Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 09-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyle View Post
Can you explain the inkfrog Fresh IP token bit and how that works? Like, what is a token?'

I want to eventually use it (like, very near future) and link it with a Stamps.com account. I don't want to make a mistake when I start using these.
Any app that connects to eBay has to be authenticated - that process is referred to as obtaining a token.
The process simply redirects you to eBay, you login, and confirm that you want to link the app to eBay.

All you need to make sure is you approach this process in a certain way. Let me break it down for you:
A) If you login to your relevant eBay Stealth account using your usual protocol, i.e. login to user account, check IP is unique, etc., then head over to the app website to link it to eBay - that's fine.

B) If you decide to go to the app website from any random user account, and start linking (and logging into) other eBay accounts, then you'll be linking all the eBay accounts together because your signing into all of them via the same browser.

P.S. You don't need a Fresh IP to do this. Just make sure it's not a duplicate IP (one you've used before). You should be keeping a tab on those anyway.

Hope that answers your question.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2017

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

I use unique VPN IP per eBay account.
I have 5 accounts. So, do you mean, I have to login to each VPN, and then eBay account and link it to Inkforg? I have to do it per account. If I get this right.
Old 09-25-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyle View Post
I use unique VPN IP per eBay account.
I have 5 accounts. So, do you mean, I have to login to each VPN, and then eBay account and link it to Inkforg? I have to do it per account. If I get this right.
If you already have a VPN your using, then you'd need to ensure the VPN for the relevant account is ON etc.

Your basically doing everything you would normally do when logging into your stealth account - usual protocol.

But in addition to that, you'll be going to inkfrog's website to link your ebay to inkfrog.
Old 10-31-2017

Longevity: 37%

Hi Play, with Inkfrog where exactly do you click in settings to opt out of Inkfrog sharing your information with eBay. (Any chance of a screenshot?)
The Following User Says Thank You to mjs89543 For This Useful Post:
kecapcarbon2019 (10-23-2019)
Old 11-03-2017

Longevity: 40%

How do I safely add additional accounts to Inkfrog. I already logged into one of them to set up the account. Can I add them without being on each ones separate IP address? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to lenshane For This Useful Post:
kecapcarbon2019 (10-23-2019)
Old 11-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

You need to make sure that each time you generate a token then you have a new IP

Be careful when it comes to using IF for image hosting as the URL used to give away that they were all the same account account. This may have changed thought so it's worth double checking
Old 11-03-2017

Longevity: 40%

What is a token?
Old 11-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

When you link inkfrog to eBay it generates a token

That needs to be generated on a clean IP
Old 11-07-2017

Hmm, as a US seller I'm not sure if I should use Stamps.com or Shipstation, it seems that people aren't very sure if Shipstation links accounts yet.

Would anybody be able to advise for this matter?
I plan to run 15 accounts and I want to see which platforms I will be using so I can start getting familiar with it ASAP.
Old 11-29-2017

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelmartin View Post
This is unbelievable info. I'm so grateful. Reply manager is an absolute lifesaver. I've been looking through alternatives for weeks and none of them have an eBay order cancellation method. Now we just need to find an all in one Paypal manager. I know a guy who just developed a private tool. He's being so tight right now and it looks incredible.
Is reply manager really save to process any return/case ? is that possible ebay can link our accs?
Old 01-14-2018

Longevity: 85%

"Important Note - when you sign up, head over to settings and opt out of Inkfrog sharing your information with eBay. Also avoid using Inkfrogs' image management feature - upload your own images to eBay."

Where on settings is this?
Old 01-14-2018

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthLannister View Post
Hmm, as a US seller I'm not sure if I should use Stamps.com or Shipstation, it seems that people aren't very sure if Shipstation links accounts yet.

Would anybody be able to advise for this matter?
I plan to run 15 accounts and I want to see which platforms I will be using so I can start getting familiar with it ASAP.
I use Shipstation for about 10 accounts, no problems with linking.
Old 02-26-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbkk View Post
"Important Note - when you sign up, head over to settings and opt out of Inkfrog sharing your information with eBay. Also avoid using Inkfrogs' image management feature - upload your own images to eBay."

Where on settings is this?

Wondering if you, or anyone has the answer to this?

I started using inkfrog as well and am a bit worried because I couldn’t find this.

If it helps, I’m using inkfrog open
Old 02-27-2018

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS View Post
Thanks for taking the time to put this together Play. I've seen a lot of members requesting this info lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Play. Play is trusted and knowledgeable. he is one of the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to SWORDFISH497 For This Useful Post:
Play (02-27-2018)
Old 02-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWORDFISH497 View Post
Thanks Play. Play is trusted and knowledgeable. he is one of the best.
Thank you, that means a lot.

All the best with managing your stealth accounts!
Old 07-16-2018

Longevity: 50%

When I list from within inkfrog on new accounts I get suspended why? When I list on eBay with new accounts, it's fine. eBay detecting that all my accounts coming from same inkfrog?
Old 07-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithelps View Post
When I list from within inkfrog on new accounts I get suspended why? When I list on eBay with new accounts, it's fine. eBay detecting that all my accounts coming from same inkfrog?
You shouldn't use 3rd party apps right away. Its not something naturally a new seller would do.

Establish yourself a little before using such apps.
Old 07-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
You shouldn't use 3rd party apps right away. Its not something naturally a new seller would do.

Establish yourself a little before using such apps.
How long should I wait until using inkfrog?

Does inkfrog prompt you to phone verify before connecting to inkfrog?
Old 07-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
How long should I wait until using inkfrog?

Does inkfrog prompt you to phone verify before connecting to inkfrog?
I would wait until the account has established some ground. There's no magic number. At the very least i'd say once you've got 10 positive feedback from sales. But most certainly not a new account, that almost always leads to suspension.
Old 07-18-2018

Quote:
I would wait until the account has established some ground. There's no magic number. At the very least i'd say once you've got 10 positive feedback from sales. But most certainly not a new account, that almost always leads to suspension.
Would I need to phone verify when the account is established linking to inkfrog?

Also, i can't seem to activate inkfrog from within the ebay app center anymore. it just goes pending forever. this was the easiest way to add accounts to inkfrog without going through pv
Old 07-18-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Would I need to phone verify when the account is established linking to inkfrog?

Also, i can't seem to activate inkfrog from within the ebay app center anymore. it just goes pending forever. this was the easiest way to add accounts to inkfrog without going through pv
I did it a few times about 2 months back, and it required phone verification each time. Prior to that, I did it a few years back and it didn't. So it may be a new addition / security step.
Old 07-18-2018

Quote:
I did it a few times about 2 months back, and it required phone verification each time. Prior to that, I did it a few years back and it didn't. So it may be a new addition / security step.
You mean you got to phone verify even with an established account to link to Ink frog?

Did you try linking from the ebay application center? You didn't need it before but looks like inkfrog app doesn't work anymore. It's the only app in the app center that doesn't activate and goes pending. Their customer support is ignoring the issue too