounts with just one ISP. Keep track of the used IPs and avoid to cross use them and you'll be fine.

Here is an excel sheet that could be helpful :thumb:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

rsot 01-24-2015 10:52 AM

@OP, unless you have a different IP provider company...then you dont need 2nd dongle...

GreenBean 01-24-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 634824)
@OP, unless you have a different IP provider company...then you dont need 2nd dongle...

You are kidding?

Your most expert stealth advice is to tell a user to use the same dongle to run multiple stealth accounts AND use IPs from the same data pool.

I guess using dial up means you are not quite in the know about trying to look like a different stealth person.

:rolleyes:

realdeals 01-25-2015 09:12 AM

This is an interesting thread.

In the UK I am using at present vodafone dongles and document every i.p I have ever logged on with. Originally I used just a single vodafone dongle and I normally end up connecting to an already used i.p fairly regularly after a few weeks, so had to keep disconnecting until a new number comes up, or one I have used on that stealth before. I got bored of all the time wasting this can take up so purchased the same dongle to see if the pools were slightly different. What I can say, is I have done this for 5 vodafone dongles now, and have never had a i.p come that has been used before on a previous dongle.

They are a bargain too....right now at argos £9.99 with £10 credit already loaded on :d

egarc 01-25-2015 09:23 PM

Thanks for that info @realdeals

Sausage 01-25-2015 10:16 PM

I use one Dongle here and never had a IP duplicated in 12 months.

egarc 01-27-2015 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sausage (Post 635406)
I use one Dongle here and never had a IP duplicated in 12 months.

That's interesting too. Some info from Thailand.

I've been using a truemove dongle for around 10 months I guess, but I didn't keep any record of the ips used.

Sausage 01-28-2015 10:19 PM

Think may be you should start logging IP's but I've never had a problem with the dongle repeating the IP and its also quick to change.

I have fibre optic in the house and it only changes IP 80% of the time so I really need to log them wen using that.