Create account with anonymous proxy - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 06-29-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Create account with anonymous proxy

I tried to create ebay account with anonymous proxy, so that I can change to any IP. Is it saft to do this?
Because if I use anonymous proxy, I cant control the IP, I may login with the IP of anywhere in the US when I login.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2010

Longevity: 81%

PROXIES ARENT THE WAY TO GO...
ebay/paypal will know that youre using a proxy...
Old 07-01-2010
Threadstarter  

I AM NOT ARGENT
I check my ip here : Whats my IP - What is my IP Address? - IP Lookup . But when I use anonymous proxy to surf it, it shows no proxy detected or I use a anonymous proxy. Meanwhile it shows my IP is the IP of anonymous proxy server IP, not my real one.
I think this is a good, because ebay can only get the proxy server IP, because these servers are anonymous proxy, they wont give the real IP to eaby.
Old 07-01-2010

lol. you ask for advise you dont take it. and i believe you didnt buy the ebay book.
so i have no idea what youre doing. you arent doing anything productive for yourself..lol
youre going to get suspended and limited again. have fun.
Old 07-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Seriously. A new IP is not the holy grail. There is so much more involved. If you don't get the Stealth Book all you will have is an account that lasts a few days or weeks

I see a great deal of posts on here that seem to point to people thinking all they need is a new IP and the money will roll in... Its just not that simple. And if you just hammer open an account without knowing what to do, and why to do it, you're just wasting your time.

IP is important, yes. But its just one link in a chain. Any weak link and said chain will break. Even just an hour of reading would have let you know proxies are a death sentence.... Hell, its a sticky.

I don't want to lecture, but if you cant take a few days to read a 50 page book and scan the forums you are finished before you even start.

Last edited by pod; 07-01-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 07-01-2010

yes. you ask for advise but dont take it..and you are stubborn about still doing proxies...and saving what? a few dollars...and then the accounts is gone forever..all the acounts youll attempt to make will be gone as well..GOOD LUCK.
Old 07-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Seriously. A new IP is not the holy grail. There is so much more involved. If you don't get the Stealth Book all you will have is an account that lasts a few days or weeks

I see a great deal of posts on here that seem to point to people thinking all they need is a new IP and the money will roll in... Its just not that simple. And if you just hammer open an account without knowing what to do, and why to do it, you're just wasting your time.

IP is important, yes. But its just one link in a chain. Any weak link and said chain will break. Even just an hour of reading would have let you know proxies are a death sentence.... Hell, its a sticky.

I don't want to lecture, but if you cant take a few days to read a 50 page book and scan the forums you are finished before you even start.
Thanks alot, I will read the book
Old 07-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy16112 View Post
Thanks alot, I will read the book
Good stuff. Read it. Play around on here for awhile. And read it again. Much more will make sense reading it again after cruising the site here. Knowing what to do will get you most of the way. Knowing WHY you are doing it is the key

And the folks here are a pretty helpful bunch...
Old 07-02-2010

indeed. i second that!
Old 07-04-2010

The problem with proxies you find for free are that most of them are blacklisted in spam databases and ebay itself ( previous cowboys like yourself already used them on ebay ) so you won't get very far and just waste your time, the best route to go is get a wireless internet card with dynamic ip and keep a log of used ip's.
Old 07-05-2010

no is no good for ebay/paypal/amazon....
Old 07-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy16112 View Post
I tried to create ebay account with anonymous proxy, so that I can change to any IP. Is it saft to do this?
Because if I use anonymous proxy, I cant control the IP, I may login with the IP of anywhere in the US when I login.
Not a practical idea to be successfully stealth. IF you are in the USA, there are many other options. paypal/ebay/amazon detect proxies. They become worried at once. Therefore your account(s) are looked at more closely. That is something you should be prepared to avoid .
Old 09-09-2010

Longevity: 79%
Default Has anyone used WWW.WorldVPN.Net

Has anyone usd worldvpn and how effective is it.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@YEMMY, do you mind if I ask why you want to use this?
Old 09-11-2010

Longevity: 79%

@ greenbean i want to pay for the service to hide my IP address , am finding it hard to do it manually myself. have been told this website helps block IP address for a fee. Have u heard of it
Old 09-13-2010

Longevity: 83%

there are some private proxies that work with paypal. they give different ip addresses and cities. ive tried them and they work perfectly. google is your friend.
Old 11-02-2010

Longevity: 78%

if im not in us and i want US ip what shoul i use? i dotn have dial-up . so what is the other ways? no proxy no VPN .... so what anything else to use ?
Old 11-03-2010

can someone recommend mw what to use, proxy no VPN no what anything else if im in europe and dont have dial-up
Old 11-06-2010

proxies are ok as long as they are not the free ones that everyone and there grandmother uses. you must make certain 100% certain that the proxies are new and exclusive to you and you only, plus they need to be anonymous so that they will not be detected as a proxy. There is a few dealers that can provide these. internet marketing forums is the best place to start your search.

also there are VERY VERY few dealer that will sell EXCLUSIVE proxies in low quantities. usually you will have to commit to a whole block of proxies, which will cost you 250-400 per month, but you will have access over 200 exclusive ip addresses.

Last edited by jerseykat1; 11-06-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Proxies and VPNs are for experienced computer users. Not for anyone just looking to avoid dealing with IP issues.

If you dont need to spoof a location then they are simply not needed. IPs are very easy to deal with. And anyone that has trouble changing an IP most certainly needs to avoid proxies.

If you know what you are doing and you need to spoof location, fine. But not for the average user at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
faris_jay (12-05-2010), fathercarmine (03-22-2011)
Old 11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
Proxies and VPNs are for experienced computer users. Not for anyone just looking to avoid dealing with IP issues.

If you dont need to spoof a location then they are simply not needed. IPs are very easy to deal with. And anyone that has trouble changing an IP most certainly needs to avoid proxies.

If you know what you are doing and you need to spoof location, fine. But not for the average user at all.
using proxies is not rocket science. most providers show you haw to use them. VPN's on the other hand i would have to agree. spoofing location is not the only reason to use proxies (however if you have 20 accounts in the same area selling the same stuff i would think a flag would be raised), proxies makes it much easier to manage multiple accounts as you dont have to keep a log of the ip addresses that has been used. You simply set that proxy to the browser on that user account and your done.

changing ip addresses on some ISP's can be very difficult (verizon fios) and some ISP's can be very limiting in the amount of IP's available to you (in my area DSL). But the best way to go is cable internet they have tons of IP addresses however you still need to keep a log of them as you will end up getting the same one from time to time (it's not just an ip game though). If you only plan on running 2 or 3 accounts go for it. but if you want to easily manage a lot of accounts with no worries of ip contamination then exclusive proxies is an excellent alternative. contrary to popular belief.

Last edited by jerseykat1; 11-07-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

You are providing people with bad info. Period.

First, proxies are a last resort and I could care less if you are using them. They are not needed and dangerous. They should not be used just because a person cant change IP. There are way way too many new people that come on here and can not get a handle on IPs and if they read "proxies are fine" they will try them, and fail. Its a shortcut thats not needed.

Second, if your ISP IP cant be changed, get a new ISP. Internet is cheap cheap cheap. If someone is not willing to pay for new internet to sell on eBay then they are already in trouble

Anyone that understands how proxies work will also understand how to properly manage IPs. So they wouldn't be needing help here. People that are looking at proxies are either too lazy to figure out how to change IPs or looking for a short cut. In both cases it will end badly

Yes, a proper proxy is fine. But its a dangerous and unnecessary way to do things and advising people starting out its ok is reckless

There are safer and easier ways for the average user. Managing IPs is very easy and people should focus on learning that instead of looking for a shortcut
The Following User Says Thank You to pod For This Useful Post:
faris_jay (12-05-2010)