eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/)
-   -   Anyone mind sharing their IP address spreadsheet? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multiple-ebay-paypal-accounts/27600-anyone-mind-sharing-their-ip-address-spreadsheet.html)

LoopHole 01-28-2011 04:03 PM

Anyone mind sharing their IP address spreadsheet?

I cant stand excel and i have no clue what i am doing with that program. Would anyone mind sharing their excel spreadsheet with me that indicates when IP's are duplicated?

Red X 01-28-2011 04:54 PM

If you don't know how to use Excel why not just write everything down on a sheet of paper, it'll make everything easier for you.

kabatzas 02-12-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopHole (Post 200646)
I cant stand excel and i have no clue what i am doing with that program. Would anyone mind sharing their excel spreadsheet with me that indicates when IP's are duplicated?

It does not have to be excel, and basically I dont even see the point!

A word document will do better :)

Best thing to do, is create a table with 6 columns in landscape mode.
Use one column per email address, and list all the other ebay, paypal, phone, addresses, mac addresses, IP's etc details used bellow that email.

Color and formatting the fonts will help a lot too!
Personally I think word document is a better option than excel :)

Quamz0 02-13-2011 12:07 AM

Maybe I went a little over the top, but I use a custom designed ACT layout. I put all my necessary fields in there and labeled them properly so I can keep a highly organized database of my accounts.. which are quickly approaching triple digits..

kabatzas 02-13-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quamz0 (Post 204651)
Maybe I went a little over the top, but I use a custom designed ACT layout. I put all my necessary fields in there and labeled them properly so I can keep a highly organized database of my accounts.. which are quickly approaching triple digits..

LOL!!! Yes from having problem with excel to this is a little bit over the top, but well done :clap:

I don't think I will ever need 100 accounts, and In any case I have not figured out how to open that many bank accounts in the UK anyway. I like to have 6 verified sleeper acounts as backup. and 4 running, thats all I need for now.

LoopHole 02-13-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabatzas (Post 204576)
It does not have to be excel, and basically I dont even see the point!

A word document will do better :)

Best thing to do, is create a table with 6 columns in landscape mode.
Use one column per email address, and list all the other ebay, paypal, phone, addresses, mac addresses, IP's etc details used bellow that email.

Color and formatting the fonts will help a lot too!
Personally I think word document is a better option than excel :)

Yeah thats what i started using. I liked to write them down on paper but my hand writing is too sloppy.

Alps_a somewhatlegend 02-25-2011 10:57 PM

I use excel myself.

I find it easy and fast to use. I do a quick search on excel before i log onto any accounts to see if the ip had been used

However, everyone has their own methods to suit their own individual needs.

LoopHole 02-27-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alps (Post 207708)
I use excel myself.

I find it easy and fast to use. I do a quick search on excel before i log onto any accounts to see if the ip had been used

However, everyone has their own methods to suit their own individual needs.

Mind sharing the spreadsheet?

Alps_a somewhatlegend 02-28-2011 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopHole (Post 208119)
Mind sharing the spreadsheet?

I dont mind at all.

However, I will be editing out my details as I trust no one!!!!

Let me quickly look into how to get it all sorted....

UPDATE.... hi..... I made a sample but got scared as when I looked into the file details, it showed my computer user id and name. So I thought I would make a screenshot and upload on here. But there is only an option to upload image from a http site and again I am scared - more paranoid than scared.

If you have any ideas let me know.

It is easy to setup.

In the 1st line have the user names
In the 2nd line have the MAC address (if you are into changing it)
In the 3rd line I like to leave a space
In the lines below you just paste or type the ip's in

Everytime you change account, load the spreadsheet, click the find button, search for the new ip ur on, and if none if found, ur good to go... but dont forget to add the new ip to the user in the excel and save.

If u could see the screenshot, it would be easier to understand

To check ip use ipburger or Current IP Check which is fast

There is a toolbar program freeware I use that check the ip and if it changes it alerts you. Sometimes, my ip changes without me doing anythin so it is useful for me. I use 3 programes as I am a para cat.... they are Show My IP, TrueIP and MyIPaddress

Also if you are into MAC changing I use TMAC v5 R3 because you can save configurations easy and chage quickly between users

UPDATE 2: link for screenshot

http://img160.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp..._122_404lo.jpg - if you look on top right you will see the big find icon

veggiegymrat 03-07-2011 03:34 PM

simple word doc, color coded, is much better

ShadyOne 04-12-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

simple word doc, color coded, is much better
I like Excel because as you are typing your IP address it produces recommendations which helps you to see if you have used the IP before.

:peace:

shah 04-12-2011 11:39 AM

I just use a pen and a paper.
Does the job.

Gman91189 04-12-2011 03:31 PM

excel seems to work for me alot neater.. can color code.. write/edit details of dormant suspended/limited accounts etc.. plus i could always erase :D(cant do that with a pen and paper):bump:

ShadyOne 04-12-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

I just use a pen and a paper.
Does the job.
:suspicious:

Really? You do that?

How do you search them once the list gets bigger? :noidea:

Gman91189 04-12-2011 05:06 PM

hello..
if you type in 123 today or w.e.

4 yrs from now u could b continuing and you go and start type n 12 (123 will pop up showing that you have used that before..)
its ALOTT easier den a pen and paper hello human error is what messes most ppl up..
ebay has machines on their side why shouldn't we get the most out of the machine(s) we do have..:amen:

DarkWingDuck 05-05-2011 04:34 PM

you want to $ me some of your accounts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quamz0 (Post 204651)

For some reason I have replied multiple times for over a month to the guy's supposedly approved to sell accounts(ebay/paypal fully verified) and have not had a response back from them yet.

I cant imagine the point of having tripple digit amount of accounts. it would take multiple hours a day just switching to each account and spending a few minutes replying to messages checking your listings/inventory and processing any sales.
The only point i see of continually creating that many accounts is if you continually keep getting accounts suspended and this allows for continuos selling with out interuption.

Please let me know if you can hook me up and I am veryu curious as to why you have so many acvcounts.

ShadyOne 05-05-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWingDuck (Post 226254)
The only point i see of continually creating that many accounts is if you continually keep getting accounts suspended and this allows for continuos selling with out interuption.

Ding ding, you have hit the jackpot! :D

Well I agree, triple digits is a lot, though if you can do it then why not?! :typing:

I could only really imagine it be highly necessary if you sold 'high risk' items wink wink

LoopHole 05-24-2011 11:47 PM

I know i made this thread a while ago, even though i asked for a spreadsheet before ive kinda stuck pen and paper and the ip list has got a little too long. So i gotta ask again, does anyone have an excel spreadsheet that they wouldn't mind sharing?

SaiJin 05-25-2011 09:40 AM

Loophole... it's best if you make it yourself or just write it on Excel with basic lay out. .
It's not hard really. put it down, then copy paste IP.

There is nothing to it. Simpler is better

GrannyT 05-25-2011 10:31 AM

I'm useless with pooters but even I managed to create an XL spreadsheet. Play with it and you'll get there
:pop2:

LoopHole 05-25-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 232050)
Loophole... it's best if you make it yourself or just write it on Excel with basic lay out. .
It's not hard really. put it down, then copy paste IP.

There is nothing to it. Simpler is better

Where can i choose the option that lets say high lights ip's if they repeat?

ShadyOne 05-25-2011 03:20 PM

^ Just to a CTRL + F to search through the spreadsheet. It is simpler.