Kameleo - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Kameleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
With all due respect I will comment wherever I think it is appropriate and in this case it is certainly appropriate since youre trying to promote a service I know for a fact is detrimental to the use of stealth accounts.
My opinion and my experience with the service is a hell of a lot more than what YOU have to add here - which is basically saying: "I never used this service and know nothing about it but its so good you should definitely try it cause its good (and I base that on never having used it myself)." Did I miss anything pal?
I assure you - I will most certainly keep responding on here and warning people of YOU and YOUR garbage service aka kameleo.
We get it Mr Big Balls, you think you're a big deal and can intimidate, insult and shut down noobs just because you are an "executive member". Yeah yeah, keep flexing... what a great representative the forum has in you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aviatrix For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), SirTrader (03-31-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
SirTrader - my experiences and my word are the evidence that it doesn't work.
I would have probably taken your word for it if you were not an account seller There's a conflict of interest here! That's why I said I'm not here to take biased opinion.

Why would an account seller like yourself be interested in showing me the right way to create a stealth account? Actually, it's much more in your interest to misguide me by telling me that something doesn't work (while it does) and telling me that something works (while it doesn't) so that I would never find the right way to create stealth accounts myself. Yeah, so that I would be forced to come back to YOU to buy accounts. See? So should I still take YOUR word for it?

I advise people to be very cautious here. I'm surprised how "Senior" members tell you to use a VPN to create your stealth account (Yes, I'm talking about IPBurger). Using datacenter IP to create your stealth account is very dangerous these days. It is considered a serious red flag! But they don't care as long as they continue to make money off of you
Old 03-31-2020
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Kameleo does not work for creating accounts. I know because I have used it for a period of 2 weeks and most accounts ended up suspended.

Anyone who tries them is just throwing their money away.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
slokor (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Kameleo does not work for creating accounts. I know because I have used it for a period of 2 weeks and most accounts ended up suspended.

Anyone who tries them is just throwing their money away.
Again, we would like to see how you created the accounts. I'm pretty sure you did not use residential IPs. We also don't know if you had any WebRTC or DNS leak. If you used VPN in conjunction with Kameleo, then I can safely assume it was due to the VPN or some WebRTC or DNS leak associated with it that caused the accounts to be banned as you claim.

Why am I repeating this anyway? Why should I take YOUR word for it as an account seller? Conflict of interest.
Old 03-31-2020
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTrader View Post
Again, we would like to see how you created the accounts. I'm pretty sure you did not use residential IPs. We also don't know if you had any WebRTC or DNS leak. If you used VPN in conjunction with Kameleo, then I can safely assume it was due to the VPN or some WebRTC or DNS leak associated with it that caused the accounts to be banned as you claim.

Why am I repeating this anyway? Why should I take YOUR word for it as an account seller? Conflict of interest.
Who is we? Lol

You are Joe Random wanting to split a subscription cost to a service you have never used before... Right? RIGHT??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (03-31-2020), slokor (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Because it’s some super secret?

Just go ahead and give it a go. Spend the money then if you manage to get it working that great. If not and the account ra get limited you can take the time to outline your methodology for everyone.

If your spent the time building the accounts and not arguing with people that do t like the service you would have more than saved your $60 by now

No conflict if interest just a few people trying to save you from wasting your time.
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Who is we? Lol

You are Joe Random wanting to split a subscription cost to a service you have never used before... Right? RIGHT??
We is the audience. Stop insulting! I have researched this whole topic more than you can imagine, so I know what I'm talking about, and I'm not just your average Joe! Like I have said before, I am NOT an account seller and I do NOT plan to use Kameleo full time. I'm not even an eBay seller either. I plan to use a few Amazon buyer accounts as they banned me before. And I don't find it convenient to pay $60 per month indefinitely for this use case! I acknowledge that if I decide to use Kameleo to create my accounts, I will have to keep using it indefinitely to run those accounts. And I cannot guarantee if I can justify the cost of $60 per month indefinitely! Again, no one asked for your biased opinion on this. Keep selling your accounts, that's what you do. Don't engage in a discussion when you're not willing to prove what you claim!
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Because it’s some super secret?

Just go ahead and give it a go. Spend the money then if you manage to get it working that great. If not and the account ra get limited you can take the time to outline your methodology for everyone.

If your spent the time building the accounts and not arguing with people that do t like the service you would have more than saved your $60 by now

No conflict if interest just a few people trying to save you from wasting your time.
It's NOT just $60! It is $60 EVERY month. I cannot commit to a $60 payment EVERY MONTH for something that's not my full time occupation. I may use it for 10 days in the month or even less than that. It would be a waste of money to pay the full $60 per month indefinitely. I'm just trying to find a few others who would think the same. Yet, I'm being insulted by senior members left and right, and the moderators like yourself don't do anything about it.
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

You have swung back just as much

All I can say is if your not selling enough to justify $60 a month then either you dont need to use a program like this and should just stick to using portable browsers or user accounts or whatever your selling isnt really worth selling. Just IMO though

Its clear that its unlikely that your going to get someone to go halfs with you. You can either give it a blast yourself or just stick to the tried and proven methods that do work.

Either way the amount of time you have spent trying to defend kameleo, a program a few people here just dont like and wont go out their way to 'prove' why they dont like it, may have been better spent just building an account or 2. If its anything like Multi-log in (yes I have tried it, yes I do know what I am doing and no it doesnt work) then you will have to spend quite a bit of time making new accounts to replace the ones that have been limited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (03-31-2020), slokor (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Who is we? Lol

Rookie shill dead giveaway!

You stopped him dead in his tracks.
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

This thread was spawned because you wanted someone to share the subscription with you, right?
Happy to give you $30 if you promise to leave us alone.
And no, I don't want to share any subscriptions with you. Keep it all to yourself.
Deal?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), SirTrader (04-01-2020), StealthLannister (03-31-2020)
Old 03-31-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
This thread was spawned because you wanted someone to share the subscription with you, right?
And no, I don't want to share any subscriptions with you. Keep it all to yourself.
Deal?
I would rather take this opportunity @SirTrader
It's like one of a lifetime offer
Old 03-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 91%

SirTrader - You've now heard from several other experienced forum members who weighed in on this.
Nobody is trying to intimidate you.
Nobody is trying to bully you.
Stop trying to play the victim. Youre not.
You come with such an unlikely story about trying to share the cost of a service. As others have said if you cannot even afford the basic cost for a service you believe will be useful for your business (and I assure you youre wrong about that) then youre realy not much of a business man and should not be in business to begin with. Every business has overhead and the price of any service youd need to run it would fall under that. If you cannot afford said overhead your business is not efficient and should not be running. That is not meant as an insult - it is basic business logic.
As opposed to what you say I am NOT using the service. I 'USED' the service - past tense - and from my experience it is NOT a good fit for using with stealth accounts. Others here have told you the same thing. Youre response of 'prove it' by 'telling me how you open your accounts' is absurd. Noone here will share their methodology with you and no one here owes you anything. Take our word for it or do not. As opposed to you (by your own admission) this IS my business. Offering advice to members of this forum is most certainly my business and that is exactly what I am doing here and am definitely adding value by warning others not to throw their money on a useless service that will cause nothing but aggravation. I am not 'bluffing' about it and have nothing to gain by warning others. Maybe you can tell us why you are so vehemently protecting a service you've never even used? what is YOUR interest in this? where is the value added by what YOU are saying? cause as much as I search I see none. The ONLY thing you've done is try to undermine established members of this forum who are offering their opinion and sharing their EXPERIENCE of using this service (again - a rather negative experience).
Youre coming at people with opposing opinions to yours rather aggressively and are then surprised when you get hit back? what do you expect? people to roll over and agree with what youre saying when youre coming across as someone promoting a service he claims to have never even used? Give me a break. Give the 'audience' a break.
I said it before and ill say it again - youre coming across as a promoter for the site. As long as you keep saying things in favor of it (especially claiming to never have used it) I will continue to post my own negative reviews about it based on my own actual experience of using it. Better get used to it.
one last thing - badmouthing IPBurger? have you yourself used the service Youre badmouthing? cause it sounds like you did not. if you have - PROVE it. If not - APOLOGIZE.
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Deal?
If it is $30 every month, then yeah, it's a deal I did not start this thread to share a one time payment of $60 - this is something that everyone has missed unfortunately. If I do decide to go with Kameleo to create my accounts, I will have to stick to it to keep operating those accounts, and that means to pay $60 EVERY month indefinitely (which is not an amount I would be comfortable with). If it was a one time payment of $500, I would have gone ahead and spent the money directly without bothering anyone, but then again, this is NOT just a one time payment that I can pay and forget about - everyone here misses that point.
Old 04-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Again if $30 is really that big a thing for you you are really in the wrong area....

And if it is that big a deal why bother with that service and not just stick to user accounts or portable browsers?
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
one last thing - badmouthing IPBurger? have you yourself used the service Youre badmouthing? cause it sounds like you did not. if you have - PROVE it. If not - APOLOGIZE.
I said creating accounts with datacenter IPs is a serious mistake. IPBurger is just one of the many. It happens to be promoted here, that's why I mentioned it. The reason is simple and logical. Most of these platforms expect you to be a normal person signing up to their website from a home connection, i.e, a Residential IP. Using a datacenter IP especially on sign up is very detrimental to running a stealth account - It will be very likely for the platform to take extra security measures against you (which you're trying to avoid by going stealth).

I also advise people here to take the promise of "dedicated IPs" with a grain of salt. It is very likely that your "Dedicated IP" was used by someone else before they hand it to you, and it will most likely be assigned to someone else when you stop paying for it. And you'd be lucky if they don't share your "Dedicated IP" with other users simultaneously To be frank, dedicated datacenter IPs is really not worth much at all. Even if your particular IP was not used by someone else before you, many other IPs in the same datacenter range have certainly been used before and abused. This will make your "fresh Dedicated IP" instantly useless because it falls under the same range of datacenter IPs that have been banned.

Using a datacenter IP (especially on sign up) is just not recommenced by anyone with a little knowledge in this topic - It will be clear upfront by the website that you're trying to hide something and you'll set yourself up for scrutiny. But that's not what you will hear a lot in this forum because unfortunately they're trying to sell you a VPN with datacenter IPs. I would also not be surprised for eBay/PayPal to target the specific IPBurger datacenter IP ranges and ban them All in all, using datacenter IPs for running stealth accounts is NOT good, be it IPBurger or any other provider!
Old 04-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

I feel like if he was a rep he wouldn't be complaining it was too expensive and would instead be trying to explain how to get the most out the service and why its good value for money.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
SirTrader (04-01-2020)
Old 04-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I said creating accounts with datacenter IPs is a serious mistake. IPBurger is just one of the many. It happens to be promoted here, that's why I mentioned it. The reason is simple and logical. Most of these platforms expect you to be a normal person signing up to their website from a home connection, i.e, a Residential IP. Using a datacenter IP especially on sign up is very detrimental to running a stealth account - It will be very likely for the platform to take extra security measures against you (which you're trying to avoid by going stealth).

I also advise people here to take the promise of "dedicated IPs" with a grain of salt. It is very likely that your "Dedicated IP" was used by someone else before they hand it to you, and it will most likely be assigned to someone else when you stop paying for it. And you'd be lucky if they don't share your "dedicated IP" with other users simultaneously To be frank, dedicated datacenter IPs is really not worth much at all. Even if your particular IP was not used by someone else before you, many other IPs in the same datacenter range have certainly been used before and abused. This will make your "fresh dedicated IP" instantly useless because it falls under the same range of datacenter IPs that have been banned.

Using a datacenter IP (especially on sign up) is just not recommenced by anyone with a little knowledge in this topic - It will be clear upfront by the website that you're trying to hide something and you'll set yourself up for scrutiny. But that's not what you will hear a lot in this forum because unfortunately they're trying to sell you a VPN with datacenter IPs. I would also not be surprised for eBay/PayPal to target the specific IPBurger datacenter IP ranges and ban them All in all, using datacenter IPs for running stealth accounts is NOT good, be it IPBurger or any other provider!
No one has said anything about using a VPN...

I know when I used MultiLog in I didnt use one for the initial creation. That is not the issue here

Again instead of spending so much time trying to tell everyone they must be doing something wrong, go and try it yourself.

Dont worry about the on going costs. You will soon find out that the service isnt worth it and you will get hit with limitations so you will only have to pay the fee the one time
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If its anything like Multi-log in (yes I have tried it, yes I do know what I am doing and no it doesnt work)
I agree that MultiLogin is not good for running stealth accounts at the moment. I have actually researched many of these softwares. MultiLogin, GoLogin and AntBrowser (the ones I've had the opportunity to try) all work by spoofing your fingerprints "uniquely", which is very dangerous! The aim is NOT to make your fingerprints unique (yes, it will avoid your accounts being linked to each other), but it will be obvious to any serious security system that the fingerprints were "f.a.k.e.d" and thus trigger an automatic suspension of your account or ask you to verify yourself, which is what you're trying to avoid anyway.

Actually, blocking some fingerprints is better than spoofing it uniquely. There can be a few other legitimate users turning off some of their fingerprints (there are some browsers that do that by default), but spoofing your fingerprints in a way that you will have a unique hash that no one else has, is definitely the worst you can do to set yourself up for scrutiny!

In the real world, there is no such thing as a unique fingerprint for a particular parameter. For example, your canvas fingerprint is derived from your OS, browser type and version. Someone else with the same OS and browser type as you will most probably have the same canvas hash as you - this is a fact. And it's the same for your WebGL hash. You will not be the only one with the same video card, so there will be others who will have the same WebGL hash as you.

What WILL make you more unique however is the combination of all your fingerprints. If there are 1000 users with the same canvas hash as you, there may be only 500 users with the same canvas hash AND WebGL hash as you, then there may be only 200 users with the same canvas hash, WebGL hash and screen resolution as you, and there may be only 100 users with the same canvas hash, WebGL hash, screen resolution and browser version as you, and there may be only a few other users with the same canvas hash, WebGL hash, screen resolution, browser version and the same sets of fonts as you. These are not the only things you can be fingerprinted on - there's plenty more and you get the idea. I encourage viewers to head to (https://amiunique.org) to get a better idea about how much data a website can collect about you in the fraction of a second.

Again, what I tried to explain here is that you don't want to spoof your fingerprints uniquely. For example, you want to spoof your canvas hash to something that other normal people have but that's different from your own machine. If you spoof it to a unique hash that no one else has, it will be obvious that it's not genuine and it will put you up for trouble.

There are very few softwares as per my research that can spoof your fingerprints naturally (meaning that you will not have a unique canvas hash, unique WebGL hash, or unique hashes for the other fingerprints). And this will make you appear as a normal real PC that's different from your own machine, which is exactly what you're trying to achieve. You don't want to be linked, but then you don't want to appear as a non-realistic machine either.

The softwares that I found to do just that seem to be Kameleo and AntiDetect 8.
AntiDetect 8 costs $3,000 to purchase the software and a monthly fee of $100 to continue using it! Kameleo actually stands at a very low price compared to the others, but then again, I'm not comfortable with a commitment to a $60 payment per month INDEFINITELY!

Unfortunately, these pieces of software tend to be used by carders who make thousands of dollars per day, so it makes sense for them to be priced that high. I'm not a carder, I'm not an account seller, and I'm not even selling anything on eBay. I want to run a few Amazon buyer accounts to spend Amazon gift cards - Amazon don't allow you to use gift cards to purchase goods and resell them, so they will ban you after a certain volume.

If I can manage to create a few Amazon buyer stealth accounts and split my volume between them, I will hopefully decrease the frequency of my bans that way (at least theoretically). So yeah, if I can find a few others who could commit to a monthly payment of $10 - $15 with me indefinitely, that would work. I wouldn't mind to pay $10 - $15 per month indefinitely, but $60 is a stretch to me for my use case.

The thing is that going stealth with Amazon can help only to a certain degree even if the stealth technique is 100% promising. I will still be shipping to the same address from all accounts, so even if I do everything else right, there's still a decent chance that I will get caught after some time, but this spoofing software can come in handy for other things even if it can't help me with my Amazon situation altogether. So see? I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Just to put things into a little more perspective - MultiLogin costs $100 per month even though it can't spoof your fingerprints naturally (I don't recommend anyone to use the add "noise" feature if they use this software, it will make your fingerprint unique and unrealistic). GoLogin is a copy-cat of MultiLogin and some of its features don't seem to be working correctly. Again, it can't spoof your canvas or WebGL naturally, so do not use the "add noise" feature if you use this software.

GoLogin provides a free account with a limit of 3 profiles - it's not bad (I actually use it for less sensitive work, but I turn off canvas and WebGL instead of spoofing them by adding some "noise", I also disable the media devices to avoid leaks through there too), but obviously I would never do this for accounts involving money (such as for Amazon) - turning off so many of your fingerprints IS indeed a red flag! But for other websites it will not be a big deal (do NOT try this for websites where you can lose money).

AntBrowser seems to cost $30 per month, but again, it makes your canvas hash unique and it does not even give you the option to turn it off.

Kameleo to me seemed the most reasonable solution with the lowest possible price as well actually. I'm not sure why some members here report that they had bad experience with it. Maybe they used datacenter IPs instead of residential IPs, or they used a VPN that leaked their actual IP through WebRTC or DNS. I wish they could share a little more information with us to get a better idea of what could have gone wrong, but anyway, they're not gonna do that.
Old 04-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Kameleo actually stands at a very low price compared to the others, but then again, I'm not comfortable with a commitment to a $60 payment per month INDEFINITELY!
Ok... so find something else... really simple solution.

If you want to use it pay up, if you dont, dont pay it and go find another way to make accounts.

I dont understand why this has been dragged out for so long...
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
slokor (04-01-2020)
Old 04-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Ok... so find something else... really simple solution.

If you want to use it pay up, if you dont, dont pay it and go find another way to make accounts.

I dont understand why this has been dragged out for so long...
I sure have other methods at hand to change my fingerprint, but none seem as convenient or as thorough as Kameleo. I wrote this thread in the hopes of finding a few other people with the same thoughts so that we could share the cost of a Kameleo subscription together.

If I can find a few others even after a couple of months, I would still be happy with it If not, I do have the option of using VMs to go about what I'd want to do in the meantime - again not as thorough or convenient as Kameleo, but it could get the job done. I do also need to mention that VMs either don't use a graphic card or they use a virtualized one. In either case it can be easily detected that you're running a VM - whether that's something to raise security flags or not at the moment remains to be obscure, but I wouldn't be surprised if websites started blocking access from VMs, or at least set you up for more scrutiny (which you're trying to avoid by going stealth anyway).
Old 04-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 91%

So use it and leave us in peace you douche!
You tried to find others. You failed. Noone in their right mind would 'share' the cost like that for a business service. NOONE! It is retarded to even think of doing so. Sorry but its TRUE! Stop being cheap and pay for it and try it out for yourself and if it justifies the price for YOU then continue paying it.
Fork out the dough or find something else.
And ill say again - based on MY experience it is a BAD way to go. I don't give two $hits if you believe it or not - its the truth based on my experience with it.
Closed Thread