Cant buy or sell for 14 days, use 2nd account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 08-10-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Cant buy or sell for 14 days, use 2nd account?

Ive been told by feebay i cant buy and sell for 14 days for violating there policys.. MC014 FB feedback manipulation..

My question is if i opened another account using same details and linking it to my paypal account wil i be able to list on that account or buy?

I do know if my first account goes down the 2nd will follow as all the same details but just want to know if i could use the 2ND account before the 14 day ban is up?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Same details? Didn't you read the message eBay sent you - you cannot open or use new accounts or you will be shut down immediately....

That being said, you are wasting your time using SAME details. I am sure you can experiment to get around this but it's such an easy way for eBay to just suspended your new account...
Old 08-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Same details? Didn't you read the message eBay sent you - you cannot open or use new accounts or you will be shut down immediately....

That being said, you are wasting your time using SAME details. I am sure you can experiment to get around this but it's such an easy way for eBay to just suspended your new account...

I recieved an email from ebay saying if i violate their policy again i may be suspended etc.. but they didnt say in the email about not being being able to buy or sell for 14 days...

This just happend when i went to purchase an item and the warning came up about the 14 day etc..

Regarding same details on the second account, i dont think its a waste of time, as this way you can have 2-3 ebay seller accounts to one paypal and another 2-3 on another paypal so you have more account to play with, down side being if ONE goes down they ALL will go in due time...

another member on this forum 'HERE WE GO AGAIN' is using this method and has 10 account going!

Below is one of his posts which gives links on how to do this and is a really good read:

Here are some suggestions that might help in your situation.
These are not for the faint of heart and require a little more pre-thought and data tracking.
They also have a little more risk..... So if you chose to do it you must be dedicated to tracking your data VERY closely:

Start Here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ame-names.html

Then go here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspens...ed-1-ppal.html

Read them in full and read them carefully. This is a system that I use about 75% of the time

Last edited by supreme_01; 08-10-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme_01 View Post
Ive been told by feebay i cant buy and sell for 14 days for violating there policys.. MC014 FB feedback manipulation..

My question is if i opened another account using same details and linking it to my paypal account wil i be able to list on that account or buy?

I do know if my first account goes down the 2nd will follow as all the same details but just want to know if i could use the 2ND account before the 14 day ban is up?

Thanks
Um, you say in this post you have been told you can neither buy nor sell. (Which is a pain in the tuss) but in Post 3 you deny that. For accuracy of advise could I trouble you for a copy of the ebay notice? I really need that to ensure you get help to make the right choice. Wrong advice could see you lose accounts. I will cry louder than you as it could likely have been avoided if it happened(if you get my drift)
Old 08-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Um, you say in this post you have been told you can neither buy nor sell. (Which is a pain in the tuss) but in Post 3 you deny that. For accuracy of advise could I trouble you for a copy of the ebay notice? I really need that to ensure you get help to make the right choice. Wrong advice could see you lose accounts. I will cry louder than you as it could likely have been avoided if it happened(if you get my drift)
sorry my bad.. feebay have not directly told me in an email that i cant buy and sell but when i went to buy and item it came up with a warning on screen saying your cant buy or sell on this account for 14 days due to violating their policy blah blah, sorry i cant get that message as im at work and using my work pc and dont want to log in to feebay due to logging in with a suspended account but in the actual email i recieved it didnt say anything about the 14 day crap.. here is the email below..

Dear xxxx

It has recently come to our attention that your account has breached our Feedback Manipulation policy.

***About eBay's Feedback Manipulation policy***

Feedback is intended solely as a rating of the actual performance of a buyer or seller in the conduct of their transaction. It is against eBay policy to leave or receive Feedback where the primary value of the Feedback is to artificially enhance a member's reputation, rather than comment on a real transaction.

This includes offering to buy, sell or barter Feedback in an email or item description; or using a phrase such as "Build Your FB score quickly" in the title of an inexpensive listing.

For more information about this policy please copy this link into a new browser window:

Feedback manipulation policy

We realise you may not be aware of this rule. We respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future. Repeated breaches of this or another policy may result in the suspension of your eBay membership.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety
Old 08-11-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
I recieved an email from ebay saying if i violate their policy again i may be suspended etc.. but they didnt say in the email about not being being able to buy or sell for 14 days...

This just happend when i went to purchase an item and the warning came up about the 14 day etc..

Regarding same details on the second account, i dont think its a waste of time, as this way you can have 2-3 ebay seller accounts to one paypal and another 2-3 on another paypal so you have more account to play with, down side being if ONE goes down they ALL will go in due time...

another member on this forum 'HERE WE GO AGAIN' is using this method and has 10 account going!

Below is one of his posts which gives links on how to do this and is a really good read:

Here are some suggestions that might help in your situation.
These are not for the faint of heart and require a little more pre-thought and data tracking.
They also have a little more risk..... So if you chose to do it you must be dedicated to tracking your data VERY closely:

Start Here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ame-names.html

Then go here:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/suspens...ed-1-ppal.html

Read them in full and read them carefully. This is a system that I use about 75% of the time
Hmmm wonder if this system is still worth pursuing today? Or have ebay upped there marks to stop this?
Only 4 weeks ago I had two ebay account to one paypal. Was selling a lot of stuff on one but i got items removed and a 7 day ban .. more auctions removed and a 30 day ban from selling. So i was daring and started listing same items on second ebay account which was one year old but never been used. I thought ebay would be straight onto me, but they didn't!. Sold around five items over a five day period but i dare no more. Thinking of adding 9 more accounts to my stealth ebay/paypal and give it a go. Maybe one item a week on each account then when they have aged a bit start selling just from one account until it gets a vero. Move to next account start selling and let first account cool repeat this until all 10 account have been used, by which time account one should be icy cold
Old 08-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
Hmmm wonder if this system is still worth pursuing today? Or have ebay upped there marks to stop this?
Only 4 weeks ago I had two ebay account to one paypal. Was selling a lot of stuff on one but i got items removed and a 7 day ban .. more auctions removed and a 30 day ban from selling. So i was daring and started listing same items on second ebay account which was one year old but never been used. I thought ebay would be straight onto me, but they didn't!. Sold around five items over a five day period but i dare no more. Thinking of adding 9 more accounts to my stealth ebay/paypal and give it a go. Maybe one item a week on each account then when they have aged a bit start selling just from one account until it gets a vero. Move to next account start selling and let first account cool repeat this until all 10 account have been used, by which time account one should be icy cold
These are the tactics that are being used in the above links and as far as i know HWGO is having some success with it
Old 08-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This two ebay to one paypal is a workable arrangement, trust me I can not say that I've come across the notice of being 'limited' to buy/sell in association with the MC014.
I would consider not endangering the account(s). Consider it from this pov, you add another account right now with this alert. ebay may take a dim view and who knows what they will do? Sorry I'm not more encouraging but I hate the idea of risking accounts
Old 08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
This two ebay to one paypal is a workable arrangement, trust me I can not say that I've come across the notice of being 'limited' to buy/sell in association with the MC014.
I would consider not endangering the account(s). Consider it from this pov, you add another account right now with this alert. ebay may take a dim view and who knows what they will do? Sorry I'm not more encouraging but I hate the idea of risking accounts
No i wont be adding new ebay accounts to the one that had the selling limitation. I now have stealth ebay and paypal and will be adding 9 more accounts to this new ebay account
Old 08-12-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
No i wont be adding new ebay accounts to the one that had the selling limitation. I now have stealth ebay and paypal and will be adding 9 more accounts to this new ebay account
cmg, GREENBEAN was refering to me!, cheers GB will be opening another stealth account today, and leave the other one to cool off and then add another one to that.
Old 08-12-2010

Quote:
cmg, GREENBEAN was refering to me!, cheers GB will be opening another stealth account today, and leave the other one to cool off and then add another one to that.
Sorry, maybe i should wake up b4 adding quotes!