Multiple PayPal Accounts for 1 Unlimited Ebay Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Multiple PayPal Accounts for 1 Unlimited Ebay Account

Is there a way to have multiple Paypal accounts linked to one ebay in a way that paypal wont know that you have all of these paypal accounts linked to 1 ebay acccount.

Some people might ask why do this?
The ebay accoun is unlimited and the sales go fast so paypal accounts reach almost 1k within a day or so and because these are stealth paypals they get limited very quickly. So i want a way to have my payments to be sent to lets say 5 diffrent paypals and not accumulate so much money to get limited.

I have tried many different ways. Different Info for all, different user accounts, different IP, but still same ebay. Eventually within two weeks mostly earlier all the paypals get limited all together. I do not link any paypals to the ebay account. I just change the paypal email address when I list the item.

Has anyone had this problem, before. I have eBay Stealth and it doesnt cover this. It only talks about 2 ebays for 1 paypal. What about Multiple Paypal for 1 Unlimited ebay.

Btw this ebay has never been suspended although about 15 paypals have been which were receiving payments from this ebays sales.

If anyone insight, it would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the misspelling. Lazy to change.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

The answer is no.
Ebay and paypal operate in sync.
By changing the payment email in your auctions you ARE linking all of them together - as you can plainly see from your own experience.
If anything you raised suspicions by using various IPs and infos on different paypal accounts connected to one single ebay account.
And as far as the account not being suspended. Trust me when I say it can go down any second. At this point they dont need to suspend it because all youre doing is giving them more of your funds to lock up for 180 days.
May I ask WHY you would want to do this in the first place?
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
iisales21 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

This is a double post - I answered in other.
Old 09-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your insight.

The fact that i use them with the same ebay account makes sense and that is why they get linked.

Do you think if i lets say sell on one paypal for 3 days then change the payment email on all my listings to another paypal and do this a few times and then just rotate accounts, will this possible work or will they still see multiple paypal accounts with dif info and will link all of the paypal and limit them.

The reason I do this is because I list all my items on my ebay and they sell quick and in one day i can get 1000+ in funds. Right away with a new paypal account you get limited. Then I need a new paypal to continue doing this.

I need to figure out a way to diversify my money. I dont know if this is possible however. Also luckily the paypal aacounts only get limited for 45 days and then i can withdraw. Btw I do not verify the account with BA# only vCc.

I do not want to open up many bank accounts as that is very bad for your credit.
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisales21 View Post
Thank you for your insight.

The fact that i use them with the same ebay account makes sense and that is why they get linked.

Do you think if i lets say sell on one paypal for 3 days then change the payment email on all my listings to another paypal and do this a few times and then just rotate accounts, will this possible work or will they still see multiple paypal accounts with dif info and will link all of the paypal and limit them.

The reason I do this is because I list all my items on my ebay and they sell quick and in one day i can get 1000+ in funds. Right away with a new paypal account you get limited. Then I need a new paypal to continue doing this.

I need to figure out a way to diversify my money. I dont know if this is possible however. Also luckily the paypal aacounts only get limited for 45 days and then i can withdraw. Btw I do not verify the account with BA# only vCc.

I do not want to open up many bank accounts as that is very bad for your credit.
you have a lot of learning to do on the forums, i suggest you read the guide from scratch and search the forum. your strategy is VERY flawed and stay away from whoever told you that opening bank accounts effects your credit because they know nothing
The Following User Says Thank You to slim jim For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (09-08-2012)
Old 09-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you but you did not answer my question.

And i guess what I meant to say that it does not look good when you have many bank accounts open/closed after you used them for a paypal account.

I know it doesnt affect your credit score but it is bad when you have many bank accounts open, no matter what people say.
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

you are trying to go around the system in the wrong way. you should really keep 1 ebay to 1 paypal. you can open many accounts in the stealth way which can help you accomplish your goal. you never want to link one account to another and your old account is linked and should be thought of as a goner. use it while you can but build others in the meantime
Old 09-05-2012
Threadstarter  

You are right in the sense that I am lucky with my ebay account still running. But that is why I am building other accounts in the meantime and I am trying to get as much as possible out of this unlimited power seller account. You
The funny thing is that after I had like 13, PayPal accounts limited I used one new PayPal account to receive payments from the ebay account. That account ran no problem for almost a month and had a balance of 1200. So I decided to add a bank account. And start selling more. She day I hit close to 2500 and it asked for ss# and the next day it was limited because they wanted me to provide ss# and talk about recent sales. The point I am trying to get across is that if I would have just left that PayPal untouched no bank account and no lore transactions it would not have been limited although 13 other PayPal accounts were limited under the same PayPal.

So potentially i found some loop in their system and I am trying to exploit it more. I will try again using the method I wrote in my second post with completely switching PayPal account info for all listing and let PayPal account sit for a month with no transactions and see what happens.

Any advice on this matter. I know I'm playing with fire here but I want to give it a try.

Also where do you think it's harder to sell ebay or amazon!?
The Following User Says Thank You to iisales21 For This Useful Post:
alvaritonoboa666 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

eh you are just guessing that it would not have been limited. having it run for 1 month does not really say too much about it
The Following User Says Thank You to slim jim For This Useful Post:
iisales21 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012
Threadstarter  

I guess I'll find out soon enough
Old 09-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

What the hell do you use to withdraw with if no bank account is attached?
Old 09-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Request a check. Very simple
Old 09-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

oh yea, i forgot about that. Long time since I got a check from paypal.

You get one even with the same address. I am sure you change it to your address from the old stealth one.
Old 09-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Request a check. Very simple

You think that opening a lot of bank accounts does NOT look good,,That is 100% UNTRUE,,I have opened and Closed HUNDREDS of accounts and my credit rating is STELLAR,,,

You think it is safer to Cash checks that are in Stealth Names, Commiting Bank Fraud,,Very Astute,,,

The ONLY thing that you said on this Thread that was 100% accurate was that "Im Playing with Fire" ,,,,

Judging by what you posted on this thread and what you posted on another now closed thread, I think that you NEED to find yourself another product to sell,,otherwise I think that you are going to experience an ABRUPT "Change of Address",,,and Unlike what you posted on the other thread,,It does NOT take much,,,go to the FBI Case website and do a little research,,read about a case or two that might pertain to you,,,just food for thought
Old 09-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Is there a way to have multiple Paypal accounts linked to one ebay in a way that paypal wont know that you have all of these paypal accounts linked to 1 ebay acccount.

paypal knows more than your parents.

You need to rethink your schemes.