eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Maybe 3 ebay to 1 paypal? or just 2 ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/16606-maybe-3-ebay-1-paypal-just-2-a.html)

ivonnewun 02-17-2010 04:17 AM

Maybe 3 ebay to 1 paypal? or just 2 ?

Hi all, I've currently got 2 ebay accounts linked per paypal account.. I was thinking of stepping it up to 3 per paypal to spread out the sales per account..

I know the risk of 1 going down means 3 go down..

Would anyone on her say go for the 3 or would it be frowned apon?

All the 3 accounts would be selling similar items..

TGMT² 02-17-2010 05:09 AM

I don't see a down side to doing it, as I'm doing the same thing but for different reasons.

On the 1st account I sell approximately 95% of all my items, just business as usual. This account was made when I first joined the forum and now has lots of feedback with 4.9 DSR's all the way across and Powerseller.

The 2nd account was opened a few months later to sell items that can sometimes get you in trouble with eBay like certain medical equipment and such. I might try and sneak a CPAP machine on here every once in a while or some other item that might be reported by other eBay members then let the warning quietly expire if I received one, which is very seldom. This is my safety account (keeps the 1st account safe).

My 3rd account was created because I happened across a few boxes of Adult DVD's and didn't want my friends and family knowing I was peddling that kind of product. And since no-one knows about this account I use it to buy gifts every once in a while that won't be seen on the feedback page. I consider this account my Super Stealth Account. :rolleyes:

These 3 accounts are all tied to the same PayPal account for my various reasons. Bottom line is...you have to do whats best for your business, but I would never recommend more than 3 eBay accounts to a single PayPal for any reason.

oompaloompa 02-17-2010 05:59 AM

yes it is ok, it can work for you..........

ivonnewun 02-17-2010 07:22 AM

Cheers for the help guys!!

First Edition 02-17-2010 10:13 AM

you can have up to 10 email addresses on one paypal account.

Here We Go Again 02-17-2010 12:20 PM

I have done 2 ebay > 1 Paypal for a few years.
I am sure 3 would be no problem.

vigilantex69 02-17-2010 01:29 PM

Do the new Ebay accounts need to have the exact same information the original Ebay Stealth account has? I am thinking about maybe adding on another account to my Paypal account.

First Edition 02-17-2010 02:57 PM

Yes, they will need to have the same information. It will look bad if they don't. You're basically linking the accounts at that point, so stealth doesn't play a factor.

Although, there are benefits to having a solid paypal account and a several ebay accounts.

Here We Go Again 02-17-2010 04:22 PM

Here is a step by step guide to setting up more that 1 eBay account per paypal account.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...html#post74952

jbluntz 02-17-2010 04:28 PM

Paypal lets you add I think 8 e-mails so technically you can have 8 ebay acc. for 1 paypal.

jamblix 02-17-2010 04:50 PM

5-10 eBay accounts linked to one PayPal?

I hear you can have up to 10 different e-mail addresses to one PayPal account. I have this plan to set up 5 eBay accounts and link them all to my one verified PayPal account.

I've read that it's not a good idea to set up more than 2 eBay accounts per PayPal due to the reason being if one gets suspended they will all get the suspended. However, the reason I'm making 5 accounts is to avoid a suspension altogether by selling high risk items on each account sparingly and in small margins. I'm talking 20 high risk/vero items per account each month only the vero items will not even be together.

So for example 1 account will sell 20 items per month only those 20 items will all be different high rish/vero items like dvd boxsets, designer apparel, jerseys etc...

Anyone see a huge flaw in this that I might be missing? Other than the fact that if one account goes down they all will, which is what I plan to avoid with this 5 account idea in the first place.

GreenBean 02-17-2010 06:40 PM

On the basis of HWGA's thread from months ago, I made clusters of accounts with the aid of my trusty excel sheet.Provided one is extra vigilant with using the information and not cross-linking, it is doable. Your information records must be of a high standard :ranger:
Never touch the accounts when you are drunk or over tired. My keyboards dislike the ctrl alt del keys being hit or pulling power supply to cause a crash.:peace: LOL.

jbluntz 02-17-2010 06:59 PM

And don't get too comfortable with a drink and your laptop, I just spilled a glass of wine on my keyboard, now it won't even power on, had 30 user accounts on it. Good thing I had all the info written down in my trusty notepad and a back up desktop or I wouldn't even be here right now.

aspkin 02-17-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 124944)
And don't get too comfortable with a drink and your laptop, I just spilled a glass of wine on my keyboard, now it won't even power on, had 30 user accounts on it. Good thing I had all the info written down in my trusty notepad and a back up desktop or I wouldn't even be here right now.

Ouch! I've been dragging the laptop along more often lately and I can see this easily happening to me as well. I think it's time to do some backups. :typing:

oompaloompa 02-18-2010 12:08 PM

I know 2 to 1 and 3 to 1 work but Im thinking of adding few more ebays to one paypal.

think HWGA said not to do more than 3, anyone know the reason, will a flag come up straight away through this, Ive got an established several year old paypal and Ive added one ebay per year, I put on a third last year, thinking of going for a fourth in a few months, they are slow accounts and therefore dont overload paypal with too much money? any experience of this......

First Edition 02-18-2010 01:32 PM

The benefit that I can see is that if you have a paypal account that is unlimited, once limited, it is harder to get kicked again. So you can much more money put through it. The same rules will still apply to why ebay will suspend you.

eBay even encourages adding more seller accounts to move more merchandise.

IDK 02-23-2010 06:19 PM

This information is confusing me!

Why would you want multiple seller accounts attached to one paypal? I thought the idea was to make more money by spreading your sales over several accounts?! The less money going into a single paypal account the better, right? Every time I come here and learn something, those very lessons are contradicted by others. There is only one way to do things, and that's the right way so what is it? :rant:

Here We Go Again 02-23-2010 06:30 PM

This is very useful when you need to place a account in sleep mode to let VERO ALERTS pass
Pay all eBay fees with a valid Visa Gift Card.... Not through Paypal.
Deal with the 21 day hold on your payments unless you know the trick (No I will not tell you)
BE VERY AWARE that if any part of the tri-fecta goes south and gets suspended so will the other parts.

Check the link....
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...html#post74952

TGMT² 02-23-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thablewprnt (Post 125742)
There is only one way to do things, and that's the right way so what is it?

So not true...

Like I said above, everyone has their own way that best suits their own business needs.

You just might come across something on this forum that will improve yours? What works with others, may or may-not be suited for all.

First Edition 02-27-2010 11:17 PM

That is a somewhat narrow minded point of view. There might be one right way for YOU, but not for ME. Make sense?

HurricaneHuntr 04-22-2010 01:52 AM

About 6 years ago, one of my 3k feedback powerseller accounts went down... i used the same paypal about 3 years ago with my ex's ebay details... It lasted till a few days ago. It was only killed off because of vero sales/reports. That account still has the 1.5% cash back going with it. That's how old it is, i wish there was a way i could open a new ebay account and get it to work with it. I've tried many different ways. Frustrating!!! I tried to delete and add a new primary address and add it to a new ebay stealth and within 12 hours the new ebay stealth was down. Maybe you just need to let it rest for awhile before trying again with a old linked suspended paypal account, thankfully i have my gf's paypal that's going strong on her ebay accnt.. But, i'm going to let that rest after this weeks sales. Too much too soon even on a 4 year old account is problems i'm noticing.

when i say suspended, i should clarify i mean the old linked ebay accounts. my paypal is still working perfectly.... never a limit in 11 years!

arshavin 05-18-2010 01:30 AM

I'm surprised that its fine to have a few ebay accounts linked to the one paypal account. I thought this woulda raised a flag quickly!