eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   [Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited PP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/108438-guide-how-add-new-pp-ebay-account-limited-pp.html)

Mayhard 08-27-2017 02:19 PM

Re: [Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited PP

Is it okay if I put my FFPs in portable flash stick and access ebay and paypal accounts from the USB stick?

Famtze chien 09-04-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 854502)
Yes, eBay allows this but you have to take it slow because you are starting over again on Paypal.

Disclaimer: there are no guarantees that this will last for a long time because there are too many variables to consider, but if you are open to try, here are the proper steps:

1. Start on brand new fresh browser
2. Log in to eBay and go to the listing page
3. Go down to Payment options > Email address for receiving payment box

https://image.prntscr.com/image/50cc...wOm51S1gZg.png

4. Put in your Paypal new email address
5. Fund from sales will now flow to your new PP

no need unlink the old paypal and link to new paypal?
what if my buyers claim never received item and open case at ebay,is still link to old paypal,am i right?i ma previous ordered.

Inter1010 09-13-2017 04:41 PM

So, is it okay to use multiple stealth Paypal account for 1 ebay store? As long as we change the email address on the listing?

MM78 09-16-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inter1010 (Post 871378)
So, is it okay to use multiple stealth Paypal account for 1 ebay store? As long as we change the email address on the listing?

No, you seem very confused as to what is going on or what's being said.

What some people are trying to do is add a NEW PayPal to an ebay account which had its current PayPal limited. While this can work, it eventually causes the new PayPal to go down sooner or later.

WEI 09-22-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 871931)
No, you seem very confused as to what is going on or what's being said.

What some people are trying to do is add a NEW PayPal to an ebay account which had its current PayPal limited. While this can work, it eventually causes the new PayPal to go down sooner or later.

mind to tell why it will go down aswell? been doing this for years, and i haven't had any problems with my ebay and paypal accounts. Thanks

butterbear 09-28-2017 05:28 PM

So i called eBay earlier and ask them that i would like to add a new paypal to the current ebay account and that guy told me " yeah, ofcus you can do that. I have seen many sellers with more than paypals on the same ebay account" I was like oh okay...

MM78 09-28-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 873283)
mind to tell why it will go down aswell? been doing this for years, and i haven't had any problems with my ebay and paypal accounts. Thanks

Let me explain something and let me make it clear...just because You have had no problems it doesn't guarantee others can't or won't have problems. You think I'm just pulling the information out of my ass? I've been on here long enough to have seen enough people crying because they tried it and it blew up.

Someone will always be the exception to the rule.

MM78 09-28-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterbear (Post 874396)
So i called eBay earlier and ask them that i would like to add a new paypal to the current ebay account and that guy told me " yeah, ofcus you can do that. I have seen many sellers with more than paypals on the same ebay account" I was like oh okay...

Did explain that the previous PayPal was limited? Also most eBay reps are dumb as hell, but if you want take the reps word for it then go for it.

butterbear 09-29-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 874441)
Did explain that the previous PayPal was limited? Also most eBay reps are dumb as hell, but if you want take the reps word for it then go for it.

Nope, i didn't mention it.

Mayhard 09-30-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 874441)

So much true those reps are stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dealagreeproceed 10-08-2017 07:55 PM

I like to think im fairly good at this... n everytime i put a new aged fresh PP on an eby with a previously limited PP, the newly attached PP gets limited after a few sales....

aspkin 10-08-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 854583)
That's a very easy way to get yourself linked and shut down again.
If you actually do want to go this route then do it right.
Start with a new fresh and dedicated device and new fresh and solid IP solution.
Change EVERYTHING on the ebay account to actually match the new paypal account. Make sure the name on the new paypal account shares the last name as the ebay account - not the first name. Change the email address on ebay, the phone number, the address - to match the new paypal. Verify the paypal with a VBA (dont add your own bank account - no point in 'burning' it before you know this is actually working).
Now create a history for the account using all this info for at least a week. if you have the option to add a VCC and make a coupe of small purchases as well all the better.
Then and only then attempt to list items using the step mentioned above.
Takes more time - but your chances of success increase dramatically.

If you're going to do this.. do it the way Slokor described.

While it's still risky, you have better odds of it being successful if you just slapped a new PayPal to your eBay account and hoped for the best.

:ranger:

GreenBean 12-02-2017 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 862845)
Well, I do not think that a bank account is a problem here. Money being trapped yes, that's an issue.

But it's the first time I have ever heard that they do not always release the money. Under what circumstances do they and can they not give the money back to a rightful owner?

PayPal UK have been refusing to release funds since late w015.

PayPal USA is slowly changing its demands 0n limited accounts.

When we join PayPal and sign up, we agree to their confusing rules.

:eek:

GreenBean 12-02-2017 03:27 AM

Re: [Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited P

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterbear (Post 874396)

If the eBay staffer put that in writing, then maybe it might be feasible.

Otherwise, it is hot air from the staffer’s *coughs* mouth. I really mean ar*e.

Sadly they lie more than give help.

:pout:

NeverGiveUp1 12-17-2017 10:14 PM

Re: [Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited P

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 888078)
If the eBay staffer put that in writing, then maybe it might be feasible.

Otherwise, it is hot air from the staffer’s *coughs* mouth. I really mean ar*e.

Sadly they lie more than give help.

:pout:

Question...if you have a banned ebay account but a good paypal account...can you change your address with paypal and add it to a stealth ebay account without ebay getting your info from paypal?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

andyframpton 02-14-2018 02:27 AM

I had a stealth eBay account and had two PayPal set up for it. One a business and one a personal. Once the business PayPal got limited I just changed it to the personal PayPal. Everything worked fine for about 2 weeks then that got limited and they are now Paypal are holding money in both accounts for 180 days. This will work but only have a small shelve life in the UK.

tushargta 03-07-2018 10:08 AM

Question.

Can we link a PayPal account previously linked to a restricted eBay account?

The PayPal which previously linked was not used to create the eBay neither a reimbursement one. It was just used to receive the payment like OP mentions.

Anyone tried this ?

warrenpuffit 03-09-2018 04:15 PM

I did this successfully last week but just to receive a payment on
but I changed the primary email address on the paypal account
and deleted the old email address
I successfully received the payment I bought a shipping label using the "pay later' option and the funds were released after 3 days following delivery and they deducted the shipping label from my the amount

some have said this is not a long term solution etc

I do not think this affected the 'merchant id" which was already assigned to my paypal account however,
I think there are 2 levels the bots can check
level 1 the bots will check just the email address against
level 2 the bots will check the merchant id against blacklisted merchant ids

I say this because grailed.com recently updated the security on their site. On their support page on reddit people were discussing this.

empirestate 03-10-2018 12:55 PM

Out of curiosity, how much are reps getting paid...

Kajunrook 03-21-2018 04:38 PM

Well I took Empire's advice and followed it to the T and attached a good paypal to a good ebay account that the paypal got limited, 4 weeks and counting and all is still good, learning my lesson though and only keep enough money in paypal to pay ebay fees.

empirestate 03-21-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 909191)
Well I took Empire's advice and followed it to the T and attached a good paypal to a good ebay account that the paypal got limited, 4 weeks and counting and all is still good, learning my lesson though and only keep enough money in paypal to pay ebay fees.

Yea that's a good example of squeezing more out of something good. Keep only enough money in PP for eBay fees. Don't let PP scam your hard earned money...
Add NEW PP to eBay
Clean photos
Bulk resize images

starengine 04-09-2018 07:29 PM

Guys a lot of experts here.
I've only read the first page.

Let's get one thing clear...
You can add and remove Paypal addresses as much as you like.
If you have 10 accounts great - use them all
BUT this is referring to ONE name.

You wouldn't have 2 stealth accounts... that you have been keeping separate.
One in the name of Joe Blogs and the other John Smith.
And then suddenly change Joe Blogs to John Smith's Paypal so all payments go there?

Or are you saying EXACTLY this?
ebay and paypal are stupid and thick.
They dont care. They just dont give a flying f***.
Wouldn't surprise me if I am wrong.

Please confirm. Thanks.