eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   UK Bank Payoneer Account and mismatched names (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/91034-uk-bank-payoneer-account-mismatched-names.html)

fantomas0405 11-09-2015 04:54 AM

UK Bank Payoneer Account and mismatched names

Payoneer has been offering EU accounts through banks in Germany for a while but today I received a message from them that my account there has been upgraded to receive payments in GBP as well. I logged into my payoneer account and I noticed that they have added automatically a sort code and account number from Barclays. This is rather good news however the main question is does payoneer accept mismatched names?

feadup 11-09-2015 05:30 AM

Re: UK Bank Payoneer Account and mismatched names

:D you have no idea what you just done .....:D

Othmane 12-08-2015 09:34 PM

I have a question if you don't mind.
I'm trying to link my German account given by Payoneer to a German PayPal account, as you know in order to confirm it I need to enter the 4 digits provided in the transaction of the small amount sent to the German bank account. Does Payoneer offer this 4 digits for the EUR Payment Service?
and if you have already used the GBP Account with PayPal could you please tell me how they confirm it, is it like a US bank account (I mean they send 2 random small amounts and all we need to do it enter them)
Or like the SEPA/EUR account (they send 1 Small amount along with a 4 digits in description).

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Othmane

rfloubo 12-09-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Othmane (Post 727167)
I have a question if you don't mind.

The OP (opening poster) might mind as they took to the trouble of starting their own thread to get their question answered.

You can start your own too. Just press the button labelled 'New Thread'.

Welcome to the forum.

ilcarletto 12-09-2015 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomas0405 (Post 720174)
Payoneer has been offering EU accounts through banks in Germany for a while but today I received a message from them that my account there has been upgraded to receive payments in GBP as well. I logged into my payoneer account and I noticed that they have added automatically a sort code and account number from Barclays. This is rather good news however the main question is does payoneer accept mismatched names?

I have a slightly mismatched name on my Payoneer account.. one letter is missing from my stealth paypal.
Never had issues.

fantomas0405 12-31-2015 01:41 AM

Thanks for the info however it did not really answer the original question...i am specifically asking for amazon uk not paypal...will payoneer accept a completely mismatched name...why are there so few posts about this? Very hard to find any info...surely i am not the only one trying to run a ghost amazon account using payoneer...please help if anyone knows thanks

mhhbizz 12-31-2015 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomas0405 (Post 732605)
Thanks for the info however it did not really answer the original question...i am specifically asking for amazon uk not paypal...will payoneer accept a completely mismatched name...why are there so few posts about this? Very hard to find any info...surely i am not the only one trying to run a ghost amazon account using payoneer...please help if anyone knows thanks

sometimes life isnt fair. welcome to reality.

PolMart 04-07-2016 09:29 AM

Any updates on this as i am really interested too..

younusure78 09-10-2018 02:24 AM

No they wont because in case you receive amount on different name they will not accept it.